Chapter 2
57 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"End's Adventure Log Day 5!" The camera's view was filled with End's pale face and the gray expanse of sky that framed it. The details of his cheerful smile were fuzzy from the grime and smudges on the camera lens.

"I found a friend today!" The world blurred as End spun the camera around to face a silver car on the side of the road, its backseat door caved in and its window cracked. End zoomed in on a rabbit plushie that was buckled in. "I think I'll name him Mr. Hopscotch!" End danced a few steps back from the car, turning the camera back to his face. "Time for operation free Mr. Hopscotch!"

End set the camera down on top of another car, giving it a wide shot sideview of him. He picked a long, flat piece of metal out of the debris on the road and slotted it into the crack of the door to try and pry it open. He leaned back with his whole weight, tugging on it. He threw his whole body into it with full force until...

The metal piece snapped and End fell to the ground, skidding back a few inches. He sat on the ground for a moment, staring at the broken piece of metal in his hands before throwing it away and standing up. End turned his butt and horribly scraped up thighs towards the camera. He sniffed audibly and scrubbed at his eyes with the back of his hands.

Yanking the half of the metal piece that was still stuck in the door out, End lowered his hips into a batter position and swung a homerun at the car window. At the same time, a strange wind knocked the camera off its perch. The sound of the camera hitting the ground melded with the sound of the window shattering was deafening. Laying on the road, the camera only had a view of End's bottom half through the cracked lens and shards of metal, glass and asphalt. End's feet dangled, the untied laces of his shoes still touching the road, as he reached into the backseat of the car.

His feet touched ground again and as he took a step back, he stepped on his shoelace, tripping and falling on his butt once more. When he fell more of his body came into frame. In his arms, clutched tightly to his chest, was the stuffed rabbit.

He gave 'Mr. Hopscotch' a brief squeeze before standing up. He jogged back to the camera and picked it up, his cheerful face once again filling the camera's view. However, this time, there was a huge crack cutting his smile in half.

"Rescue mission complete!"

2