Chaper 3 FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
29 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Admin: "Welcome back from your worlds."

Traveler: "So where are the others?"

Admin: "Yet to come."

FakeThreeSizes: "I was watching the supreme one, so pardon my 1 second lateness."

Bartender: "I forgot about this..."

Admin: "Don't worry, at least you came unlike those two that are still sleeping."

Traveler: "Do you mean side boobs and the vampire?"

Admin: "...Yes, why side boobs and vampire?"

FakeThreeSizes: "She always shows her boobs, so unladylike, and the other one is a purer vampire than I."

Admin: "At least there real boobs..."Wisper.

FakeThreeSizes: "Wa- I CAN HEAR YOU."

LazyKiller: "Hey I'm here."

LittleSecret: "Flan came to play!"

Admin: "Well now that every one is here let me tell you something first... I didn't stop time over there last time and we are way into the future..."

Traveler: "So, you messed up?"

FakeThreeSizes: "The supreme ones always say that the journey is more important than the goal, you just messed up."

Admin: "Hey! At least she didn't do much ok? Here this is the summary of what happed."

Admin's summary: "She found food, She made Ak-12 eat some pills that enhances mechanical life, She fought a bear turtle, she got ticket used to get food and stuff,  she trained knife skills still (sucks at it), is watching something. Traveler came, I stooped time"

Admin: "Oh btw I recorded the fight want to watch it?"

Everyone: "Yep"

Admin: "how are you guys so fight hungry? Anyway here we go."

And so everyone got to their places and watched Lena running away and Ak-12 fighting.

FakeThreeSizes: "What a coward."

Traveler: "Same as Paimon..."

Bartender: "I think she did good though? I would hide and not show myself too if I was the losing condition."

LittleSecret: "Why does she not fight?"

LazyKiller: "Because she isn't strong, if she was replaced with someone stupid Ak would be angry at why she isn't fighting or running to not be a easy target."

FakeThreeSizes: "Then become a meat shield, easy job for weaklings."

Traveler: "I don't think that's right, why do you need meat shields anyway? Are you that weak?"

Admin: "Lets not fight ok?"

LittleSecret: "Are you going to play? Let me play too!"

Bartender: "Can you guys keep me out?"

LazyKiller: "I always hated how fake boobs would stare at mine even though I'm not the biggest."

Admin: "...Ok I'll let you duke it out in the arena."

And so a door appears in front of everyone.

Bartender: "I wont be fighting."

Admin: "You will watch it right?"

And with a sigh from Bartender everyone enters to DUKE IT OUT.

...Everyone came out Flan smiling ear to ear.

Traveler: "...I think I saw my brain flying around..."

FakeThreeSizes: "As expected of a pure vampire..."

LazyKiller: "So I'm the weakest one..."

LittleSecret: "Lets play again next time!"

Admin: "Where is Jill?"

The bathroom... Vomiting.

Admin: "I don't think we can continue after this so... wanna stop and go home?"

As soon as Admin said Bartender jill that just came out of the bathroom and with everyone except LittleSecret just nodded... What else would you expect from a small killing machine that can destroy with just touching a 'weakspot'...

LittleSecret: "Huh? Is it finished? Ok... Lets play again next time..."

And so with Admin not doing his job wanted to quit... Taking care of Flandre must be hard, good luck. Truly thankful I was not in the blender today.

0