Chapter 5: Guilt and power structure of the world….
4.8k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the abandoned destroyed village....

Clap

Clap

Clap

I keep thrusting inside the little girl who once again lost conscious. She was slumped on her stomach while I do her from behind.

I closed my eyes getting lost in the pleasure...

Finally... after a while... I felt something shooting out my penis as it filled the little girl's pussy.

"Haahh..." I muttered a sigh of pleasure as I pulled my dick out. 

I slumped to the side. tired. 

"hah...hah" I panted a bit. It looks like I was more tired fucking them than killing the bandits. 

I rested for ten minutes or so before I stood up and look at the mess I'd done.

'Oh, crap' My face couldn't help but distort. I can't believe I fucked up the mission that was entrusted to me. What's more, she was 12 years old!

A sense of guilt finally struck me. But I shook it off. I had just killed a couple of  man just moments ago... there was no need to cry over spilled milk.

I thought about what I can do to salvage the situation. A thought then came to me as I headed out to get something...

.....

The woman's eyes that Jordan just violated twitch as she opened them... She looked at her surroundings before remembering she was just abducted by bandits.

But not long after she woke up a shout came from the outside...

"Bandit scum! Die!"

Then a sound of something being thrown was heard then... 

Bock!

The door was blasted off as a body was hurled at it. Then a man holding a blooded sword appeared.

I appeared valiantly as if I was the hero then asked the awoken black-haired woman as if this was the first time we met.

"Are you okay lady? If so then get out of her and go to the city..." I said then turn my head to the little girl..

"And bring her too... Now leave... other bandits are coming"

Without saying any more I turn back and left the place. 

I didn't want to face them anymore because of guilt and I didn't want the reward money for rescuing the girl too... after all, I practically did half of the bandit's job to her.

I pretended to run away and then circled back to the city. 

On the way back I noticed a single deer. 

I opened my stats and added my new activity points to dexterity increasing the control of my body. My dexterity was stagnant so I've chosen to increase it...

Then I slowly approached the deer but it wasn't long before the deer noticed me and galloped away. Not letting it go. I chased after it and when I'm sure of the angle...

I hurled my sword towards it piecing one of its leg. I approached it and finished the job then carried it on my shoulders.

With its size, I could probably sell it for 3 silvers.

I headed back to the city...

"Oh, Jordan got a catch?" A helmeted city guard asked me.

"Yes I got lucky while I was on my way back"

"Oh that's great.. by the way... did you consider the offer?" 

I smiled wryly hearing that.. about a week ago the captain of the city guards wanted me to be a part of them. Naturally, I denied it.

"Nah... I already have plans" 

"Joining the guards is great you know? Especially since you're a heathen then you'll be able to rise quickly too"

"Oh but how long till a become a noble?" 

We bantered for a bit before I said goodbye... 

I got 3 silvers after selling the deer's body. After that, I headed back to my lodging as I started to plan my journey. I've been living in this city for more than a decade already... well, the previous owner of my body was. It was time to set off.

I already had two destinations in mind especially since I want to earn merit and become a noble. 

To the northeast of the kingdom were churches and the kingdom conflicted or to the south where the chaotic land lay.. ruled by mercenaries, bandits.. and heretics.

The heretics are like the heathen people who have extraordinary strength... The difference is that despite both treading into the unknown.. at least heathens avoid listening to any unknown existence to which they connect too while the heretics embraced them.

This is where the church shines brightly... because they have an 'alive' god... they don't suffer any side effects or consequences in getting stronger.

Simply put.. the church was like a proper education.. with elementary.. high school.. and college, all in order.

While the heathens and heretics were like children who just learned addition and was suddenly thrown into a calculus class. The heathens tries their best to understand it but because there was a knowledge gap... the difficulty was very high while the heretics answer it wrongly while doing their best to prove to others that they were right.

Thinking about the two locations I decided to head to the chaotic south! It was an easy choice as I didn't want to offend any god in this world if possible. After all, I was living proof that transmigration exists, doesn't that mean that other supernatural things like gods exist too?

 

 

40