Chapter 6: Threesome…
4.4k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After deciding where to go I gathered information about the south. When the sun was setting Eric came to me and handed me 7 silvers and said it was for the commission for the little girl.

'Looks like the father thought it was me... hopefully, the little girl doesn't remember anything or at least doesn't see me' I accepted the money as I needed it for the journey ahead. 

When it was midnight.. after drinking with Eric I was ready to sleep but because of boredom I just couldn't help myself. This world was too boring. 

'I miss the internet' I thought as I headed to my destination holding 5 silvers.

"Here are you're available choices. Take your pick" A woman with brown hair and wearing erotic clothing pointed at the four women in front of me. 

Seeing them I already decided on one... It was a brown short-haired girl like a man and freckles on her face... she look average but her thigh and ass were delightful! They were plump like a marshmallow. 

I want her to squeeze my head between her thigh. Then I looked at the other three and finally picked the black hair woman that seemed in her thirties with huge breasts.

"These two" I pointed then handed 5 silvers to the 'sales' lady.

"Enjoy your night~~" 

I couldn't help but sigh that 5 silvers were gone just like that but... I stared at the two prostitutes as they look at me with shyness in their eyes.

"Come. Let's go upstairs" I said as I held them both on their ass and lead them upstairs. I learned the freckled girl's name was Nancy while the mature woman was Alina

"Oahh"

"Uhnn!"

"Yahh!" 

Muffled sounds of pleasure rang out the place. My dick was already rock hard and ready... Once we got inside the room. I immediately pulled my pants down as I push Alina onto her knees and shoved my cock inside her mouth!

Then I devoured Nancy's mouth with mine... sounds of slurping were heard as both tongues met in battle...

With one hand. I was holding Nancy's ass while the other was caressing Alina's head as she blowjob me.

This is life!

I hungrily tasted and gulped Nancy's saliva as our tongues wrestled... Nancy's face was starting to flush as she panted erotically.

Alina continues to bob in and out her mouth on my dick. I could feel her suction as her tongue played with the tip of my penis.

Then... I grabbed Alina's hair as I forcefully thrust her head to my dick! 

With my strength.. my dick was going in and out of her mouth faster than she just did. 

I shoved my dick in the deepest of her throat. Sounds of choking came out of her but I didn't care as I was close to ejaculating.

Meanwhile, my hand that was on Nancy's ass was moved to her pussy as I fingered her.

"Oah.." She squeaked in pleasure.

With the two women in my hands... I was lost in pleasure then.

"Uh!" Semen poured out from my dick to Alina's throat. Then she coughed as she pulled her head back, suppressing it.

Not caring about it... Nancy and I separated our tongues as a thin saliva connected us both. 

Nancy's face was flushed red as she was aroused...

I then lifted her up and had her thigh wrapped around me... then I brought her down to my cock penetrating her instantly.

"AH!" Shout of surprise and pleasure came out of her by what just happened. 

I didn't stop.. while standing... I thrusted my body into her as I fuck her at full speed...

Clap

Clap 

Clap

Clap

"Ohhh arrhh Oahh!" Nancy continued to moan as I felt her wet and hot juices flowing out of her vagina. 

I hugged her tightly as I made sure my dick was buried inside her pussy completely... 

"Ohh!"

I grunted in pleasure as I felt something shooting out of my dick and inside Nancy's pussy.

Nancy's entire body shook as she felt my hot cum inside her. 

I felt her pussy tighten even more as she orgasmed as well. 

After that... I laid her down on the bed as I pulled my drenched dick out.

Then I dragged Alina onto the bed as I lay down on my back and she very professionally aligned herself on top of me.

My dick and her pussy touch each other... Impatient I grabbed her waist and push it down penetrating her in an instant. 

"Ouhnn!"  She moaned loudly as I continued to squeeze her pussy to my dick making sure my penis was completely inside her.

The night was just getting started...

 

43