Chapter 10: What my skill is and a new stat…
3.4k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came as a large amount of semen poured out of my penis and inside her... 

I hope that the infertility pill I kept taking works... A thought flashed in my head before it was replaced by numbness.

The nun's body squirmed like a worm as she felt my hot semen inside her.  

I push myself against her making sure my dick reaches the deepest part and she takes all my cum.

"Hmmm..." Muffled, she still moaned.

After that... I immediately turn her around as she lay on her stomach, lifted her waist then... Attack her with full force...

"Hunn Hnnn!" Eventually, she couldn't resist it as she started to moan loudly...

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

I panted a bit as I slowly lost myself in pleasure... I want more..... I grabbed her shoulders then with my dick still in her pussy... I stood up awkwardly as I kept on attacking her.

"Oahh! orrr!" This time she started to moan in a horse voice. It seems she couldn't take that much stimulation.

But I didn't stop as I continue to clap her using her weight to increase the penetration. 

"Argg!" I grunted as I use my full strength to move my hips.

"Oaghh" She started to lose herself as she couldn't even utter a proper sound...

"Ahhh Take it!" 

I shouted as I felt another one shooting out of my dick. 

"Hm!" Hot stuff shut out of my penis. I felt her pussy twitching several times as her juices flowed out of her pussy. 

I then put her down and pulled my dick out... then immediately I aligned it to her other hole. 

The nun was already limped and was losing consciousness... when

"OHN!" She woke up in a stupor as I shove my dick deep inside her ass.

I gritted my teeth as if it isn't enough as I use all my strength to thrust inside her!

"Oahh ohraaa" The nun was now muttering in unintelligible words as her mind went numb. 

I once again came inside her numbing my mind with pleasure... But I was not done yet...

....

After about an hour... 

*Slurp

I was laying on the ground when I saw the nun with her hands still tied to her back giving me a blowjob with an earnest and aroused face.

I said as I caressed her face... " See? Like I said I will make you feel heaven" 

She didn't answer as she only lost herself at her job. 

Seeing her wholeheartedly giving me a blowjob when just an hour ago she was defiant... A thought came to me that maybe that empty [] bracket on my skill section isn't empty. 

But I shook it aside for now as he held her head with both hands burying my cock deep in her throat for the seventh time today... released my load as she made a gulping sound swallowing my semen. 

I held her head for a bit before I released them and she immediately fell to her side and lost consciousness. 

"Huh..huuh" 

I felt lightheaded despite my high constitution. Then a notification I already expected appeared in front of me...

[Gained 1 Activity point] 

I ignored it as it wasn't enough to increase my stats but I realized it wasn't done...

[Detecting peculiar energy...]

Eh? Peculiar energy?

[Peculiar energy identified... Congratulations you've gained the Divine Attainment Stats]

[Congratulations you've gained 1 divine energy] 

What?? I immediately opened my status page...

Jordan.

DE: 1/1

Dexterity: 10

Strength:12

Constitution:16

Divine Attainment:1

Activity point:1

Skill: []

Special ability: You get stronger with every new woman

There was a new sentence underneath my name and a new stat. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the description for the divine attainment stats.

But if the name means exactly what it entails... 

An absurd thought came to me... Maybe I do have a chance to become a god. 

Absurdity filled my face as the entire time I was just joking about having the strength to crush a city. After all, being a god is just so unrealistic and unbelievable. 

All I wanted, is just to fuck all kinds of women, that's it. 

Will I really achieve godhood by fucking a woman?  

I tried to put my new activity point to increase my divine stats and found out it didn't work. Looks like activity points cant be used to increase the divine stats... then how can I raise it? The moment that thought came to me... I couldn't help but look at the naked nun...

"Don't tell me..." I shook my head of these thoughts as I should prioritize leaving this place first.

I rested for a couple minutes before I stood up and put my clothes on. I turned towards the nun who was showered in cum and a satisfied smile came to me.

At the same time... With post-nut clarity I decided to just let her go. After having my way with her.. it somehow feels so wrong just to kill her after. Especially after gaining a new stat and energy.

Of course I wasn't gonna save her as well.. 

I grabbed the extra sword strap to a horse saddle and threw it beside the nun. I got on the horse while holding the rein for the other. I'm gonna leave her to this place... if she survives and tell the church about me then I'm screwed, but if she didn't, well maybe her god isn't that benevolent after all.

Not looking back anymore I beckoned both horse as they both galloped away.  

 

If you like my work, then can you buy me coffee? https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me.

 

37