Chapter 12: A big event and a little date..
3.1k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What did you say?" 

"It a new thing that the owner is trying... usually only aristocrats experience this but the owner decided to have one for commoners as well"

"How many women will participate?" 

"As of now... twenty women and twenty-one man is participating" 

Twenty women... 

"And how much you say is the entrance fee?" 

"Only 20 silvers" A woman with black ponytailed hair, dressed like a receptionist said to me.

20 silvers... so that's only a silver per woman. What a great bargain!

Although... I've never participated in an orgy in both my life, and I was excited.

"Sign me up!" 

20 women equal to twenty activity points enough to raise my stamina to twenty and increase my strength and dexterity by a couple of times! Why am I only knowing this now?!

I immediately handed her 20 silvers which she delightfully took. 

"Thank you for the patronage. The event will happen tomorrow before the sun sets. Please be here on time"

Since it was tomorrow... I stared at her up and down.. she had a demeanor of a man but her pecks were tightly sealed in her clothes. They were probably bigger than they look.

"Can I spend a night with you? I'm a bit lonely for the night" Already used to such lines I didn't cringe anymore like when the first week I got here.

The woman giggled and said..."Sorry sir... but I'm not part of the menu"

Just as I was disappointed.. she wink and said... "But I don't mind if you treat me to a drink" 

A smile formed my face immediately "Alright... When can I take you?" 

"Now... wait a minute I'll just change" 

I waited for her just outside the brothel. Although prostitutes are always available ... Having a date first will always have a unique feeling.

"Here I am... By the way... Aren't you gonna ask my name first? Or do you intend to go all the way without knowing?"

She came out wearing black trousers and a brown tunic giving off a unique charm.

"Oh, my mistake... May I ask what's this beautiful Lady's name?" I said as I bowed prompting a laugh from her.

"Hehe it's Andrea"

"Well then Miss Andrea, Where would you like to drink?"

She locked her arms with me and said... "Well.. depending where... There might be further development at the end"

I smiled as I seemed confident but it wasn't long before she was the one that lead me towards a good bar as I wasn't very familiar with the place.

"Well yes... I have a lot of energy and I'm still young so I'm very much interested in that stuff"

"Hehe, men... Are you sure though that you can take that much woman?"

"Hell yeah"

"Haha I like the confidence"

"So how about you? What made you work in the brothel? We're you one of its service workers?"

"For a year... Then after that, I didn't want to get involved anymore..."

"What made you stop?"

"When this fat ugly ass man tried to make me swallow his cum"

"Hahaha"

We chatted and laughed through the night as we drank.

...

.....

.....

I push her into the wall as I hungrily kissed and sucked her neck while her legs were wrapped around me.

With one hand I was holding her ass and with the other, I was pulling my pants down.

"Ahhh.." She was already drunk while I wasn't. With my high constitution, it was hard for me to get drunk.

My erect penis stood high and ready to penetrate her. She leaned her back on the wall while I was lifting her with one hand... Then I aligned my dick to her pussy...

And in one go.. I thrust deep inside her.

"Oahh!" She moaned loudly not even caring for the neighbors.

I felt the walls of her wet and warm pussy trying to squeeze me as hard as it can.

She was a professional indeed.

I then started attacking her slowly to further increase the pleasure then bit by bit I increased my speed.

Clap..

Clap..

Clap..

Clap..

"Oahh!! Ahho!" This time I was attacking her with full speed.

Her appearance of having only a tunic and no trousers... Aroused me as I grunted and increased my attack.

"Oahhnn yes yes!"

Then I felt my penis twitch as something poured out gushing.

I released my load of cum inside her as her body and pussy shook in pleasure.

I pressed my hips against her tightly to make sure her body swallows my cum.

Our bodies twitched a couple of times before I said to her.." you know the night is just getting started right?"

She look at me and hunger in her eyes and a smile as she said..."Ravage me... Don't hold back" 

I smirked and answered.. "Don't worry.. I won't."

I removed her tunics and my clothes making us both naked.

Then we moved to the bed and I position her in a doggy-style position.

 

Wanted to mellow a character even if its just a little than just straight to fucking. If you like my work, then can you buy me coffee? https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me.

33