Chapter 13: A great night and morning breakfast…
3.1k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The feeling of her ass pressed tightly against my dick was heaven.

It wasn't long before I came once again as my cock twitched a few times shooting out my cum.

Then we change positions as I laid down while she gives me a blowjob with my dick drenched in her pussy juice.

"How does your sweet nectar taste like," I said.

She sucked my dick while looking at me in the eyes which increased my arousal and answered...

"Delicious~"

It wasn't long before I came once again and I didn't even have to push her head in as she did it herself. Burying her head to my cock. I could feel my cum shooting inside her throat as she professionally swallowed them.

She pulled her head as she licked her lips and said..."your cum strangely tastes good" her eyes glowed in arousal.

I smirked at her then she immediately sat atop me aligning her wet pussy to my dick.

Slowly... She sat down as my dick penetrate her..."ohnn!" 

Then without me doing anything, I laid back and felt her hips going up and down to my cock.

"Ahh! Jordan! Jordan! Yes!"

She increased her attack as I suddenly felt her pussy especially tighten as juices and twitching happened in our crotch.

She pressed down with strength herself to my dick then... I felt a huge load releasing inside her as numbness filled my brain.

Andreas' body shook a bit as she curled her legs and bit her lips with her eyes closed.

Then...

"Huuh.." she slumped down to my side as she panted slightly.

She look at me with clear eyes and smiled and said "You were the best"

I smiled mischievously and said. "Who said we were done?"

Surprised flashed her face as Andrea turn to look at my still erect penis.

Without even having time to react I flip her to the other side as her back faced me and I lifted her legs as my cock gently touched her pussy.

I licked her neck and whispered in her ear... "

"Let's try the other hole shall we?"

I aligned my cock in her anal.

"Wait... Proper-" 

I ignored her as I pushed my drenched cock into her ass.

"Uhnn!"

Bit by bit my cock was entering her dirty hole.

I pulled her body to increase the penetration to which she yelped.

"Thanks to your juices it slid in beautifully"

I whispered again but she just closed her eyes and bit her lips as she felt the stimulation.

I kept fucking her from behind... Doggy style position, cowgirl position, until I released every bit of my load inside her.

When we were done she passed out for the third time during our event.

And I slept with satisfaction.

_________

"Uhmm" I opened my eyes to the glaring sun. 

Hmm? I felt something as I raised my head and there I saw the moving person under the covers.

I lifted the covers and saw Andrea giving my morning wood some massage.

"Huh good morning" She said with a grin while stroking my dick naked.

"Morning, I see you wanted to have some breakfast"

She ate my cock again as I felt her tongue tasting every inch of it.

"Hmm hmm"

I laid back, and relax as I caress Andreas' head and felt the pleasure.

It wasn't long before a huge load shot out of my cock and into her throat as I heard gulping sounds.

She buried her head to my cock for a couple of seconds before she pulled them back.

Her face was flushed still horny.

"Your cum... Is delicious"

Seeing her intoxicated face I knew I had to stop this.

"Well then...I'm gonna go grab breakfast. Don't you have that thing still with your dad?"

I immediately stood up and put on my clothes.

Her face turned reluctant before she dressed herself and left my room.

I sigh in relief. Skill or not, it seems my cum has the ability to slowly enslave women to my cock.

Though it's just a guess I better be careful as I don't want women sticking themselves to me. I took another infertility pill to make sure I don't make any mistakes. Then I headed downstairs and ordered breakfast.

At the same time, for the upcoming battle this night, I increased my stamina by one...

Jordan.

DE: 1/1

Dexterity: 10

Strength:12

Constitution:17

Divine Attainment:1

Activity point:0

Skill: []

Special ability: You get stronger with every new woman

My stamina has turned 17... I only needed to fuck six women to increase it to twenty.

Luckily I'll have plenty later this night.

The only problem is whether I could take on twenty women.

"Hey, did you hear? I heard half the kingdom of Lionheart has already been conquered by the church of Pathfinders..."

"Yeah I heard too... does that mean the forces of Pathfinders Church have strengthened again? Does this mean the kingdom is screwed?" 

"Nah.."

One particular conversation interested me. 

The church of pathfinder was the church in conflict with the kingdom in the northeast. Although, an all-out war hasn't been declared.. Thousands of soldiers are still involved in the conflict.

I paid it no heed for now as my goal is the south. If I could bring the kingdom a breather in the south... then the kingdom could focus more on the northeast. As for me, no doubt it will serve as great merit probably enough to land me a noble title.

 

If you like my work, then can you buy me coffee? https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

32