Chapter 14: 1vs20
3k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This way..." I was led by a lady with a skimpy outfit. 

I was already dressed for the event... and by dressed, I meant I was wearing a robe with nothing underneath and wore a mask.

My dick was already rock hard, I even wanted to push down the lady guiding me but I held back.

Soon I was lead to a double door, after opening it, a huge room appeared before me with couches... beds.. drinks, etc..

But what's most noticeable is the naked men and women enjoying themselves.

"Ahh!"

"Uhnn!" 

"Oahhn Yes yes!" 

Looks like the party has already started. I counted twenty women and including me... thirty men.

"Enjoy your time" The lady who guided me soon left. 

I inhaled a bit as I took on the weird smell in the air. 

I set eyes on my target and found a woman who was giving blowjobs to two people. I saw her plump ass from here. 

My target was there. I immediately headed to her and avoided getting in the splash zone of others. 

"Oh yes, baby..."

"That's it... that's it yeah"

Reaching the place, I cringed hearing two middle-aged man mutter that. But I didn't stop and I immediately grabbed the woman's waist and lifted her as my rock-hard cock appeared unconcealed by my robe.

Not even doing foreplay... I immediately shove my dick inside her!

There is twenty women in her right now... If I wanted to fuck all of them and gained activity points I should only focus on fucking them in the pussy and nothing else. 

I immediately felt her walls trying to crush my penis. The woman stopped giving blowjobs for a moment as she endured the sudden stimulation... The two middle-aged men only looked at me before they pleasure themselves.

"Oh!" 

"Hmnn!" I keep thrusting inside her and slowly I made her legs go numb that I had to lift her just so she could continue giving blowjobs.

"Arg!" I grunted and felt my load shoot out inside her as my cock and her pussy twitch.

"Hmmn!" She moaned loudly panting like a dog in heat. I wasn't satisfied yet, even though I should move on to another woman, I couldn't help but want to fuck her more but...

"Come on, I'm next" A person who went to my side while stroking his small dick said to me.

I pulled out my dick out, showered in juices and look for another target. 

I saw a woman getting destroyed by three men... I'll visit that woman for later... then I saw a woman in a cowgirl position taking in the dick of a fat man underneath him.

I went to her side and said..." Hey mind tasting my dick" 

"Ohh yes of course big sir" She smiled at me and stroked my dick slowly before she swallowed it with her mouth.  She moved her hips and at the same time used her mouth to pleasure me. This woman was professional.

"Uhh! Augh!" The fatman moaned hoarsely which kinda turned me off a bit but the way the woman sucked my dick is enough to forget everything.

"Ahh! I'm coming! Take it! Take it!" The fatman loudly said as his face underneath his mask twisted and his body shook.

With my cock still inside her mouth... she endured the simulation of hot semen pouring inside her... 

"Haahh hahhh"  The fatman went limped as he panted lightly...

I saw the now free hole. "Well then... My dick still needs service" I smirked...

The woman stood up shakily as the fat man's dick was pulled out and went limped.

I immediately lifted the woman making her legs wrap around me as I aligned my dick to her still wet pussy... then using her weight to increase penetration, my dick instantly penetrated inside her as she moaned..."Oahn! Hoon!"  

I thrust my body up and down as my dick went in and out of her pussy.

"Yah!" I said with gritted teeth as I tightly pressed her bare body against mine. 

In the middle of losing my reason for pleasure, I saw a thin man approaching and trying to align his dick to the woman's anal but because of my thrusting, he wasn't able to.

"Hey, mind slowing down? We could double penetrate her" He said with an annoying voice but I ignored him.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

Maybe because it was already ejaculated on but her pussy was especially hot.  

"Hng! I'm coming!" I felt my hot semen spouting out of my penis and into her pussy as her entire body shook. I pressed her hips tightly to my cock deepening the climax I'm feeling. 

I tried to gently lay down the woman but the person from before took her, thinking he could lift her... he tried to copy me but eventually fell on his butt.

I ignored him and focused on other women. 2 down... 18 to go...

 

If you like my work, then can you buy me coffee? https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me.

 

30