Chapter 15: Last man ‘standing’
2.8k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahmm yeah!!"

"Oahh oahh! I'm coming!"

"Yes yes swallow it all!"

The place was littered with moaning and shouting as the people gave in on their carnal desires.

I added my two new activity points to constitution increasing it to 18. 

I felt myself getting lively.

I grabbed one of the youngest looking woman, spread her legs apart then shoved my dick inside her wet and hot pussy.

I felt her pussy twitching, still stimulated from the previous dicks.

I thrust at her at full speed...

"No no please! Hnng!! Go easy!" She shouted in a young voice.

She was probably a teen but I didn't care about it as I fondled her breast while attacking her...

"Ohann! Ohnn!!" 

Her soft but firm and wet breasts added to my arousal.

"Arghh!" It wasn't long till I grunted as I felt my cock twitch and spewed out large amount of cum inside her.

Her body squirmed and twitch feeling the hot sensation of my cum.

A man then came and shoved his dick at the teens mouth not caring if she was unconscious or not.

I pulled out my cock and saw that it was still rock hard. I gently stroke it as I started to look for my new target...


"Hohh!" 

"I came at inside an plump milf for the 4th time. I used my two newly activity points to once again increase my stamina to 19...


"Arhnn!! Take it! I'm coming!" I released my load to an unconscious prostitute who had been done in by four guys already. This was my sixth time releasing and I turned my stamina to 20, a new notification appeared but I ignored it as I was lost in the pleasure.


"Ohh! Yes yes!"

"I'm coming!" I felt something was spurting out of my cock for the 9th time tonight.


At the 12th time... Most of the people have either passed out or was drained from exhaustion.

I wasn't, so with three women attacking me... Licking my balls, ass, and my body, I released once again inside a pussy as I slowly feel my energy being drained.

This time I didn't put my activity points to stamina as I felt it was a waste.


"Haahh haaahh" I panted heavily as my balls becoming empty as my dick spurted for the 18th time tonight and inside a middle aged passed out woman.

There were only two left I haven't fucked, unfortunately, because of the pleasure I lost track of who I haven't fuck yet. 

I was now the only one left standing and a weird pungent and sultry smell floated the air.

I felt dizzy and nausea I had no choice but to increase again my stamina which costed 3 activity points to increase it to one. Now my stamina is 21.

But it didn't make me feel much better. Maybe because I was already dead tired that I needed to rest first.

Nevertheless I gritted my teeth as I search for the two who I haven't fuck yet.

I saw a person who I think hasn't been blessed with my cum as I turn her on her stomach and ravage her ass.

Clap...

Clap...

Clap..

With a powerful thrust, My semen poured out my cock for the 19th time.

[Gained 1 activity point]

I pulled my dick out of her and tried to stand up and nearly stumbled.

"Come on! One last whore to fuck!" I gritted my teeth as I moved my body.

But fucking hell I couldn't recognize who I have fucked and who I haven't not.

Just as I was thinking of giving up...

The lady who guided me from before appeared as she surveyed the situation, when she saw me, she was startled and surprised before seeing my still erect cock.

"You've got quite the energy" she said while a small blush appeared on her face with her eyes still on my dick.

I approached her slowly like a zombie to which she didn't step back as she waited.

Finally, when I was only 3 steps away from her, she took a step back but I didn't let her.

I immediately hugged her soft body as I lifted her up.

"Uhm... I'm not part of the menu today" she said but she didn't stop me.

I lick her neck clean and fondled her ass. I then aligned my dick to her hole.

"I said...huuh.. I'm not part of the menu" she panted in arousal as I immediately shoved my cock deep inside her!

"Ohann!" Surprised by the sudden penetration she yelped.

"Arrghnn!!" I grunted like an animal losing all reason but to mate.

I pushed her against the well and increased my attack.

Clap..

Clap..

Clap..

"Ohnn!!" 

Finally with one last powerful thrust... I felt like my soul was also spewing out of my dick and into her. I used her weight to increase the deepness of the penetration.

"Haaah... Haaaahhh" I panted heavily and pulled my dick out of her pussy.

[Gained 1 activity point] a notification appeared and that was the last thing I saw before I fell down and passed out.

 

I feel like I did the execution of this Orgy poorly. But with thesis on my ass, I was drained of ideas. If you like my work, then can you buy me coffee? https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me.

 

 

 

31