Chapter 19: Reaching the city and a full service hotel…
2.5k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days passed and by the morning of the fourth day, we finally reached Lumier City.

So far, aside from beasts and a few bandits. They didn't encounter anything too troublesome.

"Thank you for allowing me to join you"

"No it should be me that's grateful." George said and them handed me something...

"Take this, it's my card, if you ever needs some work, just go to this place"

I took the card and thanked the man once again as they left.

"Hey mike or whatever your name is"

Cedric, along with four of his party turned to me.

During our journey, Cedric and I have gotten along quite well.

"If you ever wanna hang out, go to Bars and chix, you can find us there" 

He said as the group then left but not before Jon added..."Or we could see each other in the brothel! See you Mike!"

I smiled wryly hearing that.

Now all alone again I took a deep breath and delightfully observe the city.

It was a typical medieval city. Still even though I already been here for more than a moth now, it's still feel unrealistic.

Since I had found out the true strength of a heathen, I decided to turn at least one more of my stats to 20.

In this case, if I want to increase my strength, I need to fuck ten women.

And so with a goal in mind, I set out to look for an inn.

I thought about looking for a normal inn, but I heard an interesting hotel that does extra service.

It wasn't long till I found it.

[DreamLight Hotel]

Just the sign alone were fancy. I headed inside. The place was pretty clean and a bit shiny with it's ceramic floor and sculptures and I saw the receptionist on my left.

It was a beautiful woman on her early twenties, with blonde hair and gray eyes.

She wore a pretty modest dress.

"Welcome Sir, Do you want to stay for a night?" She smiled sweetly and said to me.

"Yes, How much is it for a night?" I said with confidence forgetting something but what she said struck me...

"Oh then for a normal room with normal service cost 2 silvers. If you want the luxury room, along with it's special services, it's cost 8 silvers a day"

Hearing that extravagant prices, I now remember I was broke. I mean I still have more than 20 silvers in my purse. But to visit the brothel will cost me at least 7 silvers.

It seems fucking woman has made me forgotten my financial situation.

My face didn't change expression as I was thinking of this and said... "Well then, I would like the special luxury room please, I deeply looking forward for the extra services though" I smiled with a knowing look as the receptionist responded with a seductive smile.

"Well then, that'll be 8 silvers with and drink as well as special services available"

I handed her the money without a change of expression, them she had someone guide me.

It was a petite teen with Bob cut brown hair.

I was lead to the third floor room while I get close with the teen, once inside my room I saw an open terrace, large king-size bed and other expensive things.

"Here you are sir, and here is the keys, if you have any problems, don't hesitate to call a servant" she said with heated breath as I was fondling her ass.

I wanted to continue but I held myself back.

"Thank you. I will" The teen then left with a blush and I settled inside the room.

It was indeed pretty luxurious. I wanted to experience this even if its just once. So even though it hurt my purse, still, I took it.

So after that I took a bath and rested, I then immediately went it out and went to the locals Hunter Union to earn money.


By the time the sun was setting... I was back at the hotel.

I managed to earn 7 silvers and 35 coppers by hunting some game and selling it.

Inside the hotel room, I was pondering about my gains while I waited...

Finally after half an hour, Two ladies entered in a revealing and seductive outfits.

"Hello I'm Clarice"

"I'm Jennifer.. We're here to help you take a bath"

Clarice was a lady, probably in her late twenties and huge rack, with her brown hair tied to a bun and about 1.75m tall. While Jennifer was quite young, probably 18 or 19, medium size breast, great figure though, and bob cut black hair and about 1.6m tall.

My mouth couldn't help but grin seeing them.

Support me here https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin. Would really motivate me.

 

 

 

 

27