Chapter 24: Quest complete! Reward: A milf
2.5k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took nearly two hours before I choose to stop and went back grabbing how many I could find. 

I found a total of seven different clothing. Hopefully, this was enough. 

Thinking about what was coming I couldn't help but grin and be excited as I ran back.

It took a much shorter time getting back. I immediately saw Karen carefully getting water from the river and into a large pot as she was doing laundry.

She turns her head towards me. She was about to say something but when she saw my smile, she became shy.

"Here... Ms. Karen, I only found these" Even though she likely had kids already, I called her ms. It was both a compliment and a hint as to what I wanted.

"Thank you so much, Jordan... You already found everything so you don't have to feel bad..." She said without looking me in the eye as I handed her the clothes. Her shy nature was way different from the usual aggressive or experienced ones I know. 

"Oh let me help you with that~" I offered to help her collect water.

"..Sure" This time she easily agreed, with a bit of redness on her face.

I help her gather water and even in washing clothes then...

"Hm..?" Our hands touched as we froze... I couldn't see Karen's expression as my attention was on our hands. Then I slowly wrapped my fingers against her which she didn't reject. 

But my attack didn't stop there, when our hands were practically glued together I slowly let go and made my way up and slowly to her shoulders. 

This time I saw her expression, her face was flushed red while avoiding my eyes but she didn't deny me. I put my thumb on her chin, then with my other hand, I held her back then pulled her closer to me.

This time she look me in the eye. Her clear but shy eyes turned me on even more as I caresses her back. 

"You know, you're beautiful..." I said as my thumb was playing with her lips. She didn't respond as her breathing slowly quickens. 

Then with our faces getting closer... Our lips touched each other lightly at first before I deepen my kiss on her.

"Hmnn.."

I cherished her lips slowly before being aggressive, I held out my tongue as it went inside her mouth to which she responded with her own.

Meanwhile, my other hands were slowly being aggressive as well... I caress her back before it moves slowly down. 

As my hand continues to slide down... I felt a very soft and plum mound as my hand was now groping her ass. 

Her ass was bigger than I thought. I happily devoured her mouth as my hand fondled her ass.

I pressed her body deeply to mine. I felt her breast pressing tightly to my chest as my dick hardens.

"Fwa... haah...haah" 

We separated and we both panted a bit. Her face was now completely flushed as her eyes turned cloudy. 

I was becoming impatient so my right hand grabbed her breast while the hand that was fondling her ass was slowly leaning inside as I touched her pussy through her skirt.

"Wait.... don't- don't you think this isn't the right place?" Karen shyly said.

I didn't care about the place but in consideration..."You're right...." I simply said without breaking eye contact with her then grabbed her hand as I led her to a secluded place.

In the end, because I couldn't wait anymore, I settled in a well-hidden spot with bush and trees covering it.

"This...this place..." She tried to say something but I didn't let her as I lifted her by her waist and then gently laid her on the ground. 

I laid on top of her and she immediately sat up. 

I kissed her cheeks down to her neck while my hand was freeing her breast. 

"Um..." She moaned slightly. 

Finally, I untied her chest, and her bare breast and her erect nipples appeared. 

I slowly moved my mouth towards these soft but firm breasts. 

"Ohnn!" her body shook as she felt my breath on her nipples. 

Then I opened my mouth wide and devoured her boob. my left hand was playing with her other boob while my right hand was going underneath her skirt and into her wet pussy.

"Uhnn!" She tried to hold back her moans.

I tasted every inch of her boobs as my saliva showered her breast. My tongue played with her nipples while I occasionally bite them. 

"haah...haahh" I separated my face from her now drenched boobs. 

Then I lifted her legs causing her skirt to fall down and for her to see my erect cock.

"Ms. Karen... Can I?" I asked even though it was unnecessary but I wanted to see her reaction.

Karen only stared at my cock with cloudy eyes and nodded cutely..."Uhn"

 

Support me and read on advance here https://www.patreon.com/Nodreamnohope.  Comment for any spelling or grammar error as editing cost so much time

 

 

20