Chapter 33: Ten gold coins…
1.7k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It only took a second or two before the bull reached me.

Immediately, I side-stepped, ducked slightly, avoiding its horns, and plunged my sword to its side.

I felt its momentum with my sword.

My sword sliced its side as blood spurted. In pain, the bull suddenly kicked its rear legs. Unprepared, one of its legs hit the armor on my back, and the force made me plunged forward to the ground face first.

Dirt kissed me and I hastily tried to stand up. I heard a thud from the back and Eliza's yelped.

I turn over and saw Eliza was thrown into a tree.

She should just keep her distance.

Steve's arrow filled with poison whistled through the air and hit one of the bull's injuries.

Nevertheless, the bull stood tall.

I thought I was already strong enough, but seeing this savage beast and knowing there are stronger beasts out there. I realized how weak I was. 

I short... I should fuck more women after this.

I grinned and this time, I was the one who dived toward it.

The bull responded and charged at me once again.

"Don't you know better to do!?"

When I was about to be slammed by it, I jumped upwards as my body turned upside down in the air and brought my sword down.

My 800 kg of strength plunged to its neck as my sword buried half its length inside.

The bull continued to charge forward forcing me to let go of my sword as I rolled to the ground.

The bull hit a three and took a couple of steps back before...

Thud!

Its large body fell to the side as it died.

Shit was tough.

I went near it and saw its large body.

I pulled the sword back and said to Steve.

"Check up on Eliza. I'm gonna go help Cedric and the others"

Steve nodded and I chased after the others.

It wasn't long before the others and I killed the bull.

I slumped down to the ground as my arms were sore.

After Jon hindered its movement by tying its body with a rope, I had to pull the rope to stop the movement of the bull for a second for Cedric to have a chance at killing it. I felt it was nearly two tons in weight.

"You are strong" Cedric came to me and said.

"Well you're fast"

No wonder Cedric and his gang were confident in facing a Werebull. Even without me, they could probably take on one were bull though they'd take much longer.

I was the insurance in case there was more than one bull in the area.


After resting for a while, we all dragged the bull's body back to the city.

I saw Eliza's face turn complicated as she saw the bull and me but I didn't think much of it.

A commotion that happened when the guards and other people saw us, dragging not one, but two bulls. 

I held my head high as I felt their admiring expression, although I'm not a people person, it was nice to receive attention from time to time.

"Meet us at the hunter's tavern tomorrow. I'll give you the money"

I nodded at Cedric. Since we managed to kill two bulls I should get 10 gold coins right?

10 gold coins... That's about a thousand silver!

Considering I only earn about 7-10 silvers a day, that's more than a hundred days worth of money.

I couldn't help but sigh, the saying...

"The greater the risk, the greater the reward" was right, Unfortunately, I don't want to risk my life every day.

It was the middle of the day. Eliza and I went to eat lunch before. We booked at an inn. I wasn't particularly tired but my arms were sore.

Going inside our room. Eliza suddenly said.."sir... Master, would you like me to service you?"

Eliza was quite a straightforward person. I told her to call me sir when there are other people, but when we're alone, she calls me master.

I looked at her and grinned..."Of course, that's why I hurriedly came here. Take off your clothes"

Eliza did as she was told she room off her leather armor and clothes as her fine athletic naked body appeared before me.

Her scars just added charm to her.

I lay on the bed and just waited for her to do all the work.

I felt her last on top of me as she brought her face forward to mine. And she kissed me.

I immediately felt her tongue attacking me and I retaliated back.

Out tongues wrestled as she took off my clothes.

Slurping sounds continue to sound out of the room.

Then she took her head back. Her face was red and she licked my neck down to my pants.

She took off my pants and my erect dick appeared before her.

I smiled widely seeing this.

To have sex anywhere and anytime I want... Why didn't I think of this before?!

I thought having someone enslave me was a burden but looking at Eliza's eyes as she swallowed my dick.

"Hmmnn"

It wasn't bad.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of being a 'master'.

Been so busy lately so just a heads up, I might not be able to update on schedule. Support me here: https://www.patreon.com/Nodreamnohope

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16