Chapter 34: Conflict…
1.9k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't know I many times I came.

I came inside her mouth, ass, and pussy.

I let myself go and didn't hold back, she passed out after two hours but I didn't stop and had my way with her.

The room smelt of cum and the bed was wet. Nevertheless, I was satisfied.

It was nice to have a personal cum dumpster.

The next day...

"Here are 11 gold coins. There's an extra gold coin for the extra body"

I opened the purses placed on the table and immediately saw the shiny coins inside them.

My mouth couldn't help but grin seeing them. 

"Quite generous," I said placing the gold in my bag.

"Yeah well, we did a good job, By the way, the employer asked me if you would like to work for him"

I had an idea as to who he was talking about. 

"No thanks" I rejected as there was little chance for me to become a noble if I became a subordinate of one.

"You're heading out to the south already?" 

"Yes. I stayed here enough already" 

Cedric pondered for a moment and warned... "Whatever you plan in the south, be careful of the heretics" 

I nodded. I never encountered a heretic so I have no idea what they can do.

After a few more chatters, we separated, and Eliza and I hitch a ride from one of the merchants going to the south.

And so... my journey started once again.


"My lord, here is the list" 

A man in his mid-40s, with Blonde short hair, a scar near his lips, and blue eyes, took what his subordinate gave to him.

When he saw it, he frowned and stayed silent for a couple of seconds...

In the end, he sighs and said..."Does the royal family not know how precarious the situation we have?" 

His subordinate, a young man with scholarly air responded...

"My lord, you have already sent them the letter a couple of times, They should be already aware, there's only one reason they ignored the letter"

The man nodded. It seems the problem with the church is more troublesome this year.

"How's the situation at the border?" 

The young man smiled wryly and said "My lord, it's as you've read, we're running out of man and food. Those southerners suddenly strengthened their attacks. It was only thanks to our wall that they didn't manage to pass through but at this point..."

The man finished what he was saying... "It's only a matter of time before they breached the south..."

A headache attacked him. In the end, a firm expression appeared on his face as he declared... "Announce to the soldiers that in 3 days we will set off"

"Yes my lord" After that the young man tried to leave but then turned around and asked his lord. "My lord... how about the schools you contacted? Are they willing to help?"

A pondering expression appeared on the man's face as he wasn't able to answer his subordinate.

 


"Hey Eliza, How will you feel If I fought off against your clan members?" 

I asked Eliza as a gray-colored and worn-out wall appeared before us. After two days, we reached the place. Castro city. Named after the count who owns the city. I feel like I forgot something... But I shook it off as it probably wasn't important.

Unlike other cities I've been in, this one has traces of battle, and soldiers and mercenaries fill up the place. As the closest city to the southern border, soldiers and weapons go through here and to the southern border.

"I only belong to master now" She simply said...

It seems she has completely submitted it to me. After saying goodbye to the merchants who we hitched a ride on, we headed inside the city, and immediately, I heard someone shouting...

"The count has called to arms anyone who could join the fight!" 

"The count will reward those who join him on this coming journey to the south!" 

I furrowed my eyebrows and realized that the situation in the south seem's more problematic than I thought.

"Sign right up! And be on the path to glory!" 

The city lord must be getting desperate. I put in mind where could I sign up and went to find an inn for us. 

We managed to find an inn but just as we were about to book for a night...

"Oy... silver hair... what the hell does a member of clan zelda doing here??"

I turned around and saw two fierce-looking soldiers wearing worn-out armor, glaring fiercely at Eliza. Eliza, not one to be intimidated glared back.

"Son of a bitch! You got guts walking here in the city" The two soldiers immediately drew their swords from their scabbards as they prepare to fight. 

Eliza did the same as she growled at them. Seeing them getting ready to fight, I remembered what I forgot. 

Eliza is part of a clan that is an enemy of the kingdom, especially the south.

And I practically brought one of the members of a clan that is one of the fiercest enemy of the south here...

Shit, it was common sense, but because I was ejaculating every day I forget about it.

"Calm down, She's is with me, She's not an enemy" 

Anyways, let's calm things down first.

 

There will be no update this coming week. Semester is about to end so things are getting busier by the day. Hope for understanding~~

 

16