Chapter 35: Fight after fight….
1.3k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You? You're with her? You dare to walk in here huh!" 

The fierce-looking man now turned his attention to me. 

I was not intimidated one bit. I crossed my arms and said..."I bought her as a slave"

That seems to cool down the tension before the man's companion said... "I don't see any collar on her!"

"That's because.." Just as I was about to explain... 

Someone sneak up on Eliza and tried to stab her.."For my Son!" 

Eliza responded fast as she hurriedly adjusted herself.

"Whatever it is, Apprehend them first!" The previous man shouted.

I frowned and pulled my sword from my scabbard... "Don't kill them" I said to Eliza before she did anything that can make their situation worse.

A mercenary sitting on a table stood up and swung his sword toward me. I calmly defended his slow attack, grabbed his collar, and with one hand, threw him at the coming soldiers.

"Guys, let's all calm down shall we?" 

The fierce-looking man from before ducked to dodge as surprise flashed in his eyes. Nevertheless, he brought his sword up and using his weight as additional power, brought it down his sword toward me.

I used one hand to defend against his strike.

Clang!

I furrowed my brows as I felt his strength. 

"I am not an enemy" I calmly said, before I used both hands and with sheer strength, Push him away as he stumbled back.

Then, I noticed Eliza was outnumbered. I swung the blunt part of my sword at one of the soldiers attacking her. 

The man from before who spoke about the collar tried to defend himself, but the strength of my strike can't be easily defended by ordinary people.

Steel clashed, and his entire body was lifted off the ground and he fell on his back.

"Alright calm down!" 

The rowdy inn stopped for a moment as eyes turned to me.

"I am not an enemy! I came here to join the fight against the south! As for my subordinate, I bought her for 15 silvers in Lumier City!"

"Eliza" I beckoned Eliza, she was still glaring at her attackers but still followed my order.

"Yes.. master" then she kneeled on one knee showing her allegiance to me.

"See?"

Shocked filled the people's eyes as they couldn't believe a zelda kneeling to another person.

They were always known to be hardheaded and stubborn.

The stalemate continued before the fierce soldier said..."Come with me"


 

"A slave huh?" 

We were brought to the barracks of the city.

Some soldiers kept eyeing us, well... On Eliza. 

Right now, A knight with a fancy armor, slick back hair, nice stubble on his face, black hair, and grey eyes questioned us.

"I recognized you. I was there when someone bought you" The knight smiled provoked at Eliza.

Eliza frowned at this and wanted to say something but I stopped her.

"Since you recognize her status, is there any more problem?"

The knight then eyed me..."You're a heathen?"

I shrugged and nodded. The knight nodded and said... "Tell me, what is your purpose in wanting to join the south?"

I pondered for a moment whether I should tell the truth, in the end I decided to be frank. 

"I want to earn enough merit and become a noble"

Surprised flashed by the knight's eyes before slight disdain covered his face..."You? You think just because you're a heathen that you can become a noble haha thats funny" 

The knight chuckled for a bit, I was a bit irritated so I said... "Well I already said my purpose, if there's nothing else, We have to go"

I turned around intending to leave the place.

"Wait! Aren't you here to join the army?" 

The knight stopped me... 

"I am, but I'm not in a hurry" 

The knight frowned at my leisure attitude. "Go call Sir brook here for an assessment," He said to his squire to which the squire immediately left"

"Although your purpose of becoming noble is foolish, since you want to join the army, proper assessment is needed"

I nodded and didn't say anymore. It wasn't long before a giant, more than two meter man in armor appeared.

With his large body and height, he was intimidating, by rough estimate, this guy was probably about 2.3 meters tall at least.

"A heathen?" 

"Brook the giant" Eliza muttered the giant's name. 

Brook took off his helmet and the first thing I noticed is his bald bad reflecting the sun, A small smile couldn't help appearing on my face.

"Sir Clive, who should I asset? ...Hmn? a clan Zelda?" 

Brook noticed Eliza and a terrifying frown appeared on his face.  Eliza's body shook in fear seeing Brooks gaze. 

People now then started to gather around us waiting for a good show.

"Ridiculous!! How dare a Zelda step in here!" A loud shout came out of brook as he dashed towards Eliza with his great word swinging down towards Eliza!

"Oh come on!"
 
 
Feels like its been forever since I last updated, anyways things should get back on schedule starting next week, thank you for tuning in~~~

 

11