Accident
43 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asta was pissed, he got thrown into this situation, and that guy is behaving like he cared about him and was doing it for him. Sure, he matured thru this encounter and also stabilised his cultivation, not only in body but mind as well making it much easier for him to break thru to Accumulation Realm. But it still was tough for a young man to go thru that and that guys shamelessly took the credit.

 

"WTF, that shameless bastard. Looking so smug, like I need to thank him. What are you so complacent about, are you happy watching me run for my life, you laughed when I shit myself didn't you?." Asta whispered indignantly.

 

Gradually calming down, Asta looked at the Beastman, noticed him not paying any attention to him, so, turned his gaze on to the wall and spotted the objects previously mentioned. Asta walked to the wall and carefully observed them, first, a script, emitting golden light and then on the side, a ring, black with white patterns on it.

 

 

The script looked like a divine manual, so, he knew it was precious, and when his gaze landed on the second object.

 

GASP!

 

"A spatial ring." He gasped.

 

A spatial ring is a magic ring with a pocket dimension inside it, most basic type of storage treasures used. Usually, the space inside is small, something with bigger space is extremely rare.

 

Asta picked up the ring, observed it for a moment and stored it in his pockets because he can't use now. To use a spatial treasure, one needs to open their spirit.

 

Turning his gaze to the script, quietly, stretched out his arms to pick it up. As he touched it, abruptly, a bright light shone and entered into Asta's forehead. Asta winched in pain, as this happened, the Beastman opened his eyes and revealed killing intent, instantly, shivered and immediately retracted it.

 

The beast's gaze grew complicated and sighed.

 

Asta slowly woke up, blinking his eyes, faced the beast and bowed in respect, seeing the Beastman pay no attention to him, turned around and walked away confidently.

 

Time passed on, the wall shook, and an illusionary figure came out of it. The Beastman immediately sprung to his feet and kneeled.

 

"Master." The beast spoke in reverence.

 

The mysterious young man nodded with a smile.

 

"You must be wondering why I gave it to him, right?." The young man uttered.

 

"Yes." A hesitant reply.

 

"Doesn't matter." The young man still smiling.

 

The young man's suddenly turned solemn and with that came unprecedented bloodthirstiness and killing intent as he spoke in a low and grave tone.

 

"Because everything in the world belongs to me." He commanded.

 

As the Beastman looked at this scene, giving out a look of ardour, roared.

 

ROAR!!

 

******************

 

Present, Asta lost in thought, roused and sighed.

 

After a moment, he walked out of the room and went to the family library to check the manuals. As walking thru the hallway, spotted a figure.

 

"Elise..." Asta called out.

 

The young women startled turned around and immediately bowed.

 

"Young Master." She replied with a smile.

 

"Follow me, Elise.." Asta ordered as he swiftly walked towards the library.

 

"Yes, Young Master." She smiled and followed him.

 

Walking and chatting, they eventually reached the library. It was a Tall building with a board, "Seeking Manor" written on it.

 

An aged man with a goatee was sitting in the entrance with his eyes closed. Asta and Elise bowed to the man.

 

"Elder."

 

"Elder."

 

The aged man opened his eyes and looked at them, suddenly they both felt as if he was able to see thru them.

 

The gaze swept across Elise and landed on Asta, furrowed his brows and then exclaimed.

 

"You broke thru." The aged man beamed.

 

"Yes, Elder." Asta nodded with a smile.

 

Previously, his father had not detected his cultivation, was due to him not paying much attention and Asta intentionally covering it. Also, his father did not probe further, because if he did, then Asta would not have been able to hide it.

 

"Hahaha, Good. Good. Well done, you will surpass your father in the future for sure." The man laughed.

 

"Here to select a manual, right?" The aged man asked while stroking his beard.

 

"Yes, Elder..." Asta replied.

 

"And you can also pick another scroll, as you have reached the peak of Energy Allocation Tier." He looked at Elise and stated.

 

"Thank you, elder." She bowed.

 

"Let's go." Nodding his head to Elise, Asta walked into the building.

 

 The elder watched them enter the build until they disappeared from his view.

 

"That brat entered the peak of Energy Purifying Tier. Looks like he came across a fortuitous encounter." He was shocked.

 

And he sat back down and closed his eyes, did not care anymore, whatever a person goes thru is something of their own, everybody had secrets, even he had one.

 

 

**************

 

Asta walked into the depths of the hall, as he already knew what manual to select. Arriving at a shelf in the corner, Asta picked a manual, "Saint Spirit Divine Art".

 

'Spirit Saint' was a genius who stood at the top of his generation, known for his excellent usage in spirit power, unbeatable in the same realm.

 

He created the art to help the younger generation in attuning to their spirit. There is, one fatal flaw, it has no attack power, the only use, for this art is to build a strong foundation.

 

Everything in the world, are ranked from 1-9, whether they are treasures, arts or beasts.

 

The 'Saint Spirit Divine Art', a Rank 6 manual, so the value imagined.

 

Right now the best technique for Asta to cultivate is this, as he is near the Spirit Awakening Realm, it is the level after Accumulation Stage. A Spirit Awakening Realm expert is much stronger, and usually, people refer to it as the official mark of becoming an expert.

 

Because the Spirit Awakening Realm is where the energy of a cultivator evolves to become Spiritual Energy, in Accumulation stage, the power that you collect from Heaven and Earth is quite minimal and is not tangible, so the attack power is low, but when you step into Spirit Awakening Realm, energy becomes physical and the power triples or even quadruples.

 

Due to this no Accumulation expert can match a Spirit Awakening Realm expert, so, art like the 'Saint Spirit Divine Art' is essential for Asta to set a foundation and perceive the Spirit Awakening Realm better.

 

Asta was currently in the peak of Energy Purifying Tier, so, once he allocates his internal energy throughout his body and refines it to his own, then he would step into the peak of Energy Allocation Tier, which is the peak of Accumulation Stage.

 

Because he had already opened the Spirit Sea due to the golden book, but as he had not grasped the Spirit Sea mysteries, and still did not refine spiritual energy, he cannot step into Spirit Awakening Realm.

 

Asta started to comprehend the art when the script in his Spirit Sea started to shine and recorded the contents of the manual. Asta was astounded when he understood this and immediately sent his thought to his Spirit Sea. Observing for a moment, he deduced that the manual not only produced top-quality energy for him to absorb but documents other manual and imprints them onto itself.

 

And other than that does nothing else, it only records content, plainly put, it produces a fake copy. But it was still something Asta was happy about because he just needed to study a manual and the script will create a copy of it.

 

Elise, who had been going thru the shelf to select a manual was stunned, to see Asta staring blankly at the wall. She then started waving her hands before his face, wondering what had happened to her young master. Then turned her gaze to the manual in his hand.

 

Asta, who came back to, noticed Elise looking at him and the manual in his hands weirdly, immediately coughed and set the art back on the shelf.

 

"Do mind it, was just checking the art, that's all." Asta smiled.

 

"Hm." Elise smiled.

 

After Asta knew the ability of the golden script, he selected a few more arts and techniques to copy them. He knew that he had to raise his combat level, he looked thru the shelf, to see any suitable Arts.

 

One of the advantages that Asta gained by absorbing the energy from the script is a resilient body. So he did not need a body refining art until he finds a divine physique scripture.

 

Then Asta selected a few manuals and started copying them. A while later, he stopped as the script began running out of energy, although it is a divine item, it also needs to replenish its energy. And Asta did not want to get too greedy.

 

'Swift Wind Art' for speed.

'Nine Swords Secret Art' for attack power.

'Void Barrier' for defence.

'Myriads Secret Art' is a combination of palms, fists and finger techniques.

 

After, he turned and saw that Elise had a book in her hand.

 

"Did you choose?" He smiled.

 

"Hm... Yes, I already reached the peak of Accumulation Stage and am just a step away from Spirit Awakening Realm. So, I chose something that will help me open my Spirit Sea. She replied.

 

Then, Elise went to copy the manual, Asta also took a random art and copied it. Because as per family rules, one can only choose a single Art each time they enter the library.

 

After copying everything, they went back to the entrance and recorded the names of the Arts and bid farewell to the elder.

 

Family rules, everything taken should be recorded.

 

 

********************

 

 

Afterwards, Asta and Elise both split, as Elise wanted to Breakthrough to Spirit Awakening Realm as soon as possible, although reluctant, he agreed as he too wanted to Breakthrough.

 

Inside Asta's room, sitting down in a meditative position, he sent a thought to his Spirit Sea and stated comprehending the 'Saint Spirit Divine Art'. He did not was to assimilate the other arts, as he wanted to focus on this one and build a strong foundation and grasp the Spirit Sea mysteries, and Breakthrough to Spirit Awakening Realm.

 

As time passed on, Asta continued comprehending the Divine Art.

 

Suddenly with a bang, Asta's strength rose, and with a boom broke thru and entered Energy Allocation Tier, and it did not stop with that, the energy spread throughout his body, to his muscles, blood, bones and even cells.

 

His strength raised rapidly and finally reached the Peak of Energy Allocation Tier, Asta then forcefully stopped his Breakthrough to Spirit Awakening Realm as he wanted to stabilise his condition.

 

Asta woke up and smiled, letting out a breath of air, he stood up.

 

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door.

 

"What is it?" Asta inquired. He was quite perplexed, as usually, nobody would disturb him.

 

"Young Lord, the family head had an accident." A panicked voice drifted from outside.

 

 "WHAT?!!!!"

 

I have dropped glossary containing the power levels.

If you need anything else comment down below. Thank you for reading... Enjoy!

 

0