Counter-Attack
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

WHAT?!!!

 

Asta hurried out of his room, a man, standing there, anxiety seen on his face. When he saw Asta, immediately bowed.

"Explain everything." He ordered.

"Yes, young lord, Family Head went to Spring Town. But was suddenly besieged by the experts of the Riverflame family." The man replied.

"Riverflame family..." Asta spoke in a low voice as killing intent flashed in his eyes.

"Then, What happened to father?..." He inquired.

"Family Lord was injured while fighting them but managed to escape." The man continued.

"Thank goodness." Asta, let out a sigh of relief.

"The Elders are in a meeting, they sent me, to you inform you of the incident." The man said.

"Hm, you may leave." Asta waved his hands.

The man bowed and left.

'I should go to the meeting." Asta thought.

 

 

***********

 

 

Inside a room, various people are seen sitting, surrounding a circular table.

Three aged men are seated, at the forefront, all the other elders were murmuring to themselves.

Suddenly, one of the 3 Elders coughed, to bring the attention of all the others. He had white hair and a beard.

 

"So, you all know, what happened to the family head, we have already sent experts, to discover his whereabouts, but we do know that although injured, he escaped the attack and not in grave danger." The Aged Elder spoke.

 

All in the room simultaneously sighed, relieved that no danger befell the family head.

 

Asta's family had two main divisions, the Punishment Hall and 'Seeking Manor'. The family head overseeing the three main individuals, the Grand Elder, in charge of internal affairs, the Hall Master of Punishment Hall and the Pavilion Lord of the Seeking Manor, are all the backbone of the family.

Guarding the 'Seeking Manor' was the aged man with a goatee, who currently seated to the right. The Grand Elder, in the middle and the Hall Master in the left.

As they were discussing how to proceed with the situation, the door opened.

"Young Lord is here." A voice travelled.

Then a young man walked in, silky black hair, black eyes, donning a violet coloured tunic, with golden patterns on the back, golden threading on the cuffs and collar. Although young, somehow looked dignified, as he strolled into the room.

All elders immediately stood up, although he is just a young boy now, he is still the young lord of the family and would someday become the family head, so they had to pay respects at least.

Asta nodded and walked to the main seat, which was vacant, and sat down on it. Since young, his father had taught him about etiquette and how a lord should behave, so he had no problem with all the honours paid.

As he took the seat, the people standing also took their seats, the caretaker of the library looked at Asta with a glint in his eyes, and meaningfully smiled.

Asta smiled back, then looked at all individuals in the room. Everyone in the room were the backbone of the family, of the 7 Severing Realm Elders, only three were here, and the remaining were all Peak Foundation Realm experts.

"So, has father been found?." Asta questioned.

"No, young lord, not yet, we have already sent the Severing Realm experts to track down the family head." The grand elder replied.

"What have you decided?" Asta asked with a smile.

All of the present were surprised that the young boy was able to stay calm during all of this.

"As of yet nothing, we taught to wait until any news of the family head arrives before we think ahead on what to do with the Riverflame family." The Hall Master spoke.

"What to do? Ha! Of course, we attack." Asta commanded.

All present, were surprised and one of them immediately stood up.

"But young lord it is risky to do that, it's not safe." He said.

"So, do we take the blow, where's our pride as a family." Another followed.

"But it's still..." A man said timidly.

"What, but this... but that, we have to counterattack." A man with a bread said firmly.

Soon, chaos transpired as all the present started a heated discussion. The Hall Master furrowed his brows looking at this, immediately harrumphed.

 

HUMPH!

 

Everyone immediately shut up, silence rained, and the Grand Elder spoke.

"Young lord, do not be impulsive," He said sternly.

"I am not acting impulsively, as they besieged Father, they will not let him off as he is injured. They will pursue Father further and try to finish him off, so, their base would be vulnerable." Asta was certain.

"And I will also go with the attack force." He added.

"Impossible, although their base will indeed be weak, it's still not safe for you to go with your strength." The Grand Elder asserted.

 

Hahahahahahahahaha !!!

 

Laughter could be heard as the aged man with the goatee spoke.

 

"Idiots, look at the brat properly. Hahaha." He chuckled.

As he said this, numerous gazes landed on Asta.

 

Gasp! Gasp!

Gasps heard, throughout the room.

 

"Peak of Accumulation Realm." The Grand Elder mumbled.

 

The Hall Master eyes shined and turned green all of a sudden as he looked at Asta, everyone knew this art, 'Eye of Truth' is one of the reasons that he became the Hall Master of the Punishment Hall.

"He already opened his spirit, all that is needed, is to refine and evolve his energy to become Spiritual Energy, and he will step into the Spirit Awakening Realm." He gulped.

 

Gasp! Gasp! Gasp! Gasp!

 

Even more, gasps heard across the room.

 

"What..."

"No Way..."

"Impossible..."

 

As everyone kept grumbling, Asta spoke.

"Pavilion Master, why did you have to spoil it, I was just going to have some fun with them..." Asta smirked.

 

"Congratulations, young lord." As the Grand Elder bowed and said. Everyone in the room immediately bowed and echoed.

"Congratulations, Young Lord."

 

"No need for formalities..." Asta smiled and waved his hands.

 

"We will create an attack force consisting of 2 Severing Realm, 5 Foundation Realm and 10 Spirit Awakening Realm experts. The attack force will engage in offence, while one of the Severing Realm, 2 Foundation Realm and 5 Peak Spirit Awakening Realm experts remain hidden in the shadow. If there are no Severing Realm experts, then we will hide our cards, and if there is 1 Severing Realm expert, then we will give them a huge surprise." Asta cruelly stated.

 

"Hmm... A plausible plan." The Grand Elder said with a look of respect in his eyes. Although Asta was the young lord, he was still a kid in the eyes of everyone here, so, many individuals did not take him seriously, but with how calm and mature he was at the moment, changed everyone's perspective and for the first time began regarding him earnestly.

 

"I'm sure you all can figure out the details, right?" Asta grinned.

 

Hahahahahaha !!

 

Everyone started laughing as the heavy mood lifted.

"Then, I shall leave, inform me when you're all leaving, Okay..." Asta commanded as he left the hall.

As he reached the exit, Asta spoke in a firm and bright voice.

"Whoever offends the family must pay the price. Because I carry the name of the family." He smiled and then continued.

 

"Because I am Asta Ashflare."

He left.

 

Silence, everyone was surprised, at how elegant and natural Asta was. Then, the goatee Elder spoke.

 

"Now, you guys do want to be done in by a 12-year-old, right?" He smirked.

 

All the Elders immediately started discussing among themselves on what to do. It's fine if it was the family head, but to be outdone by a 12-year-old is not something they want.

As the discussion proceeded among them, the Grand Elder spoke to the elder with the goatee in a low voice.

 

"He has matured, didn't he?" He stated.

"Hm." He got a nod of approval in reply.

Both smiled in gratification. The more talented and excellent the young lord is the better.

Even the Hall Master know for strictness had a thin smile.

 

 

*************

 

Outside, experts of Ashflare family seen standing. With the Hall Master and Manor Lord, leading the team of carefully selected individuals, Asta could also be seen in the middle, entirely cloaked in black clothing with a Black Mask, a tool which blocks the Spirit Sense of the enemy.

 

The Grand Elder stayed back to protect the family and also to receive any news regarding Asta's father.

This mission is not going to encounter any significant obstacles as the ones preceding the operation are at the Peak of Severing Realm. The Grand Elder, Hall Master and Manor Lord are all Peak Severing Realm experts, apart for Asta's father, so, they were completely confident in their success.

 

The only reason that Asta is going was to gain experience and stabilize his cultivation as much as possible, so, it would be easier for him to break through, to Spirit Awakening Realm. And the reason they allowed Asta to participate was due to this.

After the preparations done the crowd, started to move, they began using tools of flight, except the ones in Severing Realm.

 

Although once you step into Spirit Awakening Realm, an individual can float, but he cannot fly, for that one needs to step into the Severing Realm. And Asta was being carried by the Manor Lord.

Tools of flight are treasures that use Spirit Energy to gain the ability of flight, the more Spirit Energy you have, the longer you can fly. These are very rare, and only a Rank 5 Blacksmith GrandMaster be able to craft them.

 

Blacksmith is a unique profession that requires years of practice to learn. It is ranked 1-9.

Rank 1 Apprentice
Rank 2 Junior Blacksmith
Rank 3 Senior Blacksmith
Rank 4 Master Blacksmith
Rank 5 GrandMaster Blacksmith
Rank 6 Legendary Blacksmith
Rank 7 Blacksmith Emperor
Rank 8 Blacksmith Saint
Rank 9 Transcendent Craftsmen

 

As such, each is very careful in using them.

 

 

**************

 

A building, blustering with people.

 

BOOM!!!

 

Suddenly, the earth quaked, as people started falling and the building door fell apart.

 

"Come out cowards of Riverflame family." A voice echoed.

"Who dares attack the base of the Riverflame family." A voice heard, a figure emerged.

 

He was an elder of the family, someone at the Peak of Foundation Realm. But as soon as he saw the man floating the air, he shivered.

"Sever... Ahh. Senior, how did my family offend you? We will compensate." He flattered.

 

*Snort*

The man floating snorted and waved his hands, the flattering man, flung away, and he landed on the ground, dead.

 

The one who did it was the Hall Master.

Asta who saw this dumbfounded, and thought to himself.

'Urg... Elder, I know we can to attack their base but do you have to be so overbearing.'

 

The Manor Lord, however, chuckled, used to the antics of this old friend.

 

"WHO DARES!!!" Suddenly a shout heard filled with wrath.

 

As a figure floated, an aged man filled with wrinkles and white hair.

When that man came out, the Manor Lord commented.

 

"So, they did have a Severing Realm expert, but he's just a 2nd Stage." He jeered.

"And there are no more Severing Realm experts in the building." He continued.

 

Asta looked puzzled, and when the Manor Lord saw this, he explained.

"No matter what, when a Foundation Realm expert dies, it is an enormous loss to a family, especially some at the peak of it, so if there was a Severing Realm expert, shown emotion and released some aura ." The elder with a goatee explained.

 

Asta nodded.

As they were talking hidden, the Serving Realm expert of the Riverflame family saw who the one who attacked.

 

"Hall Master of Ashflare family... what are you doing?" He questioned.

 

"What I am doing is my wish, why do you care? Huh?" The Hall Master rebuked.

"Huh?" The Expert was stunned

 

'Damn it, you were the one that attacked this base, and even killed one of my people, and instead of replying, you are rebuking me. Shameless...'

The Expert cursed in his mind.

 

But he couldn't get angry as the one before him was stronger than him.

He could guess why he was here, and he had to play his cards right or else the consequences would be severe.

Just as he was about to talk, a voice travelled.

 

"Who is it that dares to disturb the area this young master is residing in."

 

______________________________

 

Note:

* All occupation in the world follow the same ranks.

 

0