Chapter 3
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sebastian and Anna emerged from the floor. Anna brushed the dust off her dress and she

could sense that someone was staring at her. She looked at the master of the house and he was coughing with the dust getting in his throat. After she had brushed most of the dust off her dress, she looked at the master of the house and patted his back gently to get the dust out of his throat.

Once she had succeeded in removing the excrements of dust in the master's throat, she never thought her first real week of work would start with charges of murder over her head, she wondered if every maid she talked to before she set off lied about how easy it is or this house is one exception to that rule.

She asked the master of the house once he has stopped his coughing fits. If the house was usually like this and he answered “Not until you got here, we were perfectly fine.“

Sebastian's head suddenly started to bleed and Anna startled and ripped a piece of her uniform.

She started to wrap the cloth around Sebastian's head and a sudden feeling of nausea filled Annas' senses but she felt sick to her stomach like she had helped her mother fish, she always felt queazy when it came to water and she would always imagine she was in a meadow to calm down her sickness and it would mostly work.

So she started to imagine a beautiful meadow with silk grass that was heaven to sit on after a hard day of work, she saw goats and sheep roaming with no care in the world and a small little kitten lay next to her as she stroked its soft ginger fur and it purred loudly, her mother and her siblings were having a picnic while her father was telling them stories of his time in the Emperor's guard and how he valiantly fought against any who dare to oppose the Emperor.

She suddenly jolted out of her daydream when the master of the house nudged her on her shoulder since she had stopped bandaging his head up, she nodded and resumed the task. It is quite easy to bandage his head since he was kneeling. She got reminded of her sister may and when she had to bandage her arm after she cut it and she remembered the sour expression on her face when she heard she had to take a break from playing in the grass.

Anna chuckled as she recalled the memory. She missed her family yet it had only been a week since she arrived at The Minrove Manor. She longed for her mother to hug her even though she hated it in the past when her mother would hug her while she was near all her cool friends but she still loved her mother.

Just as she had finished her daydream, she had just started to tie the lost knot of the bandage and stood up.

0