CHAPTER 2: Toying the Bullies
525 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A fire alarm started to ring after he left from the apartment. A lot of people came out of their respective apartments and started to kill the fire. 

Will was already on the ground and he walked while tuning the song. There were a lot of buildings and most of them were the same as his buildings. Most people here were migrant workers or poor bastards like him. 

Currently, he resided in ' Slay Theroance County which was founded after the ' Second Great Rift '. This world became big, and land masses also increased after the ' First Great Rift ' . Many species lived in their worlds and the worlds were connected to each other. 

After the First Great Rift, many countries perished and some new countries started to exist. ' Slay Theroance ' Country was founded by the ' Famous and Powerful Gifters ' and it was aimed to become a paradise for ' Gifters and Espers ' . So it was SLIGHTLY racist to humans who didn't have powers. 75% of Slay Theroance was Gifters and Espers . So people who didn't have power were bullied here and the governments didn't bother to solve that as long as it was not in their sights. 

But still, ' Slay Theroance ' country was one of the most developed countries in the entire world. There were only four ' Special Academies ' in the entire world and one of the academies was in the ' Slay Theroance ' country.

Will walked on the road and the roads looked clean and tidy. Will lived in the countryside of the country where a lot of factories existed and, a lot of gangs and illegal activities. The governments had difficulty in breaking down the gangs and illegal immigrants because it was in the countryside and the gangs were powerful here.

So Will was not afraid that they would report to the police about Will burning his apartment. They didn't want to invite the police to their nests and found illegal things. 

" Oh! " Will smiled. He saw a group of young men and he walked toward the group. The group consisted of young people and they were the same age as Will. But they had tattoos and looked like delinquents. They were doing drugs and high on the Paradise. 

" Hello! How are you? " Will greeted them and he had a polite smile on his face. 

" Huh? " The group of young people glared at him with rude eyes and disdained eyes.

" What's dickhead? " 

" More like a freak with red eyes " 

" Hahaha.... " 

They started to say rudely and they surrounded Will with the intention of extortion. In the past, they usually extorted his money and bullied him a lot. One time, Will needed to bed for a week because of a beating from them.

" Oh! It looks like you guys don't remember me! " Will smiled. His appearance changed 180 degrees and even his soul might not able to recognize him.

' All of them are awakened but they all are weak and useless. ' Will muttered. They all had a better status compared to normal humans but they were not an opponent to him. 

[ Name - Jame

Race - Human

Job - Gang Member 

Rank - 0.5

Strength - 13

Agility - 14

Stamina - 14

Durability - 15

Will - 15

Intelligence - 11

Charm - 7

Mana - 0

Awakened Power - Powerful wind blow] 

' So Jame has the highest power among them. No wonder he is the leader of the group. ' Will muttered and looked at Jame. He looked like a normal guy with tattoos on his two arms.

" Huh? a little Bastard! why are you looking at me? " Jame glared at Will and tried to smack at his head but Will dodged his smack easily.

" It is shame that you don't remember me. " Will said with a smile and his smile immediately turned into a big smile. He immediately punched the face of Jame with full force and Jame's body blew away, Jame lost his tooth and some teeth pierced into Will's knuckle. Will's knuckle started to bleed but he was surprised by his power. 

"So this is power huh? " Will silently muttered while looking at the sky. He didn't have time for to appreciate his power.

" Bastard "

" Motherfucker! fucked him up. " 

Jame's little brothers barked at him and surrounded Will. They came at the same time and ganged at him but they looked very slow in the eyes of Will. 

" Boring. " Will said. There were only Six people including Jame. So it was very easy for him to take care of Six humans. He kicked a person in front of him with full force and Will heard bones cracking voice. His two hands extended toward his two targets and he held their faces, easily lifted from their faces and they struggled like a fish on the land. But they were too weak to fight against Will and Will banged their body to the ground. Their heads were cracked and blood started to leak. They screamed with pain. 

Will used his knuckles to knock down the other two and they were like thin paper to him. Their faces were deformed from his punches and their teeth left from their mouths. Screening loudly like kids. 

He controlled his strength not to kill them and it would be very troublesome for him to kill them. S Will didn't like killing and killing looked like a waste of resources to him when you could use a living being in many ways like slaving, extortion, and many more. He would only use kills as the last resort. Besides, they were ants to him and killing them would not profit to Will so he decided to keep them alive and now it was daylight so if he killed them, he might get a rope if the police found out.

" Noisy " Will stomped them again and they went coma from the beating. They could only take the beating in silently and they were to weak to fight against Will.

Will slowly walked toward Jame and he looked at Jame's shoes which looked very expensive.

" Please tell me the size of your shoes, Jame. " Will slapped Jame's face to wake up him and, and Will slapped left and right until Jam opened his eyes. The blood flowing from Jame's mouth from the constant slapping and his face was swelling. 

" 6...6 " Jame's voice cracked and his front teeth missing. 

" Oh! Great. Please borrow your shoes " Will smiled happily while kicking Jame's friend which was beside Jame. Jame was frightened and he knew that the person in front of him was not his opponent. His group could not even touch the skin of Will so Jame knew that they were fucked up. 

" Y..Yeah.. I will give you the shoes. Please... don't hurt me anymore. " Jame knew how to lick the balls of the people and begged at Will.

" Ok. I will not hurt you anymore. Take off the shoes and also give me every penny you have. " Will said with a gentle tone and his hands searched Jame's friends' money. 

" Well, I am going to borrow money from your friends. Tell them after they wake up. " Will beat them up and they went coma. Besides, they were weaker than Jame and they looked like a normal human without power. 

" Y..yeh. " Jame had some difficulty in speaking but he knew how to beg very well. 

" Not bad, I got 170 WC. " Will borrowed money from Jame's three friends and he got 170 WC. 170 WC could feed him a week or more than that. 

" Also said your friends that ' I'm grateful to them for lending me the money. " Will kicked the head of Jame's friend that one who was not still coma. Will kicked him and broke his hand to thank him.

" Thank you for the shoes, James. " Will sat down in front of Jame and patted his head. Jame begged immediately not to hurt him.

" Didn't I promise you? I will not hurt you but I am going to do a few experiments on you. " Will's polite smile turned into a devilish smug and Jame knew that he fucked up. The tears started to leave his eyes. 

Will was the Demon of Lust. Of course, he was going to test his new power on Jame which might traumatize him for Jame's whole life. If not, Jame might get jailed for his whole life. 

------------

Author Note - Guess the punishment. Of course, MC is not going to touch males.

4