CHAPTER 6: Pain is my only ally
298 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Tsk Tsk, no wonder they are impatient. ' Will muttered and he looked at the Red Portal which was ten miles apart from him. Surrounding perimeters were secured by the ' Last Defenders ' squads.  

' Probably around level 3. ' Will had general knowledge about portals like everyone else in the world. Level 3 was already an advanced and very dangerous level.

' Red Portal? ' Will could see tiny red portal and the size was around 10 feet but Will's sight was improved a lot and it was midnight so tiny red portal was visible for people like Will.

There were Four types of Portals and they were Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. Red Portals meant that the monsters would come out from the portals and the awakened ones could not enter into the portals so the people could only wait and secured the areas which were around Red Portals the best they could.

' Are there ' Adventurers ' ? ' Will could only see tiny dots who were wearing shiny full plate armory, swords and Spears. ' Adventurers ' were awakened ones who killed monsters. Of course, not every awakened one became an adventurer but ' An Adventurere ' was every kid's dream.

Will followed behind the soldiers and buses rarely used this road so the military could secure the area very fast. 

A lot of people gathered here and there were around 100 civilians. Probably, they were passengers like Will. People showed different kinds of emotions and mostly, they were afraid. The communication was cut off and soldiers surrounded them so a normal civilian would be afraid. 

The moment, someone stood up on top of the platform. A lot of people were bewitched by that person's appearance whether they were young, old, women, girls, men, or boys. Of course, Will was also bewitched by that appearance.

' WHAT THE FUCK! ' Will swore in his heart but he immediately calmed down his heart. A lot of people were still opening their mouths widely and the whole field was silent by that person's appearance. That person sucked not only oxygen but also souls. 

" We are sorry for your delay but the situation is very serious. I hope you all understand the situation " That person's voice was commanding and filled with a powerful aura. 

' Elf? ' That person was Elf which was known as the most beautiful existence in the world. 

' Fuck! My horny level is rising very deadly. ' Will muttered and there was whispering that was telling him to get her, to possess her, or to catch her like a Pokemon. 

' What the fuck is this feeling? ' Will muttered and he checked himself. It was a negative feelings that whispered him to push her down and breed her like a rabbit. Incubus was also like Succubus, they were demons of lust. Incubus's job was to breed women . They could not control their dicks and they stuck into the dangerous holes, and then bang! they were genocided. 

She was wearing a military uniform and that uniform could not hide her large breasts. She looked like a fairy that came to this world to rule humanity. People could feel her strong aura and charm from miles apart. Her beautiful green hair was tied into a ponytail and her green eyes could charm everyone. She could make a straight woman into a gay and her flawless face could light up the sun. Her posture was disciplined and her tone was dominating. 

[ Name - Erifia Seria Rifina

Race - Elf

Job - ?????

Rank - ???

Strength - ???

Agility - ???

Stamina - ???

Durability - ???

Will - ???

Intelligence - ???

Charm - ???

Mana - ???

Awakened Type - ????

Awakening Abilities - ??????] 

The moment, Will checked Erifia's status, very powerful aura descended on Will. The blood leaked from his mouth and Will kneeled on the ground. The bones cracking voice resounded but Will didn't scream at all. The pain was big but Will gritted his teeth and his face formed a smile. His fits pressed the ground and tried to stand up from the pressure but a very large cracking voice resounded as his legs' bones cracked and his body fell on the ground like a puppet that whose strings were cut off. 

" Hahaha..... hahaha..... ha ha.....haha" Will started to laugh in madness and his laugh was filled with insanity. His eyes told that he was not afraid of death and only had a certain amount of happiness. The pain made him and in his previous life, he was abused by people. He was also abused in this life so he was not afraid of the pain of mentally and physically. The pain was his ally and his only known emotion. 

" Take him out. " Erifia ordered a soldier beside her. Erifia lived over 50 years so she had met countless personalities so she immediately knew the person in front of her had ' Mental Illness ' . Those types of people didn't work with reasoning and she was not free enough to care about someone like Will. 

She immediately had displeasure when Will checked her status. She was ' Elf ' so they were very good at that kind of thing and she didn't like when someone tried to look at her status. It was like trying to look at your nude body. So her pressure was released and Will's state was too miserable from her aura alone. 

' Interesting! Probably Esper's ability. ' Erifia muttered inside her head and she immediately removed about Will inside her head. Will was too small to give even thought so she looked at the crowd again. 

The civilians looked very terrified and they didn't know what happened at all. Suddenly, someone collapsed on the ground and the blood leaked from his mouth. They even heard bones cracking voices and that person didn't even shout. They were terrified of that young man and he looked insane. Some even pissed in their pants. 

" Let's continue! We will plan military airplanes and take out all of you from here. Don't worry, we are here and we will take care of everything. For now, we already build the tents and please rest there. The airplanes will take off at 7:00 am. That's all. You all can leave now. " Erifia explained in dominating tone and the current time was still dark. It was midnight. After that, the soldiers guided the civilians to the tents and while Will was carried to the ' Emergency Tent '.  

' Fuck! it hurts, bitch. ' Will's bones were cracked and he could not even stand up, the pain was too great nevertheless he still got his charming smile.

4