CHAPTER 7: Different kinds of Healing
546 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" La... la la la.. lalala..la la " Will hummed as his internal bleeding was already stopped but the pain was still inside. It was a death sentence for a normal human but Will was a demon so his healing was also very fast. Will would need a week or more than that to heal his cracked legs and some parts of his bones. 

The soldiers carrying Will looked at him with different kinds of eyes but they were still ' Special Members ' so they didn't show that much-surprised feeling compared to civilians. 

[ Host! You still have 1000 Sins Points to redeem. Do you like to redeem the points? ] 

System's voice resounded in his head and Will got 1000 Sins points for impregnating Risa. 

' No. Keep it. Remind me when the points reach 5000 Sins Points. ' Will said. Will really forgot about that. He was aggressive and reckless person but he was not stupid. He knew what he needed to do. His previous self may look like an idiot and naive but the current Will was cruel, selfish, and intelligent. 

' System! Why can't I look at Elf's status and she noticed my scanning? ' Will asked the question which he wanted to ask. Will knew that he should ask about that kind of information at first but he believed that everything was ok even if he lost his life so Will lived at the edge of death. He felt a little bit sad when he thought Erifia was going to squeeze him until the death. Will felt like he should appreciate his life more. 

[ Host! The System's scanning ability is top notch but Erifia Seria Rifina is a powerhouse of the World and Elf is sensitive to ' Energy ' so she noticed the host's scan. As long as, the opponent is not Elf and a powerhouse like Erifia Seria Rifina, no one could notice Host's scan. The reason why the host could not inspect Erifia's status is the host's scanning ability is too low. Please upgrade with Sins Points. ]

' What the fuck! That woman is a powerhouse. I'm lucky that I was not squeezed to death. ' Will nodded and he was surprised by the news. Upper Rank 7 was known as ' Powerhouse ' and there was around 40 to 50 Powerhouse around the world including Elve, Beastman, Human, and other races. 

' Ok! My small goal is to breed that woman and punish her. ' Will laughed devilish inside his head and his jaws hurt a little bit so he was not in the state to laugh. 

The soldier carried Will toward the medic tent and there were around 10 to 20 tents set up. The security around the medic tent was very tight but inside the perimeter of the medic tent was very quiet and there were very few people. 

Soldiers put Will on the bed and they left after that. There was only Will inside the tent and the tent was not a normal tent. It was made with very strong fiber and the inside was soundproof and bulletproof with a powerful defense magic cycle, and it was very clean with an auto-cleaning bacteria system. This was built for the upcoming battle for adventurers and the military took serious consideration for Adventurers. 

' Oh! ' Will was a little bit surprised when he saw the person who was coming toward him. Will stared at that person intensely and his red eyes could charm young girls. 

" If you look at me like that, I will be very embarrassed. " That person said and her tone was filled with a seductive and sexy accent. That person's walking posture was like a succubus who was trying to seduce a Human. 

" Sorry about that. You look fucking gorgeous and sexy so I have only one choice to appreciate your beauty. " Will tried to smile but his jaws hurt so he decided to say with a deep tone. 

" Thank you. You also look very handsome and this is the first time for me to see red eyes. Your eyes are fascinating. " That person praised Will back and smiled seductively at Will. 

 Name - Selena Rican 

Race - Human

Job - Medic

Rank - 4

Strength - ???

Agility - ???

Stamina - ???

Durability - ???

Will - ???

Intelligence - ???

Charm - ???

Mana - ???

Awakened Type - GIFTER

Awakening Abilities - ??????] 

[ Note! The host's scanning ability is too low to inspect her status ] 

Will used his system scanning ability and he was surprised by Selena's status. She had long black hair that was waterfall-style. Her face looked seductive and full of a sexy woman's aura. She looked around 25 years old and her breasts were around D-cup but her Military nurse uniform hid her asset. She was a tight skirt so Will could appreciate her long white legs that looked gorgeous. Will judged her charm was over 30 and it was already at the level of top-notch beauties of the world. Of course, Selena could not compare to Elf but her charm was very high for humans. Every man would look at her when she went down the street. 

" Oh! Thank you very much. " Will thanked her and both of them chatted a little bit. 

' Fuck! Her ass looks just...  ' Will could not find a word to describe her ass when Selena walked in front of Will. She was deliberately teasing Will and, her fat ass swayed left and right. Will's eyes were glued to her fat ass. Will's horny level was rising pretty fast. Will could see the curve of Selena's ass clearly because she was wearing a tight skirt. Her fat and peach-shaped ass looked perfect. Will believed that this was a perfect ass. 

Selena looked at Will's expression and she was proud of that. Her body could capture no matter how much they were handsome or prideful. Of course, if it was a normal guy in Will's place, she would not even bother to talk. It was the truth of the world. Being handsome was a privilege and having strength was the greatest privilege in this world.

' His smell is nice. ' Selena muttered and Will was already releasing his Incubus's hormones but Selena easily resisted those hormones so she didn't feel anything except Will's smell was nice. She immediately had a good impression about Will when she saw him and Will was handsome. Selena believed that Will could even rival Elf males or even better than some Elf males. 

" So I heard that you angered Captain. You really are brave. " Selena sat beside Will and checked his body's situation. She didn't ask what did Will do to her captain because she didn't care at all. Selena even liked to thank her captain because she could meet Will. 

' Shame! I like to sleep with him if I don't have boyfriend. ' Selena muttered and she had been dating with her boyfriend for over 5 years, and they were going to marry. Selena caught a very big fish so she didn't want to go that fish easily. 

' Damm! Around 10 inches ' Selena looked at Will's erected dick and she was quite an experienced person. She licked her lips as she controlled her desire and both of them had their own thoughts. 

4