Target and Preparations
922 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting his medical degree, he spent even more time on his search and finally found a perfect target.

' Kelly ' now 23 years old had been in coma for the last 15 years. Both her parents had died in an accident, her only caretaker was her grandfather who also expired a few months ago.

Lucas applied for a job at the hospital where Kelly was admitted, due to his good score and knowledge, it wasn't difficult for him to get accepted. 

Lucas started working as doctor at that hospital and used his identity as a doctor to take loan from the bank.

Although Kelly was still in coma, there was no guarantee when will she wake up, and Lucas didn't want to be unprepared. 

.

.

He went as far as hiring workers from another city to not leave any clues.

He bought a piece of land in a remote place where only a few houses were there and even they were at a certain distance from each other.

He then explained how he wanted some underground rooms.

It was pretty common for people to use underground rooms as store rooms.

The workers were only interested in money, so they did as they were told.

He made them install the water pipes and electrical fitting through the walls which lead to the rooms underground. 

Lucas order them to build four big rooms underground, the first room had a door which lead to the second room and the second room had a door which lead to the third room and same applied to the third room.

.

.

There was a 2 × 1 meter rectangular hole in the floor of the bathroom, which was inside the cornor most room on the ground floor. 

His house design included two pillars which looked like supports to the structure but in reality he installed vents inside them which were required for the air supply underground. Those then connected with the other vents from all other the house. He also made sure to keep the underground vents small enough to not let a person enter it.

After the workers had done their job, Lucas went to another city to buy a customized bathtub, two hydraulic lift, four solid metal doors, a whole lot of soundproofing materials and some other stuff.

He didn't want to leave any clue, so he hid his identity by wearing cap and mask while buying all those things. Although some were difficult to get, he still managed it by online shopping with a fake account and different delivery location. 

.

.

Lucas first installed the lights as it was too dark to see in there.

He then replaced the normal wooden doors with solid metal door and installed a high tech locking system which required a four-digit password to unlock it.

Lucas also set a different password for each door just incase.

He didn't believe that one would always remember to keep the door locked, so he installed door closers. Now even if he left the door open, it would close on its own and the locking system would lock it by itself.

.

As the city where Lucas was staying maintained a constant temperature throughout the year, he didn't need to worry about installing AC, just a simple wall fan was enough.

Lucas continued to go to work and build his image as a good and passionate doctor while using all his free time in completing his inescapable dungeon. 

He installed sound proofing materials all over the walls and even inside the underground vents. After that he tested it by blasting the speakers in full voice underground while he listened to it from above. 

Lucas had ordered the workers to build the underground walls even thicker by telling them how it was the support for the whole house and he didn't want to take any chances. 

A devilish smile formed on his face as he didn't hear a single sound even from the vents with the speakers on full volume.

.

.

Lucas didn't make any close friends, which benefited him as no one ever visited his house.

His uncle and aunt had shifted to another country even before his degree and hadn't talked with him since his school ended, so he didn't need to worry about anyone coming to his house.

Next he ordered high quality cameras with mic, speakers and motion detecting sensors installed within them, those types were popular nowadays and he once again used a different phone and account to buy them at a different location with cash on delivery. 

He didn't even pay with his card, he knew that he was overly cautious but also knew that his one little mistake would cost him everything. 

He installed the cameras in all the underground rooms and placed their servers underground in the first room.

Next he installed the other cameras in the rooms above and at the main gate, making it easily visible to the naked eye and then installed its server in an different room on the ground floor. 

He had thought about everything very meticulously, he purposefully made the camera on the main gate easily visible to scare away any possible robbers and had not connected the ground floor cameras to the underground ones, now even if someone somehow hacked into the ground floor server, they would not get access to the underground one as their servers were separate. 

.

.

After checking that everything worked perfectly, he bought two new apple phones as they were said to have maximum security. 

He then connected the two phones through an app which allowed you to access one device from the other.

He then connected both of them to the camera servers and placed one phone underground. 

Now even if one of his phone get stolen, he could use the other to delete everything before the robber could even bypass the security of the phone.

.....

....

Join me on patre0n, ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

.......

.......

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of chapters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

7) Fixed release rate.

13