Took you long enough, my little pet
1.4k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now it was time to move the customized furniture he ordered from another city, underground. Lucas knew that it would be difficult to move an entire king-size bed underground, so made them customize it in such a way that it could be disassembled into four parts which he then took underground one at a time and then reassembled the entire bed in the third room.

He even built a small gym in the fourth room, he knew that Kelly had lost almost all her muscle mass and would not be even able to walk initially because of that, also it would help him to keep her in a good shape.

Although there were advantages of having a gym, the victim could probably sneak something out and could use it as a weapon later.

That's why Lucas place only metal equipments in the gym and also planted metal detecting sensors around the door of the fourth room, So if someone tried to take something into the third room the sensors would detect it and the alarm attached to those sensors would start ringing.

.

.

Lucas even installed a refrigerator and a smart tv in the third room.

He knew that it would be normal for Kelly to be bored that why he installed the smart tv, but what would be displayed in it, was a different matter.

That was why he filled the smart tv only with videos that he wanted her to see and didn't connect it to any normal tv channels.

The second room contained a bathroom, a toilet and a wardrobe.

With all that done Lucas added another layer of protection, he ordered a 2×1 meter rectangular safe and place it inside the rectangular hole of underground passage.

He then constructed a mechanism that moved the safe only when four specific switches in four different rooms on the ground floor were in switched on in a certain pattern.

Even though it took him a month to finish this safe mechanism, he was happy as he knew it was worth it.

.

.

Then finally he installed the hydraulic jacks and attached the bathtub to them. He also used the same mechanism to connect it with four different switches on four different rooms.

When switched on in a certain pattern, the hydraulic jacks would lift the bathtub, making the safe beneath it visible.

Now even if someone tried to lift it by force, they would need heavy machines to take out the entire floor along with the bathtub. 

Lucas then started buying clothes for her, smaller one which would fit her now and the sizes increased to the proportion he wanted Kelly to be.

He bought lingerie, anime costumes and other perverted stuff such as a bunch of different sex toys from a fake account. 

Now all that was left was waiting for Kelly to wake up, that was if she ever would, but Lucas didn't stop searching for more preys. Unfortunately, all the coma patients meeting the criteria for abduction were still in a coma and the majority of patients suffering from memory loss were too old to even consider.

.

.

A whole year had passed since he completed his preparations, but Lucas continued to remain patient and at last the devil listened to his prayers.

Kelly woke up at the age of 25, by this time Lucas had become one of the really respected doctors in the hospital. 

The nurse came into Lucas's cabin and said.

" Doctor, the coma patient from bed no. 14 has woken up. " Lucas's heart started beating faster and faster, a smile wanted to bloom on his face but he took a deep breath and maintained his usual calm.

" I will be there in a minute. Go inform Dr. Rey about it. "

Lucas said in a calm tone and returned to do his work.

The nurse left to inform Dr. Rey, who was a senior doctor in the hospital.

After the nurse left, a devilish smile appeared on Lucas's face as he thought. 

' Took you long enough, my little pet. '

.

.

Lucas stayed in his cabin for five more minutes and then made his way towards the room where Kelly was.

Arriving there, Lucas saw two nurses which were supposed to check on Kelly, gossiping about something instead of taking care of kelly.

Seeing him arrive there, both the nurses returned to their work.

Lucas looked at Kelly, who was still laying on the hospital bed, but she moved from time to time, confirming that she was out of the coma.

Lucas approached her bed and said in a professional voice.

" It's good to see you awake miss. Kelly. "

Kelly's eyes turned to Lucas, but then returned to stare at the ceiling. 

" Hello? " Lucas tried once again but the same thing happened.

Lucas then snapped his fingers near her ears causing her to turn her eyes toward his hand, making Lucas believe that her hearing was alright. 

.

.

Lucas thought for a moment and then reached two possible conclusions, one was that she didn't want to talk and the other was that she couldn't understand what he was saying.

Another possibility was that she couldn't talk due to any reason, but Lucas ruled that out as even if she couldn't talk, she would still try to produce some sort of sound even if she couldn't speak properly.

Soon the senior doctor arrived and after getting a brief about the situation from Lucas he tried to talk to Kelly. 

" Miss. Kelly, can you understand me?" Dr. Rey said, but the same thing happened again, Kelly looked at the source of the sound but didn't respond.

Dr. Rey then along with Lucas and a nurse proceeded to carry out some test, which lasted for about two hours.

At last it was concluded that Kelly doesn't remember anything about her past which some doctors already predicted as she was only eight years old when she went into coma and it had been 17 years since then, so it wasn't that much of a shock that Kelly didn't remember anything but what was surprised was that she even forgot her language. 

Everything except that was normal, even though she was extremely weak, there were no other problems.

Lucas was laughing in happiness inside, but still maintained a normal face outside.

.....

Visit my patreon page for images, you can see them for free.

....

Join me on patre0n, ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

.......

.......

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of chapters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

7) Fixed release rate.

12