Patting reward
969 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After telling the nurse to take Kelly back to her room, Lucas and Dr. Rey talked with the hospital CEO about the situation, explaining how Kelly had lost all her memories and basically had the mentality of a newborn. The other problem was how none of her family members were alive to take care of her.

The CEO thought about the situation and told them how there was always a shortage of bed in the hospital, so they could only let her stay for some time.

Lucas smirked inwardly upon hearing his answer, as it was clear how the CEO didn't give a shit about Kelly's situation.

Lucas then politely said. 

" Sir, I might have a solution. "

The CEO looked at Lucas and then gestured him to continue. 

" Sir, I have a friend who runs an NGO which mainly focuses on people who are mentally immature for their age and I personally feel that it would be a perfect place for Miss.Kelly. "

The CEO didn't even think for a moment and replied instantly.

" Good, then it's your duty to send her there once she has done a quick rehab. Now go, I have other works to do."

" Yes, sir. Have a good day. " Both Lucas and Rey said before they left the CEO's office. 

.

.

Lucas then parted ways with Dr. Rey, he entered the restroom in his office and his body started trembling with excitement. A devilish smile formed on his face as he thought about the current situation.

Everything was going according to his plan, he had already predicted all this, all the staff, whether nurses or doctors or even the CEO only cared about themselves. All of them did the bare minimum that was necessary to keep their jobs, they didn't care about a random patient, so when Lucas presented an opportunity to shift all the work onto him, the CEO gladly took it.

.

.

Lucas finally exited his office after he was done celebrating and then made his way towards Kelly's room.

He called out a nurse and then told her how the CEO wanted to free the bed as soon as possible and then tasked her for Kelly quick rehab.

The nurse was clearly upset about the extra work and was cursing her bad luck, but could do nothing about it. Lucas saw her expression and was happy inside as he didn't want her to really teach Kelly, that was something he would do patiently.

He then ordered her to bring something light for Kelly to eat as her digestive system would take some time to return back to full function. 

He then entered Kelly's room and made her sit on the bed. Her back muscles were so weak that she couldn't even sit with support, so Lucas adjusted the hospital bed to provide her some support.

He then checked her body, although she was in a pitiful condition, Lucas was sure that with a good diet and training, she would easily regain her lost muscles. 

.

.

Soon there was a knock on the door. Opening the door, Lucas took the soup, which the nurse had brought and said.

" I will call you after I am done examining her mental and physical state." 

The nurse maintained a calm face, but was happy inside to get some free time.

" Okay doctor. " She said and then went to find her friends to gossip again. 

Lucas then closed the door and sat on the bed beside Kelly, who was looking at everything with interest. 

He then slowly proceeded to feed her, while saying ' food ' every time he placed the spoon in Kelly's mouth.

Even though Kelly had no prior knowledge, her brain was still more developed than a newborn. So Lucas planned to teach her a few necessary words while she was in the hospital.

Initially Kelly didn't know what to do with the soup, but after a few tries, she instinctively started drinking it.

Her eyes were fixated either on the spoon or Lucas face, who smiled gently whenever she looked at him.

His other hand, then started patting her head gently, which caused Kelly to look up even though with difficulty. She then looked at Lucas, who smiled gently and then started feeding her again.

.

.

After he was done feeding her the soup, he held his finger in front of her face, grabbing her full attention. Lucas then slowly moved his finger and touched the empty bowl placed in front of Kelly.

He noticed all her attention was focused on his finger, so he repeated the same thing a few more times.

Lucas then gently held Kelly's finger and made her touch the bowl as he said.

" Copy. "

Kelly first looked at her finger and then at Lucas's face who smiled whenever she looked at him.

He then proceeded to touch the bowl first, followed by making Kelly touch it while saying ' Copy ' every time he did it.

.

.

Lucas continued the process for about 10 minutes and then finally let go of her finger.

He once again held his finger in front of her face and then touched the empty bowl with it.

" Copy. " Lucas said and Kelly turned her head to look at him, only to find him not smiling this time.

" Copy." He said once again, but Kelly continued to stare at his face.

Lucas then once again touched the bowl with his finger and said copy.

Repeating the process a few more times, he finally got what he wanted. 

Kelly slowly moved her finger toward the bowl, but she stopped midway. Lucas again repeated the same thing and this time Kelly finally touched the bowl with her finger.

" Good." Lucas said as the same smile appeared on his face and he started patting her head gently causing Kelly to look at his face with her usual interest. 

.

.

Lucas continued to repeat all those things for the next four days. On the fifth day of her rehab, Kelly had learnt what Lucas wanted her to. She would say ' food ' whenever she was hungry, she also tried to copy Lucas if he said 'Copy' and most importantly, Lucas successfully planted the 'Patting reward' in her mind.

He would smile and pat her head gently, whenever she tried to copy him after his command. 

Although the patting may seem insignificant, but it played a huge role in Kelly's development. Just as a baby would form a connection to the mother, which was scientifically due to the physical contact between them in the infant's initial days.

In those four days after waking up from coma, Kelly was mainly in physical and verbal contact with only Lucas, resulting in formation of some sort of connection between them.

Lucas was not doing these things on whim, he had done a long research on human psychology and very carefully created this training program for his soon-to-be pets.

.....


Visit my patreon page for images, you can see them for free.


....


Join me on patre0n, ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )


Replace 0 with o.


.......


.......


Benefits are:


1) Advance chapters 


2) Exclusive r-18 posts


3) Exclusive images of chapters 


4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 


5) You can message me.


6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.


7) Fixed release rate.

12