So, you plan to take Miss. Kelly to the NGO
1.4k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In those four days after waking up from coma, Kelly was mainly in physical and verbal contact with only Lucas, resulting in formation of some sort of connection between them.

Lucas was not doing these things on whim, he had done a long research on human psychology and very carefully created this training program for his soon-to-be pets.

The nurse was happy that Lucas was doing most of her work during Kelly's rehab, so she would happily leave both of them alone and go to her friend nurses. 

The only time Kelly was in contact with the nurse was during her bath or going to the restroom. 

Lucas also taught Kelly about 'bye', now she knew that Lucas would not come back for some time after saying 'bye'.

.

.

Kelly was mostly in her room so she didn't get to meet a lot of people other than Lucas and a few nurses, so her knowledge about the outside world was still zero.

During the sixth day of Kelly's rehab, Lucas was called in the CEO's office.

" Good afternoon, sir." Lucas politely greeted the CEO as he entered his office. 

" Good afternoon, Dr. Lucas. Take a seat." The CEO said while still doing some paperwork and Lucas sat on a chair. 

The CEO finally put the paper aside after two minutes and looked at Lucas.

" Dr. Lucas, have you talked with your friend about Miss. Kelly?" The CEO said.

' Finally. ' Lucas said inwardly as a glint appeared in his eyes.

" Yes, sir. All the things are set, they are just waiting for Miss. Kelly to be discharged. " Lucas said politely.

.

.

The CEO smiled after hearing his answer and said.

" Good job. The thing is, a few patients are getting transferred to our hospital from an another hospital tomorrow for some reasons and we don't have enough bed for all of them. So, we need to empty some beds. " 

Lucas's heart started beating faster and faster as he heard those words.

" Well, if that's the case I will tell my friend that Miss. Kelly will be shifting there today."

Lucas replied in a professional manner. 

The CEO'S smile widened as he muttered. 

" Good. So, will the NGO send someone to pick her?"

Lucas looked at the CEO and answered. 

" Well, sir the thing is, initially they planned to send someone, but I refused as I also wanted to go there to meet my friend. "

The CEO listened to Lucas's words and nodded.

" So, you plan to take Miss. Kelly to the NGO." The CEO asked, causing Lucas to nod in reply.

.

.

The conversation continued for a few more minutes and finally Lucas exited the office after getting permission to take a leave for two days, which was basically converted into three days as the day after two days was Sunday which was Lucas's day off from work.

Lucas then went to Kelly's room and informed the nurse there about the situation and told her to change Kelly's clothes, prepare her medications, walking aids and get her medical file ready which he said was required at the NGO.

He then finished the rest of his shift which proved to be a little troublesome as his body trembled with excitement whenever he thought about the days ahead.

At last his shift ended at five in the evening and he made his way towards Kelly's room.

.

.

His hand trembled with excitement as he was about to open the door to her room, taking a deep breath, he controlled himself and put on his usual professional face.

Entering the room, he saw Kelly sitting on the hospital bed wearing blue colored hospital sleepwear which consisted of a blue t-shirt and pajamas.

Lucas couldn't blame the nurse for such clothes as they were the best, the hospital had.

" Is everything ready? " Lucas questioned the nurse which caused her to nod in reply as she handed him a small bag containing Kelly's file and medicine. 

After doing a check, he handed the bag back to her and said.

" Take this bag and the walking aids to my car. "

The nurse nodded and asked.

" Should I also call someone to take Miss. Kelly to your car, doctor?"

 Lucas shook his head as he said.

" It's just a small work, no need to disturb them." 

He then neared Kelly and picked her up in a princess carry, her weight was around 35 kg, so it wasn't hard to carry her.

.

.

.

.

Lucas then carried Kelly to his car with the nurse walking in front of them.

Kelly was looking at everything with interest as it was her first time seeing those things. 

Reaching the car, Lucas unlocked the door and made Kelly sit on the front seat and put her seat belt on. 

He then placed the walking aids and the bag in the back seat of the car.

Turning his head toward the nurse, Lucas said.

" Inform the management about the vacant bed. " 

The nurse nodded and then left the parking area. As the nurse disappeared from Lucas's view, he sat inside the car on the driver's seat.

He then took out the first aid kit placed in his car, in which he had stored a few Midazolam injections, which were used to put someone to sleep and prevent formation of memory of events occurring within the effective time.

Although there was a very small chance that Kelly would remember anything even if she was awake, but he still didn't want to take the risk.

He had the medical file of Kelly, so he didn't need to worry even if someone stopped his car by any chance.

.....


Visit my patreon page for images, you can see them for free.


....


Join me on patre0n, ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )


Replace 0 with o.


.......


.......


Benefits are:


1) Advance chapters 


2) Exclusive r-18 posts


3) Exclusive images of chapters 


4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 


5) You can message me.


6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.


7) Fixed release rate.

10