Chapter 8
2.3k 11 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If Lucas Vermillion is said to be a mid-villain and second of the strongest opponent of the protagonist in the story.

Then Rondy Mcthourus is said to be the most annoying and starting line of the protagonist's path of a hero.

Hans sam, the protagonist earns the annoyance of Rondy by getting late to his class.

At first, it was nothing but him getting always picked on by Rondy in class, always questioning him and ridiculing him.

And as the lowkey him, he just stayed silent and earn the attention of the stargazer princess.

At first, Estelle who saw this, she feels pity for the man who was always getting picked by their professor but she did not do anything because they are not even close.

Because of that, she did not realize that she was always looking at hans, which Rondy saw and made hans earn his disdain unknowingly.

Rondy has a huge obsession with Estelle, despite the nine-year age gap, Rondy did not mind this as he thinks that Estelle is his property.

So, it begins the scheme of Rondy toward the protagonist.

"Sigh... It was stupid for I was the one who become the scapegoat..."

Thinking about it isn't this story not just about a person who became a hero, even at the end shows the 'also' main point of the story.

Obsession and love.

"Haa...bullshit."

Anyways, Rondy because of seeing such a scene, began to use his lackeys to tried bully the Mc, which only gain the attention of the stargazer princess.

There was a part of the story where Estelle blocked the incoming attack on Hans.

'Estelle! No matter how I know it or if I even see it! Please! Why did you do that?! Are you dumb? No, wait you ARE stupid... That answer everything.'

-clack!

"Hm?"

I look to my side and saw the cute pouting Estelle but the pen she was holding is broken...

'What's wrong with her, by the looks she was giving, is she angry?'

" *murmur* I'm not stupid....."

She murmurs something but I failed to hear it, I look at the front and Rondy is also staring at her.

Anyway, because of her protecting him from the attack, that is also the start of their friendship, ah, by the way, the lackey who accidentally hit Estelle was punished by Rondy.

Poor guy.

And poor me, because afterward, Rondy ordered his lackey to create a rumor that I was the one who set the bullying which made the Stargazer princess hurt...

And in that story, I just made an enemy of the astronomer's number one family.

Noice!

Back to the main topic, that is not only why Rondy is the annoying villain towards Hans.

Rondy with his killer smile, manage to charm every girl in the military academy.

He was famous for the girl and many confessed to him.

They are even inviting him to their party which he was always declining.

Well, there is an invitation to a girl with a beautiful appearance and body and he accepted it, the next day, that girl is transferred to another military school, and no one knows what happen to her.

'Sigh... Of course, got pregnant, that bastard is a lust maniac so sex is not an exception when he was invited alone with such a beautiful girl...'

So yes, despite this, there was no bad rumor about him, it was too perfect, too perfect that it was also scary.

Even boys like him and he was looked up to by those guys.

So, Rondy keeps sending some bullies toward the Mc and I was the one who always became a scapegoat, which I earn their dislike of Estelle and MORE hatred from Leticia.

Until the exam came which to Rondy a sparring exam.

When the exam start, Hans came one second late at the start of the exam, and Rondy did not allow him to take it.

Which earns an arrogant laugh of me.

Hans just glared at me and I smirk triumphantly. Honestly that part, I like it.

Then Hans made a reckless arrogant move.

"Professor, If I beat you that means I will perfect the exam right?"

So professor R accepted in anger and annoyance because Rondy is already a Rank 5 Militarist, and their strength is different, he wore a device that could deplete his Rank by two.

So, Rondy who has a Rank of 3 fought Hans in equivalent strength.

At first, Rondy was at the disadvantage, playing Hans like he was a child in a tantrum.

But the next moment, Hans gains the upper hand and manages to almost beat Rondy.

As Hans was about to finish off Rondy,  due to anger. Rondy takes off the device from his wrist and beat Hans with just one punch in the stomach with the strength of Rank 5.

Every student cheer at Hans getting beaten up except for three people.

That is Leticia, Estelle, and me.

Hey, despite Lucas being an arrogant, womanizer bastard, he still has respect in a fight.

And I'm proud of it.

That is just what I like about Lucas in the story and now I become him or am born as him, I love it.

Annyywayyy with so many shits happening in that scene, gaining the attention of the Dean of the school and a penalty to Rondy for disqualification, and rumor about hans getting beaten up by the road which gains more attention towards him and getting bullied..,

And many more, thst was the start of his improvement and wanted to be stronger.

While Rondy in anger, asks his uncle who is a known person in the whole country to take some people to beat the shit out of Hans.

But that ended up with their people getting beaten instead.

This time, Hans and Estelle's friendship improve, Hans, teaches Estelle many things about common people's daily life, street food, amusement park, etc.

That is the time that Estelle began to have a crush on Hans.

And since Rondy is obsessed with her, of course, knows this and began to bully Hans personally.

Until all of those shenanigans, it ended with Rondy getting beaten up, running away calling his uncle and his uncle made a move, afterward, hans beat his uncle and his uncle is a friend of this person, and that person made a move on the mc and mc beat that person as well, but that person is a son of another person who has a connection of the tri alliance, in the end getting beaten as well but that another person has a friend and that friend is the head of tri alliance, so hans gain the attention of the three countries and become the enemy of it, in the end, he beat them all... But the tri alliance is protecting the country by guarding the portal created by the Foreign lord but now they are gone, the foreign lord manages to descend to the earth and began the Humanity war against Foreigners.

"Fuuuuuucckkkkkk....!!!!"

I scratch my head in frustration as I finally summarize the starting point of this story...

'The answer is Rondy Mcthourus!!!!!'

It all started with him!!!

God damn it!!!

And by knowing it, I also know I can't do anything as it will happen no matter what!

I hate you! You bastard!

Suddenly a bang was heard, loud enough for the whole student in class to hear it and notice his sudden interruption.

"S-sorry for getting late."

"And you are?"

"Hans...huff... Hans sam Professor..."

"...Mr. Hans, I do not tolerate such action, for now, I forgive you but there will be no next time, understood?"

"Yeah, I know."

"What?"

Hans without answering him quickly sat on the second row of the chair without minding him gaining attention.

'Ah, of course, a protagonist should have arrogance too...'

And that's how you gain the attention of your professor students, so if you want to gain their wrath, don't be like hans.

Anyway, Hans, the protagonist glared at me and I knitted my brows.

What are ya looking at bastard?

"Mr Lucas, can you answer this question?"

Wait, the lesson is actually already started?

And why are you looking at me like that prof? Did I do something?

No, no, no, what's with that look?

It is Han's job!

Heh.

No wait, seriously why?

What's with that disdain?

Then I remember...

Isn't hans in the story seated on the right side of Estelle? 

But now I am seated to her...

Oh god...

"Mr. Lucas! I said answer my question!"

"Pardon, what was your question again?"

"Are you not listening?"

"Yeah, I'm not."

"Get out..."

"What?"

" Get out of this class now!"

"Ohhh, sure thing!"

I excitedly walked out of the class.

Since he was already targeting me, why I should act like a hans?

I am Lucas vermillion for god sake.

I won't let anyone treat me like prey and they are hunters.

I am a predator that the hunters would not like to encounter.

so, a friend ask me if I have Patreon, and I said I don't have Patreon..., so I want to ask you guys if I should make one, and if so, if I create my Patreon that just means I must publish advance chapter there right???

52