Chapter 14
885 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How the hell did this happen?

"To win,  the opponent must surrender or lose consciousness!  Killing is not allowed,  are the both of you ready!? "

The referee said.

Battle stadium,  a large crowd of students,  professors,  and even the staff came to watch a fight.

The Notoriety bastard VS a guy who has an aura of self-righteousness.

Righteousness my ass.

This person right in front of me is a fucking mentally unstable,  a fucking cancerous hero of a fucking story.

"Yes,  I'm ready. "

He said while glaring at me,  brandishing his School sword.

Its color is pure black, and the hilt and blade,  of course, are made of steel, but at this age?  In this story?  Steel becomes a material to make a practice weapon since it won't kill anyone even if you try to use it to slice someone.

But at this person?

Yes,  he can severed my head with ease.

Would he do it?

Yes,  he will.

Why?

What the fuck do I know?!

Even if he is the protagonist of this world,  I still don't know how his mind works.

"Hanz Sam Vs Lucas Vermillion! Fight! "

He immediately dashes at me.

How did this happen anyway?

.... Fuck it.

*
[Before the fight happen]

"Lucas Vermillion... "

(Oh for fu-)

He threw gloves in my face.

I frown at his action,  this action of throwing his gloves over someone is indicating a match.

"You serious? "

"Should I not? "

"Yes,  because you're a fucking idiot. "

His face turn a bit red due to anger, and his blue eyes glared at me as if looking at a dead person.

"Wow,  nice eyes,  would it be fine for me to gauge that,  it is annoying really. "

"What did you say?! "

"You're disgusting,  I mean it. "

I mean,  the way you look at Leticia earlier?

I'm not a fool,  you look like looking at someone who belongs to you.

And I can't allow that.

Even if years have passed or my experience in the past,  I wouldn't forget why you want Leticia so much.

Just because she smiles and helps you carry those stupid boxes.

Just because you are in the same room as her in the first year.

Just because she talks to you because of schoolwork.

Yeah...

Okay,  maybe I'm a bit jealous back then.

But your delusion reach the maximum level that I wonder how low your intellectual level is.

"Honestly,  you gripping my shoulder is irritating you know, let go. "

His grip on my shoulder tighten more as soon as I said that,  I grin and grab his wrist,  gripping it tightly until his hand turn purple.

"Ugh! "

"What a pathetic guy you are,  fucking stupid. "

"You're stealing my Alicia! "

"Ha!  I know!  Fucking I know! "

"So you knew it then...! "

"I fucking know how much of a delusional you are,  you are fucking disgusting you know that? You fucking need to go to a therapist,  no,  I don't think a therapist can help you,  your brain is already done just like how your personality is shit like a fucking rotten garbage! "

In anger,  he tried to pull his wrist I grab but I pulled him instead slam him on the wall.

I slam my hand on the wall next to his head.

"Hey,  fuck face,  know your damn place... "

"Figh.... "

-Thud.

Something fell somewhere.

We both look to the right and saw a girl in glasses looking at us stunned.

"... Ah,  I-I'm s-sorry,  p-please continue! "

With saying that,  she runs off like something is going to chase after her.

What the hell was that?

"you... "

"hm? -! "

A fist flew right in front of me,  thankfully I immediately dodge it by stepping back a little and slight bend back my lower body as well as my head.

"Woah there. "

Later on,  more students came and notice our presence.

Taking this to his advantage.

Hanz smirked and loudly say.

"ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME LUCAS?!  I ASK YOU FOR A MUCH USING MY GLOVES BUT HERE YOU ARE DECLINING ME! "

He said loud enough to be heard not only on this floor but on other floors as well.

Murmurs can be heard, and a mix of opinions can be heard.

-He doesn't want to fight him?
-all he knows is to insult someone arrogantly but...

-Hahaha,  what a coward he is.
-what a loud voice.
-The hell is happening?

Of course, more negative opinions against me can be clearly heard.

I sighed irritatedly

Wait,  in the first place,  isn't this the best situation for me?

I can't kill him,  but I can torment him.

This guy needs to be taught a lesson right?

"Sure, don't regret it later on."

"hmmph!  Say that to yourself! "

*

And I regret it.

I thought it will be a simple match but why even the professor and all of the students here in this Silverio academy are here watching our fight!?

"Grr!  Don't...  Dodge... My attack! "

And his sword swung upward right at my blindspot but I easily dodge it.

"Am I that dumb?  Why, Do you want me to hug your sword?  Do it yourself, dumbass. "

Hanz gritted his teeth,  electricity started to appear on his feet.

As he kicked the ground,  a thunderbolt-like sound is heard, and a small crater where he was before can be seen.

This is Hanz's Ability,  lighting.

"hey...  It would be unfair if I dare not do the same. "

I slam my foot on the ground and flames ascended at the ground creating walls before an attack could touch me.

"Tch. "

Where the flame walk was created is Hanz School made sword

I quickly twist my body and gave Hanz a blow on his stomach with my knees.

"Gah! "

He spitted out saliva credits to my knee kick.

Clutching his stomach,  Hanz stands up while waiting for his new kiddy attack.

At this time,  Hanz should overwhelm me greatly, and I admit currently he is far stronger than me.

But that doesn't mean even in experience He surpasses me.

And that is my huge advantage.

And that advantage is being used on him greatly affecting him.

"oi,  is that all?  Look at you,  so pathetic,  where's your arrogance earlier huh?  Hey deepshit, oh wait you couldn't speak?  Is that so painful?  Oh~ poor you,  I guess?  Haha. "

Being a sensitive man he was and couldn't take the insult.

His sword is soon covered by white lighting,  and while he is a bit far away from me,  he swung his sword allowing the lighting to fly at me like a cutter,  severing the wind itself.

And if Hanz has a weapon,  so am I.

Shield.

I propelled myself ready to receive the attack,  blocking the lightning using my shield covered in flame as well.

*3rd POV*

Explosion soon happen.

Dust feebles,  and cracks on the floor can be seen.

The Audience gasped and wondered who won.

Waiting,  for the dust to be completely cleared,  it did not take long until a silhouette is seen.

It was...

Hanz Sam.

He was standing full of bravery with his sword stabbing the ground.

His blonde hair fluttered along the wind,  his blue eyes is staring at a certain place.

And that place is where Leticia is.

He smiled charmingly which earn the heart of many girls.

But the one who receives it?

Utter disgust.

But Hanz did not mind,  he won,  Leticia is now his,  he doesn't care about his opinion,  because she now belongs to him.

"Leti-"

However...

He was not able to finish what he wanted to say.

A stone flew past him and he did not able to react.

Stunned by this,  Hanz looked at the spot where the stone came from.

"Ah,  I missed... "

There,  Lucas standing with his shield on his right arm.

Blood dripped down his head his yellow eyes gazing at him like Lucas was staring at his soul,  which shivered him.

"You must be glad that you attack me at a long-range distance right? "

....

"oi dipshit,  you think you can beat me just like that huh? "

"... What... "

"Stunned?  Motherfucker am I that weak to you?"

"you... "

"Oi,  fucker...  Why do you stand like that,  you look like a hero who just save the world for the girl you love yeah? "

Lucas readied himself,  bloodshot eyes looking at Hanz.

"that won't do yeah?  I mean?  You?  A hero?  That's a dumb thing to think,  yeah? "

His left arm grasped something,  and that something is a flame that soon grew long forming it into a spear.

"that's right... "

Lucas glared at him while smirking evilly.

"it would be nice to see you bleed yeah?  You won't mind that right? "

And with the final words,  Lucas disappeared right in front of his eyes,  what greets him is a fireball that quickly came close to him.

Hanz Cut the fireball consciously,  but as soon as he cut it,  the fireball explode making him fly back,  he does not have enough time to recover because while in mid-air,  Lucas was seen at the top of him,  shield bashing his face.

As Hanz slams into the ground,  it creates a crater.

Lucas then created a flame turno on his feet quickly descending him to the ground and attacking Hanz using his knee.

Like an explosion, the damage on the stadium is not something easy to remake.

And at the center of the crater was Hanz,  slightly unconscious and the person standing in front of him was Lucas.

"... Tch,  a shame,  I was not able to use my flame spear on you,  but you would be dead if I do so...wish we are not at the school so I can kill ya. "

32