Chapter 15(Continued) – Breastfeeding(R18)
368 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your suspicion was proved accurate the next moment, as Aleshanee suddenly let go of your hand and grabbed your other shoulder with her gentle yet strong arms, rolling you towards her while repositioning herself, hugging your head towards her chest.

"W-Wait, what are you— Umpf*!!!"

Then, before you could even protest, she pressed her voluptuous and clean tit against your mouth and uttered.

"Suck. Milk. Make healthy. Make strong. Hehe, cure for weak babies." - She said with a giggle, perhaps finding the situation amusing.

"... Okay, they are indeed breastfeeding me. They're treating me like a newborn baby without an immune system. Shit. This is humiliating." - You thought bitterly.

Then, your mind refocused on the scrumptious tit pressed against your lips.

"Still, who could say no to THIS?!" - You thought lewdly.

A hot babe, likely a young mother, presenting her tit to you to suckle on while fully naked?! Some men would even pay hundreds, if not thousands. Although you didn't have this kind of fetish, you were by no means repulsed by it.

It could be said to be a unique experience you would have likely never experienced in your life.

Yet, here you are, offered to do it on a silver platter.

"Well, let's dig in, then!" - You lewdly thought and started sucking on that erect nipple.

As soon as you did, something sweet and warm entered your mouth, a familiar taste, like nectar. As you slowly gulped it down, you felt it trickle down your throat and enter your stomach, soothing your raging hunger.

"Wow. They must have been breastfeeding me all this time, then. Shit. I wish I was conscious when they did that." - You secretly thought and started greedily sucking harder.

"Ah~! More Gently. I no run." - Aleshanee moaned and said gently while rubbing your hair like the head of an infant.

"She doesn't seem bothered by my actions. Can I take it further?" - You wonder naughtily and decide to try your luck.

One of your hands snaked over her body, gently rubbing her back. In the meantime, you slowed down your suckling and instead started using your tongue to stimulate her nipple.

"Yes, baby, keep sucking~." - Aleshanee said soothingly, as if not feeling any stimulation.

Seeing that she was unbothered by your discreet movements, you take it a step further, reaching your other hand to massage her other tit while slowly increasing your tongue's movements. Your first hand also started lowering itself, reaching her lower back.

After a few minutes...

"Mmm~ Ah~..." - Aleshanee started moaning, and her breathing slightly changed, but she was still seemingly unaware of your actions as she rubbed your head.

"Can I... Take it a step further?" - You ask yourself, unsure.

After some thinking, you decide.

"Fuck it. No venture, no gain!"

And so, you decide on starting to nibble on her nipple, while your one hand gently reached her perky ass, and the other started rubbing her nipple. By this point, your dick was raging and hard, gently pressing between her thighs.

However, it was apparent that your sexual harassment was finally noticed by the chesty and beautiful Amazonian lady. Yet, instead of smacking you angrily, she did the exact opposite.

"Hehe~ Bad boy~ Cant mate now~ You need food~ Mate later." - She said while babying you.

"... Mate later? They truly want to snu-snu me?!" - You finally understand, and your naughty hands turn more obedient.

"Since she said that, then there is no rush. I'll drink her milk first, then have her as dessert." - You naughtily thought.

However, you seemed to have underestimated your fatigue, and despite sleeping for eleven days in a row, your body returned to sleep after half an hour of sucking sweet breast milk.

 

 

 

 

When Aleshanee noticed that her charge was fast asleep, she couldn't help but show a disappointed look, but she then sighed while gently putting the perverted and childish man in a more comfortable position before covering them both up again.

She then started stroking his head while murmuring with an expectant smile, "Sleep well, my seed donor."

Woah! Things are getting spicy!

 

8