Awakening- Part 1
44 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I cursed myself for my own stupidity. What shooted in my head?! I warned him without thinking, and now we will all die!

I turned to the woman with the child.

"Take the kid and hide. One of those psychopaths is going."

She was visybly get pale , but she listened me. She took her son in her arms and hid behind one of the shelves. I hid under the counter near the cashier's corpse, though the stench of the burned body was almost unbearable. The darkest is under the lantern, as they say.

Bang! Bang!

The glass door crumbled into tiny crumbs, and Blondie came in. He looked around the store.

"Where are you little fly?" The man shouted.

He started to walk between the alleys.

All in all, I have only seen his appearance exactly now. He looked about 25 years old. He had brown eyes and a prominent nose, and a smooth complexion without an facial hair. His hairstyle looked like a bird with Down's syndrome arranged a nest in them. All his clothes were corporate, so either he was a rich dandy, or a pedal.

"I have a proposition for you, go out now , it will kill you quickly, if you continue to hide, when I find you I will burn your body VERY slowly, gradually.You will beg me for death !!"

Never in life. He thinks I'm an idiot? (Except for the situation from a moment ago). It is certain he will not let me go away easily after I got involved in his plans, and I certainly do not want to end up as a puffer or a lump of coal.

Silence clearly upset him.

He put up his hand around which the air began to rotate quickly. He pushed them into the counter opposite to him, destroying her completely. Cans, bottles and the like were flying everywhere.

Unfortunately, the boy got scared to the point that he started to cry. The magician heard this and instantly found himself near the mother with the child.

"Please, please, two more worms, this day is getting nicer." The man said with a demonic smile on his face.

"Mommy, I'm scared, the child moaned."

"Please, let us leave us, we will not say anything to anyone," the woman pleaded.

The man looked at them with contempt.

"Worm begs for mercy? It's so funny that up pathetic."

He laughed and spat in her direction.

"The only thing a worm deserves is to be crushed to my delight."

(Shit, if I do not do something, I'll kill them.)

Without a second thought(again), I jumped out of the counter and threw a can in the magician, which unfortunately bounced off his strength field.

He turned to me.

Finally, you got out, little fly. Now I will teach you the punishment for meddling in the affairs of mages. "

"First you have to catch me blond-dick."

I said it nonchalantly, even though I was all shaking with fear,

The magician got mad at these words.

"I am offended by an insect, and in addition a cripple?!? I will make you regret that you came to this world !!!"

He threw a ball of fire in my direction, which I managed to avoid by jumping sideway.

(I must give them a chance to escape.)

"What is it, am I wrong? Or should I call you a blond-cunt instead?"

"You ..."

He started throwing air bullet at me, but I had the advantage in having several shelves as a cover, so it was hard to hit me.

The woman, seeing the chance, grabbed her son and ran towards the exit.

Unfortunately, just before leaving, she stumbled over a bottle and fell.

The she caught magician attention.

"The worm thinks he has a chance to escape?"

He began to whisper a spell, and in his hands appeared the same pale-violet light that he used to explode that boy.

"Worm, you have 3 seconds to go out or I or I'll make the two of them into bloody paste!"

"One!"

...

"Two!"

...

"Thr"

"Wait!"

I stood in front of him.

"You have me, let them go now."

"Let go? I do not recall sayed anything about letting them go."

He smiled and fired a diabolical light towards me, and I did not have any possibility to dodge. The impact rejected me several meters back. A moment later, I felt something trying to tear me away from the inside, causing terrible pain.

"Well, you should be able to stand some two minutes before" Breaking " kill you, just enough to see the deaths of these two."

I tried to say something, but the pain prevented it.

"Now what can I do with you?" The man looked at his mother and her son.

"Burn both of you? No, it's too easy. Hmm ..."

He looked at me, then snapped his fingers.

"I know, I'm going to cut kid limbs, but I will not kill him, and I'll burn his mother alive in front of him. Do not you think that's ingenious?"

"You son of b ..."

"I advise you to save your strength so that you can enjoy the sight of hehe."

He looked at them again. The woman was pale as a cloth, and the child kept crying.

(I can not really do anything?), I ask myself. (I can not help anyone again?)

A memory from the hospital about what happened to my family came to my mind. I regretted that I did not die with them.

And now the same thing happens again because I'm too weak.

Anger began to grow in me.

No, no, no!!!

NOT THIS TIME !!!

I started to get up, despite the pain, and then I drew out through clenched teeth:

"If I am to die here, I will take you with me!"

A red glow appeared on my back, and a moment later I heard a crack that sounded like a broken crystal. I began to lose consciousness, but I had a keen premonition bordering on certainty ...

That a man in front of me will die.

1