Chapter 5- Changing The print
501 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

for more chapters visit my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

.................................

Hearing what Ye Fan said , fang jian started to want to defend Quin Han.

"Nonsense, sister-in-law-"

But he was interrupted by a slap on the head by Quin Han.

"Enough, don't talk nonsense Fang Jia"

"But brother Quin, I really can't stand this poor ghost talking so arrogantly in front of me"

"Even speaking ill of you"

Everyone then focused on Quin Han waiting for what he will talk about, Even Lin Wanran paid attention.

Frowning Quin Han says, "that's not what I'm talking about, it's the part about you calling Lin Wanran sister-in-law"

listening to this everyone was confused.

"What do you mean? ,I tell you Quin Han don't come make a ghost here, it wasn't you who instructed them to do this" Ye fan pointed at him, accusing him 

He wants to make Quin Han look bad in front of Lin Wanran.

"I never told them to do that, I didn't even care about this kind of matter"

Quin Han waved his arms denying this.

"That's exactly why I told him to stop and apologize For wanran, after all before I ignored it because I thought it was just a mild teasing and I didn't take it seriously either"

With that said he looked at Lin Wanran "but I saw that you were bothered by this and the matter got problematic because of this idiot"

"Did I tell you to call her sister-in-law ever?"

"Eh humm, well brother Quin didn't really talk anymore, we suppose after all you guys make a perfect couple"

"Then don't walk right away and apologize"

Then turning to Lin wanrou fang jian says "sorry for the misunderstanding monitor, assumed you guys should be together soon then"

Soon Lin wanrou realized.

Right, that's the other people talking about her and Quin Han.

Quin Han himself never said anything or instructed, he just didn't take anything seriously so he ignored it.

With that she was a little embarrassed to think so badly of Quin Han.

Lin Wanran waved her hand and said, "Ok, just don't say that kind of nonsense in the future heard?, also I'm sorry Quin Han, I seem to have misunderstood you before" 

"I thought you were the one spreading the rumours"

In the end she was a bit embarrassed to treat Quin Han that way by rushing things.

23