Chapter 6- The gears start to turn
471 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 To access more chapters visit my patreon: 

 https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night/posts

...............................

[The protagonist has a grudge against the host -20 on favorability]

[Ye Fan reaches hate level with the host, favorability: -50]

With that Quin Han researched how the system works and what he can conclude was:

The difference between the villain and anti-hero system is that unlike the villain he can make friends with the protagonist and there will be no hate.

But if you make heroines or go against the protagonist you get great rewards.

And Quin Han decided to make Ye Fan his enemy because he knows that the protagonist likes Wanran a lot if Quin Han goes conquer it  her, of course there will be disagreements.

Not to mention this protagonist is really rude, someone like that making friends is very counterproductive.

Quin Han asked how the favorability system works, the system replied.

Love favorability: 0 strangers, 10 to 20 acquaintances, 30 to 40 good impression, 50 to 60 good friends, 70 light love, 80 to 90 in love, 100 would die for the host.

Favorability of trust: 0 to 20 can betray anytime, 30 to 40 somewhat trustworthy, 50 to 60 reliable, 70 to 90 loyal, 100 would never betray the host.

Favorability of hate: -10 slight dislike, -20 anger, -50 hate, -80 intent to kill, -100 unconcilable resentment.

And with the points you can upgrade skills or buy something with the system in the future.

Then the classroom teacher came in and said: "everyone please be quiet and sit down, as you all know the final exam is only a few months away, I hope you study and improve quickly to get into a good university".

.......

With that the class was over and everyone immediately got up to go.

With the signal Ye Fan is immediately excited, he will start making plans to win his first pot of Gold.

He can already imagine after he  Be rich Lin Wanran will start looking at him with different eyes.

Seeing this Quin Han narrowed his eyes, it seems that Ye fan's operation to earn money is starting.

Then he should prepare his own plan as well.

Soon everyone started to leave the class, while Quin Han waited in the hall for someone.

This was Chen fang, in the original book Ye fan treated him like an employee to do things for him and always talked his plans.

Chen Fan was packing his things and then decided to leave.

But an air of sadness still lingered over him.

17