Chapter 8- The world without aura of protagonists
440 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

for more chapters visit my patreon doing this you support and motivate me a lot:

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

..............................................

Entering the luxurious Phantom, Quin Han leaned over himself in the seat and communicated with the system.

Thinking of Ye Fan today, Quin Han asked, "System if not for my presence Ye Fan would win over Lin Wanran?"

He is a bit skeptical after all, someone like Ye Fan dating Wanran.

Such a rare beauty.

"Ding! Answering the host, the system doesn't know, this world may be based on a novel but it's not, these people are real and with feelings!"

"This world has no aura of protagonist or villain influencing people, it's a free world! "

Hearing this Quin Han was relieved, after all this is not a world about the protagonist or scripted.

"System there are other people like Ye Fan?"

"Ding! There are. But it has no relation to the host, the host can become friend or foe depends on himself."

"But there are also people who are villains, advise the host to be careful"

 Quin Han let released heart out, he read a lot of these novels that have villain systems that he got a bit paranoid.

But in though it doesn't have those auras What influences people, there are also cruel villains in the future .

You have to be careful!

....

Lin Wanran has arrived home.

Soon she hears a noise in the kitchen.

"I wonder if mummy came back early today!"

She immediately perked up a little, after all her parents occupy an official position.

And they are often not at home, thus leaving her alone.

Same as Quin Han's situation.

As if hearing someone's footsteps, Lin Wanran's mother looked back.

"You came home early today?!"

Seeing her mother in the kitchen Lin Wanran asked.

Chen Menting looked back and said with a Kind smile, " I streamlined some things at work, so I came to cook for my daughter!"

Chen Menting although she is a mother and being in Middle-age, she still looks very good and preserved.

With a temperament of a virtuous and strong wife.

It must be because she works in a high position, after all she is health secretary while her husband is vice director of Financial Affairs.

Both have a lot of power, being an official family, which many have to respect.

After all, their influence is great.

"What about father?, Did he come too?!" I ask Lin Wanran after looking around.

With a sigh, Chen Menting said, "your father is still very busy with affairs"

"I see."

18