Chapter 9- Lin Wanran’s Thoughts
416 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

for more chapters visit my patreon doing this you support and motivate me a lot:

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

..............................................

Looking at Lin Wanran, Chen Menting can't help but feel guilty in her heart.

"Come, sit down and eat, I made your favourite dishes today."

Seeing the dishes on the table, Lin Wanran can't help but cheer up again.

Soon the hearty dinner began.

"How are the studies daughter?, Have you thought about which college to enter?" asked chen Menting, but she didn't worry too much after all her daughter's grades are always at the top.

"The college I haven't thought about it yet and how much the studies"

"No need to worry, I keep my grades high, in the last test I got second place" 

First place was always Quin Han.

Seeing this his mother nodded with a smile and said, "really that boy from Quin family is very good, Quin sengzo really did a great job"

Suddenly thinking about Quin Han, Lin Wanran can't help but be a little stunned.

She didn't realize it because of the previous misunderstanding but it seems that Quin Han looked even more handsome today.

He's smart, he's always come first in tests.

And his family background is great.

Lin Wanran can't know, but love and hate are two sides of the same coin.

 the boy she disliked, she found out it was a misunderstanding.

And now without that dislike, she couldn't help but think that Quin Han really is perfect.

If he chases after himself?

Seeing that her face turned a little red!

"Um?, Daughter are you alright?, Your face is a little red" asked chen Menting looking worriedly.

"Ah, don't worry mum, that's because of the heat, I'm going upstairs to study" saying that, Lin Wanran started walking up the stairs.

"That reaction, will my daughter fall in love" she mummured a little worried.

...

On the other side, in a mansion Quin Han was being served by beautiful maids.

While drinking everything he wanted and eating the best delicacies.

Any one of those dishes in front of him would cost months of an ordinary worker's salary.

Suddenly he received a notification from the system.

"Ding! Heroine Lin Wanran +5 favorability, feels curious about the host, 200 anti-hero points!"

"Huh?"

Seeing this notification Quin Han is a bit confused, but he eventually realizes something.

"After all, I'm so handsome and perfect, I can't believe any girl wouldn't be attracted to me, Lin Wanran didn't pay attention before because of disgust, but now that's been eliminated." 

Realising this Quin Han can't help but give a smile.

Lin Wanran is a great beauty, in his previous life he never associated with such a beautiful girl with this temperament before.

Now it seems that the favorability is at 25, tomorrow he will make it increase more.

It is clear that a girl like Lin Wanran cannot be obtained with only looks but also character and skills.

16