Chapter 12- preparing trap
313 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

visit my patreon for more chapters and other stories:

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

............

Yang Yan snorted, "Humph, I was just telling the truth, so he would know his place."

"Just wait and see, you will swallow your words" Ye Fan turned and walked away.

Is Yang Yan a snob and green tea.

Wait until he earns rivers of money from his own knowledge.

So make this green tea taste its own poison and enjoy and destroy Quin Han's family and make him beg for mercy 

Yesterday Ye Fan was thinking about what to do to earn his first pot of gold.

Before he Wanted to invest in shares of a technology company that's stock is falling.

But he knows it will go up a lot later.

However, for that he needs really quite a lot of money, so he decided to start small.

I learned that in the popular online game will have skins that Will make the characters stronger  because of a bug.

When they found that out, people rushed to buy them.

Thus profiting a lot, after here he will immediately make preparations in the cyber cafe.

Lin Wanran frowned, "Yanyan you can't insult others like that."

Although she was angry and disgusted with Ye Fan, she still has a kind heart.

And Yang Yan's words were quite bad.

"Pff hahahaha, look at that dog of Ye fan brother Quin" fang jian said while watching Ye Fan being swarmed

Quin Han can't help but shake his head, this protagonist is really dumb.

Quin Han was expecting something more from him but it's understandable after all this world not the protagonist's aura.

But Ye Fan would still be danger if left alone after all he has the legendary rebirth.

"Ding the heroine feels even more dislike for the protagonist, Ye Fan loses 10% of his memory of the future resulting in 78%."

According to the system, if it reaches 0%, Ye Fan becomes a normal person.

Soon he turned to see Lin Wanran's favorability and as expected after the conversation between them now increased!

[Ding, it is detected that the female protagonist Lin Wanran's favorability towards the protagonist has increased by 15, and the current favorability is 30] (good impression).

And it seems Ye Fan is about to act, and is getting closer and closer to jumping into his trap.

Ye Fan will probably talk to Chen Fang today.

With a mischievous smile forming on his mouth he says, "fang jian come here, I have a job for you"

"Um?, Brother Quin's job you can leave it to me even if it is to go through hell I will go through." Hearing that it was Quin Han's work Fang Jian's cerebral palsy immediately perked up.

When Quin Han gives him some work, he always paid generously.

"Okay, come here I'll tell you!

14