Chapter 13- cliché routine
301 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[For more chapters and other stories visit my patreon. By doing this you motivate me a lot!]

https://www.patreon.com/Zero_Night

.........

"You can leave it brother Quin, I promise to complete this task"

Although fang jian did not know why his brother Quin made such a request.

He still pledges to fulfill it.

Giving a pat on Fang Jia's Shoulder Quin Han said, "Don't worry you will be well rewarded."

"Everyone please I hope you are prepared for the final exam but first a test will be held to see your preparation" saying this Wang dapao narrowed his eyes towards Ye Fan who was distracted " And also a warning for the students who are at the end of the class."

Seeing that Ye Fan was still daydreaming, he immediately became angry.

"Are you listening to me Ye Fan!"

Suddenly or hearing someone shouting he suddenly freaked out.

Just now I was thinking about my future harem of beauties and fortune.

"S-sorry teacher Wang was thinking about something"

The more Professor Wang looked at Ye Fan the more irritated he became.

"Forget it, do your stuff, I've already given up. You guys don't learn from Ye Fan's example"

Soon people started to look at him with contempt.

"Don't worry Ye Fan, when I go to work in my family's company I will arrange a post as a cleaner for you"

Zou ling a second generation rich said with a sneering smile.

"Eiei zou shao, but nowadays even cleaners need a diploma. Hahahaha"

""Hahahaha""

Soon many others couldn't stand it and laughed.

Even Qui Han can't hold that one in!

Hearing the ridicule from the people around, Ye Fan can't help but clench his fists.

He is the son of fortune, a rebirth.

How can he talk to laozi like that.

Pah!

Ye Fan slammed his hand on the table, "Well then, let's make a bet, zou Lin, if whoever takes the lowest grade than another, he should do whatever the other says!"

Seeing this Quin Han immediately knew what will happen.

The simple cliché of the protagonist getting slapped in the face.

"Ei ei,Ye Fan finally lost his mind"

"Although Zou Lin's grade isn't very high but he's still among the top 60 in the School."

"You'll only embarrass yourself even more"

Hearing this Zou Lin looked at Ye Fan like a fool.

" Only you to compete with me, I don't know where you have the courage"

Seeing that no one was optimistic about him, Ye Fan didn't care.

Since his rebirth he had received a very good memory.

"Do you dare to bet or not?"

"Bet, why wouldn't I bet. We will have a good show to watch after all."

Seeing that everyone was arguing, Wang dapao immediately got everyone's attention.

"Okay, stop now, we don't have much time until the test. Pay attention."

As for Ye Fan, forget it!

[from chapter 14 the chapters will get bigger!]

11