Chapter 14- Who said no one would listen
301 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[If you liked a good review and short]

............

Today Quin Han decided to walk back home walking to unwind to unwind a bit, his life is really great the last few days in his mansion. He can buy whatever he wants and eat whatever he wants.

If he is really missing something it is sex!

His teenage hormones are really in overdrive, he wants to find someone to have fun with.

"Um?...isn't that Lin Wanran's tablemate?" Quin Han who was walking along saw a girl surrounded by some delinquents.

"Brother ping, look at this girl.We really hit the jackpot today."

"Hahahaha, come with us cutie. We will make you feel very good."

Yang Yan who was walking to her house in a good mood, when she suddenly found herself being surrounded by a bunch of delinquents.

"V-you guys, what do you want, I have money, I can give it to you" Yang Yan said while shrank from fear  fear.

The other day she heard a news report that a young girl had been raped by some vandals so when she got home she committed suicide by jumping off the balcony.

"Money?, You think I'm Without money, huh?, Are you SCORNING ME?" Shouted the delinquent who appears to be the leader, brother ping.

Seeing this, Yang Yan began to tremble even more, and one could see small tears forming in his eyes.

"I-I warn you to stop or else I'll call the police" with that she takes out her cell phone and dials the number.

But suddenly she is slapped on the hand and drops the phone.

"What do you think you bitch, that we would really wait for you to call the police, now come obediently with us before our patience runs out," said the younger brother with yellowish hair.

Seeing that the situation is not good Yang Yan starts shouting: "Help, help, somebody help me".

"It's no use, no one can hear you here

"Just accept your fate once and for all"

"Hehehe"'

Soon everyone began to stare with lewd smiles, the more she shouted the more excited these delinquents became.

Yang Yan was in despair when suddenly.

"Who said no one would listen."

Suddenly he heard a magnetic voice of a man.

Turning around, everyone saw an extremely handsome man with a refined temperament, looking at everyone with a smile.

Seeing that yang Yan was in trouble Quin Han thought to help.

After all although she is worse than Lin Wanran, Yang Yan is still a beauty with a great body.

And the best she is the typical green tea snob, if you want someone to have fun in bed, she is perfect.

So he waited to arrive at the worst moment to act.

"Q-Quin Han?" The hope on Yang yuan's face lit up, looking at Quin Han. "Quin Han, quick call the police!" yelled Yang Yan.

It hadn't even crossed his mind that Quin would fight all these people.

"Haa? Kid I'll give you some advice, don't play the hero to save the beauty here" the head delinquent.

"Yeah, just turn around and walk away or you'll be in a lot of trouble" said one of the goons While looking menacingly at Quin Han.

What he hates most is that kind of White face. Because they are handsome he gets more attention from women than he does himself.

So when he sees someone as handsome as Quin Han he immediately feels like beating him up.

"Cause me trouble hein, that depends on whether you really have that ability." Quin Han said while looking at them with disdain.

Looking for death" shouted the younger brother as he ran towards Quin Han.

"Kyaaa" seeing this scene Yang Yan closed his eyes in fear.

Soon the sound of someone falling was heard.

"Ahhhh, what the fuck"

Opening her eyes to see "um?!" she saw the delinquent who attacked Quin Han on the ground.

The head delinquent was shocked seeing this scene, this younger brother who just fell with just one kick from Quin Han is very good in sanda

" S-You bastard" he said as he looked at the handsome boy in front of him cautiously.

"So if that's all you guys have. You can get out of here now" Quin Han commented as he looked at them with contempt.

"Boss, that boy is very arrogant."

"Yes, let's all go together. Let's teach him a lesson."

Listening to his subordinates, brother ping quickly regained his confidence. 

That's right, we are Higher number, I don't believe I can't teach you.

As everyone grabbed a stick or a rock to start fighting, he said: "Let's teach this arrogant brat something."

Seeing the things in his hands and how the situation was going, Yang Yan turned pale: "Q-Quin Han, run and call someone quickly."

After all after Quin Han is defeated who else is going to save her.

But Quin Han just stood in his place and looked at this whole scene calmly.

"Since you chose to continue don't blame me"

Quin han had gained a mastery in system martial arts.

Soon an unbelievable scene happened over Yang Yan's eyes, she saw Quin Han finishing off all those delinquents with kicks and punches.

Soon one by one they were falling.

"What the hell is this kid...ahhh...ahh"

"Damn my legs"

"I'm bleeding"

So everyone was suffering in pain on the ground.

Looking at Quin Han's figure now, Yang Yan can't help but turn red and her heart quicken.

Besides Quin Han being very rich, he is handsome, intelligent and can fight well!

Surely a prince charming of every girl.

Then slowly walking over to Yang Yan he asked with a smile.

"Yang Yan right?, are you okay?

[for more chapters and other stories visit my patreon, it would motivate me a lot]

12