Chapter 15- Hanging out with Yang Yan
350 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Yan right?, are you okay?

"Y-yes I'm fine, thank you so much for that now Quin Han. If it wasn't for you I really don't know what would become of me with these poor ghosts" she commented cheerfully and then looked with contempt and disgust at the delinquents on the ground.

"It's okay, just don't walk around alone in places like this" Quin Han then turned around and slowly left the place.

While Yang Han also followed him. Soon she thought, isn't this my chance to seduce him?

To tell the truth she had always wanted someone like Quin Han. But she knew he was a better match for someone like Lin Wanran, so she gave up.

But Quin Han is still a man!

Thinking about it she immediately became excited. It was as if the previous pressure and nervousness had never happened.

She was confident in her body and face. Opening a few buttons of her shirt to show a bit of the snow mountain.

"Quin Han how about I thank you, let me pay you something how about that?!" He asked as he stuck his body to him.

Seeing Yang Yan's cheeky behavior. He can't help but feel a fire in his heart, ever since he came into this world, he hasn't done that once.

Quin Han looked at the watch on his wrist and said, "Well, I'm pretty free today and was wondering what to do, having some company from a beauty will be nice."

Receiving his compliment Yang Yan can't help but feel even more excited. I certainly still have my charm!

"But how about I pay, I'll take you to a great place" seeing that Yang Yan had no objections either. The excuse of paying something was just to go out with Quin Han.

Soon the two took a cab and went to a restaurant in a famous hotel.

"The restaurant here is very good and I know the manager," Quin Han said as he walked towards the hotel.

Meanwhile Yang Yan admired this luxurious hotel. It is the same one she has seen in TV series.

"Well vin- ah young master Quin it is an honor to welcome you. I will immediately let the manager know zang." Spoke the attendant when he realized it was Quin Han and bowed respectfully.

"Um, I'll wait here." 

The former Quin Han often came here....

Soon hurried footsteps were heard in the direction of Quin Han and Yang Yan.

"Ahh! Welcome, young master Quin. It is an honor for this humble place to receive your visit" in their visions appeared manager Zhang a very fat man wearing an expensive looking suit, his face was full of flattery.

Yang Yan's mouth couldn't help but twitch a few times when she heard the word 'humble place'.

Knowing this is a luxury hotel with a high-end restaurant. It is estimated that the cheapest meal here is the months salary of a normal worker.

Well, for Quin Han who has the Quin Group really must be humble!

So after he received the praise and flattery enough.

Quin Han waved his hand to stop, "right, that's enough, take me to the usual place"

Seeing this, Manager Zhang bowed a few more times, "you can leave it to me Shao Quin, You will have a perfect date tonight" then he looked at Yang Yan.

It was clear that Shao Quin is probably on a date with this girl tonight.

It is also the first time he has brought one here. Probably because it is almost the end of high school and shao Quin wants to have some fun, he thought!

After all I was also a student and the exam season is quite stressful.

They soon made their way to a very luxurious VIP room, so the waiters delivered wines, food, snacks, etc...

Seeing all this Yang Yan exclaimed, " This is amazing Quin Han, this all must be quite expensive right?"

Quin Han who was sitting comfortably on the huge sofa next to Yang Yan said, "Um, it's not much, tell her how much it is, manager Zhang"

"Back to shao Quin, each bottle to the ones in spades cost 10,000 yuan, plus the abalones and seafood 6,000 yuan....." Manager Zhang spoke respectfully.

Yang Yan who was listening, can't help but shiver a little and get even more excited.

It is her first time receiving such an expensive meal!

"Everything totals 37,000 Yuan, but for shao Quin it's nothing but a pittance" finished Manager Zhang as he wiped the sweat from his forehead with a handkerchief.

"Um, that was actually cheaper than I thought"

Manager Zhang and Yang Yan: "....."

Listen to this, are you still human?!

"Well if Shao Quin needs anything else just call" Manager Zhang quickly said goodbye so as not to spoil Quin Han's encounter with the beauty.

And aimed at the other waiters to be careful and not to get in Quin Han's way.

8