Chapter 13 – I Need You With Me
277 11 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


Chapter 13

I Need You With Me


 

 

Madalyn's eyes widened as she heard those tender feelings come from Goldie's quivering lips. The great witch couldn't remember if someone had ever said those words to her. As they searched each other's eyes in the silent room they called home, Goldie began to tremble, afraid of what feelings she confessed to.

“Oh… Goldie.”

Madalyn didn't know what to say. Someone who'd lived centuries upon centuries was at a loss for what this love meant. The endless days she spent toiling away within her own world led to this moment in her strange life. Madalyn looked to the side as her heart squeezed tight. It became… hard to look at Goldie. 

As she stole glimpses at Goldie, her fabulous hair and bright eyes warmed the great witch's body. It's been so long since she'd been flustered that this emotion was new to her. This warmth was hotter than any fire spell she could produce.

“I-Is… is that so?”

Maddy said, trying her best to regain her composure. But Goldie didn't let her escape. She put her hand on Maddy's tights and pushed her petite body closer to the woman… she loved. Her warm breath trickled on Maddy's skin as their lips nearly touched.

“I… I’ve wanted to tell you how I felt for a long time. You… you put me in my place. Nobody… ever made me think or feel the way you do.”

Tears began to roll down her cheeks, and Goldie's emotions peaked. She shook her head, causing those golden locks to brush on Maddy's body. A thought went through Maddy's mind…

She wished to hold the teary-eyed girl in front of her. Like a lock within her was finally opened, Goldie looked beautiful to Maddy. The great witch knew she had a wonderful heart that couldn't be mirrored in her eyes. But instead of expressing her feelings, she let Goldie continue as hers poured out like an unstoppable waterfall.

"Maddy, I'm not afraid if the world is destroyed… I'm terrified that I'll never see you again if anything happens. I… I…"

Goldie’s breathing became labored as she confessed the struggles of her heart.

"I love you so much, Madalyn… and I want to be with you forever! I want you to be with me… whatever I decide to do afterward. If I become the heir or not. I… I just need you with me, Madalyn. So, please… please…."

In between sobs, the fear of rejection caused her to beg.

“I-I know I’m not my mom! I’m not your Annastella. But… I know I love you and want you to think of me instead!”

Those selfish words finally came out. The desire from Goldie's envy drove her to draw closer to Madalyn. Goldie… wanted to be more to Maddy than Annastella was to the great witch. The crying girl wanted to be the only one in Maddy's mind.

"I… I want a chance with you. And I'm so scared that something might happen during our fight and…."

Goldie began to ramble on, afraid of losing something she'd grown to cherish. These years that passed by were going to end, which scared the golden witch. Maddy felt this same pain and had been for some time. The only difference was that she didn't know how to adequately express that.

Maddy knew explaining her feelings wouldn’t do them justice. So, she understood what she must do to show how she felt.

“Mmm…”

A brief sound resonated between them. Goldie's words instantly halted as Maddy pulled Goldie's petite body close to hers. Their chest pressed on each other's, and Madalyn touched her lips with the princess.

 

 

“Nnngg…”

Eyes wide in surprise from the sudden turn of events, the golden witch began to tremble, still not fully grasping what was happening.

To Maddy, Goldie's lips were salty from her tears, but that cleared up as the sweetness of her feelings passionately met with Madalyn's. Even the once stoic beauty began… to tear up too.

"Don't… ever compare yourself to Annastella again."

Between kisses, Maddy warned the golden witch. Softly, her tongue entered Goldie’s as they tangled together. After years of being beside one another, Maddy and Goldie finally connected.

"Anna… never loved me like this… and I fell out of love a long time ago with her, Goldie."

After more passionate kisses, Maddy parted and pulled the petite girl closer. Maddy put her hands on Goldie's slim hips and brought her up onto her.

“You have been the only person on my mind… for so long. If the world burns tomorrow, I wouldn’t care as long as you and I are left.”

Goldie couldn't say anything. She was still in shock and overjoyed with the tender kisses of the woman who had captured her heart all this time.

“I’m sorry for... saying weird things, Maddy.”

In bliss, Goldie fell towards Maddy as they touched their lips again. The great witch pulled away briefly and gazed into Goldie's teary eyes. With the soft palm of her hand, she caressed Goldie's cheeks.

“It’s okay… stop crying. I hate seeing you cry.”

Gently, Madalyn told her partner in the sweetest words she could.

“I… only have eyes for you, Goldie Kingsman. I love you too. I… I love you so much.”

Madalyn confessed the feelings that awakened in her too. That cold ice barrier to her soul was slowly chipped through these years. The endless eons alone were brutal and mentally damaging. But these short years, in comparison, had been the most fulfilling Madalyn had ever experienced.

Madalyn… felt what true love was from that moment on.

“I…. want you to save me, Goldie. So please, save me?”

The truth came out, one Maddy feared for a while after teaching the golden witch. It was true, Madalyn wanted a savior, and Goldie was that. A person who came into her isolated world and brought a golden light worthy of a princess.

"So please, don't stop believing in yourself, Goldie. Do… all you can to save me. Like you promised, right?"

In gentle whispers, Maddy pleaded with the one she loved. As they rolled in bed, they felt their passions through kisses and embraces. Their skin touched as they fed their love to each other.

“I’ll save you. Nothing… will happen to you!”

That desire for everything erupted in Goldie's words. But it was different than how it used to be. Goldie knew that she had the power to have everything… but had to fight for it. Goldie's everything was with Maddy, and nothing would stop her if Maddy were the prize.

“I love you, Madalyn. I love you so much. Thank you… for saving me before I was born. I… I can’t thank you enough.”

"Wow, Goldie, you know how to say the right things, don't you? Who taught you how to speak like that?"

In a pout, the golden complained.

"W-Who else but you, Maddy!"

Madalyn giggled and held her love close. She was burning hot to the touch, but Maddy didn’t want to let go. The girl she knew matured into a fine woman, someone Maddy wouldn't ever want to lose.

“I love you too, Goldie. Thank you… for coming to save me. T-Thank you.”

The time Maddy and Goldie spent together would end soon, and they regretted not confessing these wrapped-up feelings sooner. So, to ensure that the other knew the extent of their resolve for the final day, they constantly told one another the feelings wrapped in their hearts.

Eventually, they fell asleep, wrapped in each other's embrace. But this time, the pair's feelings were one. Goldie and Maddy couldn't live without each other… so they would fight to stay together.

 

 

Goldie and Maddy’s final days within the Grimoire of Reason were coming to an end…

But their lives were starting after the final battles ahead of them.

12