Chapter 2: F*ck Yes!
547 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am handsome indeed."

Edwin expressed his joy as he looked at his face from a different angle while doing so. For some reason, the longer he watched it, the more he enjoyed it.

The combination of his silky white skin and long, thick raven hair gave him a face that appeared to have been expertly carved. His golden eyes each possessed their own distinctive gleam.

Even though he had a few cuts and bruises, his face had the look of an immortal thanks to his sharp jawline, thin nose, and eyebrows that resembled swords.

"With a face like this and a body that looks so frail, I am undoubtedly the most desirable kind of gigolo that anyone could ever hope to find. I have to put in a lot of effort to find a client who is worthy of me. " Edwin gave a little nod to himself, but then he wrinkled his brows in thought.

But why do I have these bruises?

He was thinking. After he underwent the process of transmigration, nothing was going according to plan; he did not receive his cheats, and he did not have his predecessor's memory either.

"Were they envious of my face because it was so handsome?" That certainly seems to be the case. Hmph! Losers! Just you wait until I locate a reliable sugar mama, and I'll exact my vengeance on you then.

Hmph! Hmph! '

During the time that Edwin was speculating, he let out an internal chuckle. The sound of his stomach rumbling interrupted his thoughts on how he would exact his vengeance. After some time had passed, he finally became aware of the fact that he was starving.

After looking around, he discovered some fruits that resembled peaches on his table. "Since it is in my home, I find it hard to believe that it is poisonous."

As he was thinking that, he quickly took a bite out of the food. It tasted like green apples. Because he thought they were delicious, he quickly ate them all without sparing any effort.

Even though that small amount of fruit could not completely sate his hunger, it was not nearly as bad as it had been before. On the other hand, if he knew that the meal he had just consumed was equivalent to the meals that his predecessor had consumed over the course of two days, he would not complain about not being satisfied at all.

Knock* Knock*

Suddenly, he heard someone knocking on the door, but just as he was about to answer, the door flew open, and three men who appeared to be in rough shape entered the room.

"Why on earth did you even bother to knock if you were just going to burst through the door?"

Edwin was thinking to himself, but he was aware that this was not the appropriate time to ask questions of this nature. "Have you made up your mind to travel with us?"

Edwin speculated that the man with the scarred face, whom he assumed to be the group's leader, had posed the question"...

Edwin drew in a slow breath as he continued to stare at them in silence without saying a word. On the other hand, there was not the slightest sign of fear on his face. The leader frowned as he looked at those who were under his command. It wasn't until he was sure that both of their faces bore the same expression of bewilderment that he turned to Edwin and arched his eyebrow.

"I ask you a question?" Have you made up your mind to travel with us?" He inquired once more, this time using a somewhat more insistent tone than before.

"Of course!" Edwin quickly responded, despite the fact that he had no idea where they were going to take him. His reasoning was straightforward.

He was aware that he would not have a chance against them in a fight, so he assumed that if they intended to hurt him, they would have done so at this location.

They would not go to the trouble of taking him to a location where they had set a trap solely for the purpose of dealing with a weakling such as him. He agreed to it after giving it some serious thought, not because the man with the scarred face in front of him frightened him.

Absolutely not.

The leader, a man with scars all over his face, was taken aback by his response at first, but his expression quickly returned to normal as he nodded and threw a glass bottle containing a strange liquid of a strange purple color into it.

"Drink it."

Edwin quickly drained the bottle without asking anything or making any comments. Even though it had a slightly unpleasant taste, as soon as it went down his throat, he felt a warm energy coursing throughout his body, and the bruises that had been on his face were completely healed, leaving no trace behind!

As he quickly followed the men, he did not have the luxury of thinking about what kind of holy thing he had just consumed, despite the fact that he was surprised.

After walking for a while, he appeared in front of a building, which was completely in contrast with his worn-out wooden house.

It was a large building made from white coloured marbles, which gave the building a holy feeling. There were a few words written on it, but Edwin couldn't recognize the language, so he ignored them.

It was a significant structure that was entirely constructed out of marbles of a pure white color, which provided the structure with a sacred air.

Edwin was unable to understand the language that the words were written in, so he chose to disregard them. There were a few words written on it.

The group was soon seen entering the structure and making their way towards a particular room. Even though he was unable to read what was written on the door, it was obvious from the layout of the room as well as the behavior of the other people that it belonged to an important person.

*Knock* *Knock*

After the door was knocked on, it was opened by a lovely young woman dressed in a traditional maid's outfit. She gave the man with the scars on his face a nod before turning her attention to Edwin. Her normally expressionless face briefly displayed a hint of surprise before returning to its usual state.

When she entered the room, everyone immediately began to follow in her footsteps. They came across a man who was dressed in robes that gave the impression of being expensive and who was lounging about on a chair there.

The gentleman's hair was light blonde, and he sported an authentic French moustache, which gave him the appearance of a traditional businessman.

After that, he gave Edwin a sidelong glance before asking, "Are you aware of the reason you were brought here?"

Edwin's mind was racing with a never-ending stream of random ideas. Should I tell him that I have no idea what's going on?

However, based on the manner in which that individual with the scarred face is acting, it is abundantly clear that he shared the situation with the individual who came before me.

Will they be able to see that I am not the person they believe I am? But this is my one and only opportunity to find out what is going on, and I shouldn't throw it away.

Edwin began to feel some anxiety as a result of all these fleeting thoughts, so he simultaneously nodded and shook his head, which made him appear quite comical.

The man looked at the man with the scars on his face for a moment before turning his attention back to Edwin and raising his eyebrows at his response.

Due to all these quick thoughts, Edwin panicked a little and nodded and shook his head at the same time, looking quite funny.

The man raised his eyebrows at his response as he glanced at the scar-faced man before turning back to Edwin.

"My name is Ermes Peyton. I am the head of this merchant guild.

"You, my friend, are a lucky man who caught the eyes of Viscount Kerina."

Edwin's eyes opened wide as he looked at Ermes to see if he was joking.

"Yes, my friend, Viscount Kerina, wishes to take you as her personnel boy toy," Ermes revealed, and Edwin's eyes couldn't hide the shock he was experiencing.

'Fuck Yes!'

21