Chapter 6: A sweet and naive little boy
361 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viscount Kerina's room was significantly more refined and tastefully decorated than Edwin's, but he didn't bother looking around because he was fixated on that ripe ass that was swaying to the left and right as she walked. Edwin's room was much more basic in comparison. Combined with the fact that the red gown she is wearing does nothing to hide her hourglass figure and instead draws attention to it, she gave off the impression that she was teasing him simply by being in the room.

A woman who possesses a great deal of allure.

[Ding]

Edwin was startled by the sudden presence of a sound within his own head.

[Mission: Fuck Kerina Alveye]

[Description: Well, Fuck Kerina Alveye]

[Reward: Eye Of Discerning.]

[WARNING: If you are unable to complete the mission, the ability [Craving Touch] will be disabled.]

[Time Limit: 30 days]

'Huh? A mission? Wow, it's just like an online role-playing game, huh... The punishment, on the other hand, is quite frightening... but as for the reward, I have no idea what that is.

'Eye Of Discerning'

'Discerning Eye'

"Eye of Discerning," if you will.

Edwin attempted to mentally say the name of the ability, he even tried touching the screen, and on top of that, he even called it out loud despite being close to Viscount Kerina. However, none of these methods were successful.

'...'

However, in spite of all of this, nothing occurred.

'Yoo? Mr. System? Do I not get any description??'

Edwin made another attempt to call the system, but he received no response.

The system did not pay any attention to him...

'Hm? Is it the kind of system that doesn't have a consciousness of its own? To tell you the truth, I favor it to be done in that manner... I'm not really interested in a talking system because I think it would be too annoying...

Oh well, I guess that's that. From what I understand, completing this task shouldn't be too difficult. I mean, this lady bought me as a Boy Toy, isn't that correct? Wouldn't it be a waste of time and money if she didn't fuck the boy toy she just spent her money on?

This is a completely optional mission. Hehe, thanks for the laugh! Despite that, I'm looking forward to the rewards...'

"Hmm? What exactly are you doing by standing there? All right, let's begin with my shoulders. The Viscount, who was currently lounging on the enormous bed, issued the command. Edwin shook himself out of his trance, and when he looked up, he saw Viscount Kerina seated on the enormous bed. This caused Edwin's heart rate to accelerate.

Because of the striking contrast between the Viscount's red gown and the white bedsheets, combined with the fact that she was sitting there helplessly while looking at him with her incredibly alluring face, he couldn't help but gulp and blush.

This time, he wasn't playing a role; rather, it was his genuine response.

The Viscountess Kerina was simply stunning.

The sight of him flushing like that caused Viscount Kerina's face to break into a broad smile.

Who among us doesn't long to have their attractiveness recognized and admired by others? Although there are many people who admire her beauty due to the fact that she is a Viscount and a beautiful one at that, there was a difference between Edwin and the other people who admired her beauty.

There was always some sort of deceitful intention behind the compliments offered by other people. Because she herself was a noble and because she was aware of the double standards that other nobles could have, she never let down her guard in their presence.

Edwin, on the other hand, was unique in that he was nothing more than a helpless little boy. Since he has no power to influence her in any way, the compliments he gave her should be taken at face value. Kerina was even more confident after considering this, as well as the fact that he wasn't actually complimenting her but was instead flushing uncontrollably.

Obviously, this was not the only reason that Edwin and the other people were distinct from one another.

This young man, Edwin, was absolutely stunning to look at!

Almost a little too dashing!

Kerina could feel her heart racing just from looking at his exquisitely carved face combined with those golden eyes, which were so captivating.

All of these things, along with the fragile and feeble appearance of his body...

Kerina was overjoyed with the discovery she made.

Indeed, having a nice appearance can be beneficial in a variety of situations.

"Come on, Edwin! I don't understand why you won't join us. Do you intend to keep me waiting for such a long time?

"N-No mam, I-I am c-coming

"

After that, Edwin walked toward the bed, and as he got closer, the color of his face began to flush. Without pausing for a moment, he climbed onto the bed, and then he moved behind the viscount.

"I-I will be beginning mam..."

"Yes, do it"

The next thing we saw was Edwin placing his hand on Kerina's shoulders. After that, he fixed his gaze intently on them and began massaging them.

His ability to massage, on the other hand, was not even close to being good. The viscount was going to comment on this, but when she turned her head ever so slightly and saw Edwin's fixated stunning face, she chose to ignore the poor massage and simply closed her eyes.

On the other hand, as she recalled the focused look and contrasted it to the flustered look he had a little while earlier, a sly grin appeared on her face. She was thinking that he might be up to something. After that, she cocked her head and asked a question.

"It must be challenging for you to massage without making direct contact with the client's skin, is that correct? Please wait while I take off this robe"

She proceeded to stand up, and as a way of teasing Edwin, she purposefully formed an arch between her back and ass before grabbing her gown, which resulted in the entire thing falling to the ground with a single motion on her part.

She appeared in the room wearing nothing but a bra and a pair of pantyhose that were both black. The moment she caught a glimpse of Edwin's flustered expression on his flushed face, a broad grin spread across her face.

"M-Mam, you were right; it was all right." Edwin attempted to convince her of something, but she interrupted him in the middle of his sentence and gave her response.

"Do not be alarmed; I am not an unreasonable person, and I am aware that massage must be performed with direct skin contact. Don't worry about it now, and keep going with what you were doing."

The Viscount sat back down on the bed and immediately put Edwin's hands on her shoulders, encouraging him to proceed with the story.

Edwin, who was obviously incapable of disobeying her instructions, proceeded with the massage anyway.

When Viscount turned her head again, she saw the same focused gaze, but this time she didn't miss the hint of red that he was working very hard to conceal. Not only that, but his hands were also trembling slightly at this point.

'Hahaha! He is such a sweet and naive little boy.

7