Chapter 3
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you very much for your patronage."

*SLAM*

The owner of the shop slammed his door right in front of my face.

"How rude~~"

I said while snickering with a tone which shows my feelings betraying my words. Right now, I am at the front of the place I have planned to visit which I asked the guard, a clothing shop. As for why, it is to get some money. Basically, my plan is to sell my one of my clothes to get some money. And just like planned, I got quite the sum which is as expected. Since what I tried to sell can be considered not just a cloth but actually a rare product and a resultof high tier end technique and technology to create that product for medieval europe crafter which they can study properly as much and as long as they want if they can get their hands on it. Of course, I make sure to get my fair share of money and a little bonus, which explains the rude behaviour of the shop owner so I can't really blame him.

'As expected, negotiations are much more fun when one is in advantageous position.'

"Now, time to go to the next place."

Without wasting anymore time, I immediately go to the next place I had in mind.

"Welcome~~!!!!" (?)

The moment I enter the place, my focus immediately directed to the waitress because of her greetings. Her long chestnut hair in a ponytail is swaying left and right as she moving around serving the customers. A smooth cute face with a big and warm smile which even surpass idols. And that nice body equipped with the right curvatures all in the right places.

'Not bad. Not bad at all.'

I thought while I actually feel completely satisfied inside my heart. I immediately make my way to something like the counter.

"Excuse me."

"Oh hello. What can I help you with?" (?)

Behind the counter is a young woman. Though I say young, I can feel something like a mature aura from her. In fact, everything about her defines mature. The beautiful face with a beauty mark under her lips, the thicc body with the right curves in all the right places which will definitely make every men who get a glance of her deserves to get a bonk. Even my junior which has become senior now, by the way, is having a reaction.

'No!!!! This is not the time. Focus!!!!'

"I would like to rent a room for a week."

I said while exerting all of my self controls and reasonings I still posses. The young woman then asked me to pay first which I did, obviously, to not create troubles.

"Okay, here is your key. Sana~~~." (Young Woman)

"Yes~~~!!!." (Sana)

The cute waitress from before answered and came towards us. The young woman told her to take me to the room.

"Okay. Mom." (Sana)

She answered which made me surprised and looked at the woman.

'Mom!?'

"Hm? Is something the matter? (Sana's Mother)

The Mom asked me. Without realizing it, I have been staring at her from the shock.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just that you look so young, so I thought you are her sister."

"Oh my, you're flattering me." (Sana's Mother)

I stated the fact. As expected, she is very pleased. 

'It looks like it is safe to assume when it comes to beauty, this world has the same common sense as my previous world.'

Right after I was thinking that, I suddenly feel something on my head. It feels as if it is grabbing me from behind. In fact, after I make sure of it, my head really IS being grabbed right now.

"Oh my, honey. What are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be in the kitchen? Oh, by the way, hear this, I was just told that I was Sana's sister." (Sana's Mother)

She said cheerfully. Not noticing the cold air in the room at all.

"Hahaha. I know Sara. And it's this guy who said that, isn't it?" (?)

"Yes." (Sara)

She answered cheerfully. Apparently, Sana's mother's name is Sara. But, right now it is something I can care less about because of the cold sweat coming out and fear coming out of my body. As for why, it is because of the killing intent which is emitting from behind me. Worse, because my head is still being grabbed, I can only see there is a macho arm behind with the corner of my eyes.

"Nice to meet you dear guest, I am Garp, the owner of this inn and also Sara's HUSBAND." (Garp)

The voice from behind me introduced himself. Then, I can feel something coming closer to my side and then he whispers to me.

"In this inn there is one rule which our guests need to comply with. And that rule, is to NOT do anything inappropriate to the waitresses. And by waitresses, I mean my wife and my daughter." (Garp)

"*gulp*"

I gulped without realizing it.

"HAHAHA!!! Dear guest, it looks like you're really tired huh? Sana, quickly take him to his room now." (Garp)

"*sigh* Okay, okay." (Sana)

Sana replied with an exasparated expression and Mr. Macho which I decided to call him for now finally released his deadly grip on my head. I reflexively move forward to keep my distance from him. It made me feel as if what I am experiencing right now is actually daily occurence in this inn.

"And also, dear guest, make sure to remember the RULES. Understand?" (Garp)

"*gulp*....*nod* *nod*"

I turned around and nodded my head. As expected, his appearance is a complete big macho man with quite a scary face. If there is one thing which is outside of my expectations, it is that he is not bald and has long hair tied into a ponytail as well. In fact, when observed carefully, his long hair is actually quite glamorous.

"Okay. Please follow me." (Sana)

I followed her going up the stairs to the second floor while fighting my lust because of her fluttering mini skirt in front of me.

"Alright. Here we are." (Sana)

We stopped in front of a room and then she gives me the key. After I thanked her, as basic courtesy, I intended to immediately go into the room since I'm actually quite tired, but then she talks to me again.

"Hey, um..., sorry about Dad. He might threaten you like that, but that's because he's just being overprotective, it's not like he'll really harm you. He's actually a really kind person when you got to know him. Really !!!" (Sana)

'Did I really look that scared?'

I wondered, but after thinking about it again, it could be just her worrying about me getting the wrong idea of her father and it might ruin the inn's reputations or maybe she really is genuinely worried about me, or maybe because of many other things. Regardless, in this situation, there is only one proper reply, especially if I want her to have a good impression of me.

"Yes. There is no doubt that he is a really kind person just like you said."

I said to her while smiling.

'This answer should be good enough.'

I wondered for a moment, but it immediately answered with her smiles and relieved expression. Then she told me to tell her if I need anything else and left. After that, I enter my supposed to be room and place my luggage first.

"Phew. ...Not bad."

I looked around the room and took a deep breath. Although it is only made of wood and there is only a bed, a table, and a chair in the room, it is very clean and with a window opened, the room has a fresh air which doesn't feel too cold or too hot.

"Alright. Now then, what should I do first?"

1