The Golden Boy
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This part doesn't involve with plot that much but if you want a better understanding of Isidro or you got bullied you should read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why people continiously bullied? Normally when you got beat up you will do someting about it right? No! The reason is diffirent. Let me explain you with two examples. They are diffirent but same.

First: the frog.

A scientist does an experiment. It was about frogs. Scientist puts the frog inside of boiled water. The frog run from the zone. In second try. Scientist puts the frog inside of normal water and slowly increase the temprature. Frog dies from the heat.

Second: the poison

If you drink the entire bottle of poision you will die. But if you slowly increase the amount of small doses. You will be immune to poision.

Like that any of the continious bullying cases dosen't start with beating the victim as long as s/hedidn't bullied before. They will give the victim death stares. They will swear to victim. They will trip him/her. In the starts victim will igrone that and slowly s/he find him/herself in a situation s/he can't run.

There is a there way to get rid from bullies.

(Btw I randomly named them. I couldn't find a place who actually named that)

First: Epiphany

Victim will chance after that. S/he will get rid of from bullies with that and never gonna be in that stiation anymore.

Second: Guard

Victim will saved from bullies with someone elses help. But the victim doesn't going to chance with that. When the guard gon. S/he will be in same sitiation.

Third: Magic

Victim gain money or power randomly. Like his/her distant relative who passed away give him/her money. That will cause degeneration. They would have low willpower. Anyways that can chance in the future if s/he go to  psychologist.

There is a cases like victim's family decises to move somewhere else or bully stoped bullying the victim for no reason. But they isn't part of this book. This three will used in this book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isidro was third case but he didn't go to psychologist.

He found a treasure in the forest. That make him "The Golden Boy".

"The Golden Boy" or "The Degenerate Messiah of the Kingdom"

He faund the treasure two years ago. And his identity is still unknown at the other kingdoms.

That increases his physicall strengt, speed, mana tolarance, miasma tolarance and physical tolarance. That thing also hides his presence and if the user cold reach the full potanciell of this thing user couldn't see with five senses.

But Isidro wasn't at that level.

When he pass the border he saw a village. He thought "I guess I should go here."

He turn of the gold. But guards noticed random presence suddenly appeared.

He started walking towards the city. He didn't know that they are watching him.

Isidro thought "Now which planet i need to go? Did i forgot!!! No no no no.... It was ArTWE twwi  no no no no no..... I am not sure what it was. Now i need to go to that village. They are on the border they should be familiar with foreigners. Icould be safe for several days here. After that I will go to the Ar10 that will took a time to found them but i don't have any options and it is not like they can pass the border that easily."

When he reached the city. The first thing he do is going to the red light street. He was frustrated with ho**ers. He thought "They all look beautiful which one i should i go with. Hımm I should go with an elf like Zoey. Oh wait Artwe elf Artwelf Ar12. I need to go Ar12." He started to talk with a random p*mp.

Isidro said "Hello, how are you?"

P*mp said "Human 100-12000 Elf 340-248600 Black elf 200-100000"

Isidro said "248600!!!! What the f*ck!!!!!!! I want to ask someting else."

P*mp said "No discount."

Isidro said "Which planet are we in?"

P*mp suprised and started to looking at him strangly. P*mp said "You don't know which planet are we in?"

Isidro terrified and said "I just randomly travelling in the church's zone. And i realized i lost."

P*mp said "It doesn't explain why you don't know the planet's name."

Isidro said "I mean there is so much planet in the zone of church how con i remember all of it's names?"

P*mp said "There is only 50 planet inside of churchs zone."

Isidro akwardly smiled "I mean it's pretty much."

P*mp thinked he is just an idiot and he wasn't that wrong. He said "So which one do you want?"

Isidro said "Elf between 40000-60000"

P*mp said "There is 45000"

They shaked hands and got inside of brothel.

When he got inside of room. The thing he found wasn't a beautiful  elf. It was a bearded man.

Isidro shouted "Oh hell no. Not again."

He tried to run away from the room but he found another bearded man on the door.

Isidro said "If you get any close i will kill you!"

Bearded man on the coach said "No we just want to ask you some questions."

Isidro said "Why?"

He said "Your sudden appearence inside the walls."

Isidro said "Walls?"

He said "Force shield."

Isidro said "Nope i don't know anything about that."

He said "Then how did you get inside of the shield? We couldn't find your pass."

Isidro said "I always was inside of the shield."

He said "If you was you would understand when i say walls. Jonny take him."

Isidro while looking at the bald head of Jonny "His name is Jonny? There is no way i would let you take me!"

Jonny tried to catch him. Isidro punched his belly and destroyed entire brothel. He started to run after that.

Bearded man said "Catch him Jonny. I need him alive but don't let your guard down he probably erase his presence."

Jonny said "Okay boss!"

He started to run after Isidro.

0