Evolution and Revolution
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

30 years ago

When Jonny was 7 years old his dad is dead. A priest from the revolution church comes to talk with Jonny.

Jonny said, "Is my dad in a better place right?"

The priest said, "No Jonny heaven or afterlife didn't exist."

Jonny was sad and shocked same time. He didn't expect to a priest say something like that.

Jonny said, "But aren't you a priest?"

The priest said "Unlike the other churches revolution church knows that god didn't exist. The god we prayed is just a symbol. But that symbol resembles the evolution and revolution... ... ... Look, Jonny maybe your father is dead but he left a legacy."

Jonny was crying. He just wanted to someone say your father is in a better place. He wasn't ready for that.

Jonny said "What legacy?"

The priest said "Next generation. You my fellow kid. Any human being didn't come to this world to live till eternity. Even if you find a way to immortality it won't going to be perfect. Someone or something will kill you someday. And the only thing we can leave to this world is the next generation. And the only way to help the next generation is by giving them a better world. Your father was a hero. He helped the church.... ... ..."

Jonny didn't know what to think he was only seven years old. He continued to cry but the priest's words didn't let up his mind.

Today

Isidro was running for his life. And while doing that he was f*cking the city. Five people were coming for his a*s at least he thinks like that. Someone threw a lightning bolt at him. To escape from this he destroyed a building. They weren't able to see him for a second. When they see him again both of his legs are wrapped with gold yellow fabric. He started to run faster than thunder. After a millisecond he got out of from the city.

Isidro said, "Well that was easy."

Ten people surrendered him.

Isidro said "Are you serious!!!!!!! What do you want from me?"

One of them said, "You need to come with us."

Isidro ran towards him. And kicked his head. Another one tried to stop him but instead, he lost a hand. A lightning bolt was about to hit him. He saw it but couldn't dodge it.

He screamed with pain. Someone else kicked him.

He said "Oh lord. Take my pain, set my soul, and turn it into gold."

He started to shine with golden yellow light. Any of them were able to look at him but they were able to they would see the golden yellow fabrics wrapping Isidro's body. When the light stopped they saw Isidro. His eyes were pure golden yellow. And his hair didn't change. His body looked like doesn't have skin but his muscles were golden yellow.

Isidro smiled and said "Lets kill da h*e"

He ran towards the lighting man. He tried to throw him lightning bolts but Isidro dodged all of them easily. When he reached him he opened a hole in his chest. After that, he attacked the closest one. And crushed his head.

Isidro said, "I will kill all of you one by one."

The other four finally reached Isidro but the thing they saw wasn't the thing they expected.

Isidro said "There is no female in this group. Are you guys sexist?"

They attacked him. He killed one of them and destroyed the circle.

While he tried to kill someone else some hand stopped his kick.

Isidro said "Jonny Jonny...."

Jonny said, "We don't have an intension to hurt you."

Isidro was sad because Jonny didn't understand the reference or didn't care.

Isidro said, "So what do you boys want from me?"

Jonny said, "We just want to learn how you get inside the wall."

Isidro said, "So after that what are you guys planning to do to me?"

Jonny said, "We will deport you."

Isidro said, "Sorry I can't. I don't have any intention to get out from the walls."

Jonny said "It will be hard to catch you alive. So please help us."

Isidro said, "Come on do you think I am an idiot?"

Jonny looked at Isidro with a surprised expression.

Isidro thought "That bas**rd really thought I am an idiot!!!". He said, "I killed two or three of you. Because of that I think you guys won't let me go that easily."

Jonny is even more surprised. He said, "Well you are smarter than your look."

Isidro had an angry facial expression. Isidro shouted "I look cool okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He attacked Jonny. He dodged his punch and punched him back. Isidro took the punch but he continued the fight as if nothing happened. Isidro tried to punch Jonny but Jonny caught his hand. Jonny started to freeze Isidro's hand. Isidro kicked Jonny's chin. And get back several steps. Two other people hit his leg tendons with swords. He fell on his knees. Someone else began to strangle him with the string of the bow. And Jonny started to freeze him.

Jonny said "Good night little boy. I wish you could see good dreams."

Isidro whispred "Oh, lord. Take the unexpected and turn it into gold."

He started to shine with golden yellow light. He hits the one who chokes him. And destroyed the ice. When they look at him they saw the difference. His muscles got a little bigger and golden yellow covered part of his face. Isidro caught the one who choked him and opened a hole in his face.

Isidro smiled and said, "Well, where we were?"

Nobody said a thing.

Isidro said "Oh I remembered. One by one"

He ran towards Jonny but a huge ice wall stopped him. He stepped on the ice wall and changed his direction to another person. The person held his sword in his direction but the sword was crushed. While he was about to crush the person a block of ice from the ground hit his belly and flew him 16 kilometers (10 miles) above. Ice bullets hit him while he was in the sky. When he finally landed on the ground he was unharmed.

They gave each other death stares.

Jonny said "Bring it on bas**rd!"

0