Eating the Gods
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile on another plain of existence.

There was a banquet. Billions or even more creepy creatures were eating the dead epsilons. They stole the dead epsilons. They were the Ashens.

The Ashen's

They were the third strongest creature in the known multiverse. They could born weak or strong. That doesn't important. The important thing about them is their ability. Ability to devour. If they devour someone's entire body who is alive. They take their entire power. And their memory. And that was enough to make them one of the strongest kind. Maybe Xenobach didn't know but once upon a time, there was Ashen who was strong enough to defeat his mortal form while Xenobach was at his full power. He didn't know because when the thing attacked the epsilons while he was in his mortal form to do something. The fight didn't even last a second. Even how much they got stronger wasn't important for epsilons because of their one ability. Plot manipulation. Well, even if epsilons didn't have that power the outcome doesn't go to change. Maybe they will need to use one of their hand. But the plot manipulation makes everything impossible. Even if they become far more powerful than an epsilon in a fight. The only thing epsilon should do is use plot manipulation.

Then what is plot manipulation?

Epsilons diffirent from the other kinds. They are not like an actual novel character they are more like a reader. Well, we all know they are not but they are definitely above everything in this novel. And they can change their reality how they want. One of them has a too scary ability. An epsilon can easily make that ability never exist. Or one of them has terrible potential. They can change this and make them never reach their full potential. One of them has the resistance to reality manipulation. They can make this resistance never exist like editing the previous chapters. But they can't do that to each other. Or when Xenobach turned to his mortal form he can't change the universe.

Ashens eat their dead body because of that. They can obtain a great amount of power with that but even one of them eats all the bodies all alone. He couldn't reach the epsilon's power level or nowhere to close. Because their dead body doesn't have power as much as their alive body. They were eating the body because of potential. With that, they will have a chance to defeat the epsilons and after that eat their alive body.

Ashens look like humanoid grey lizards. They didn't have family jewels or gender differences. They reproduced asexually.

They were able to steal the bodies because other epsilons didn't care about them. And this is probably a big mistake.

Meanwhile on another plain of existence.

The second strongest kind of the known multiverse. Gods of chaos. The great elders.

They were angry to epsilons since a long time ago. Because one of the epsilons continuously kills them. The first one is the strongest of all of them. The blind idiot god. He couldn't see him coming and after that, it become a massacre. Yes, he was Xenobach. They were happy because they started to kill each other. But there is a problem. Epsilons were mostly just watchers. But Ashen's is a big problem the power they took can make the Elders extinct. They were scared but didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile on Eden

Zhang came to talk with Ao

Zhang said, "Lord, I need to tell you something."

Ao said, "I am listening Zhang."

Zhang said, "It is about Xenobach."

Ao said "Yes tell me"

Zhang said, "I am getting tired."

Ao said, "Why, what did he do?"

Zhang said "He doesn't got tired or got hungry or got bored to do the same thing. I can't stand that anymore. I am tired, Lord."

Ao said, "Then I will give him a new tutor."

Zhang said, "What is he going to teach him?"

Ao said "Hand-to-hand combat"

Zhang said "Will you give him a martial arts trainer? It is a good thing. Finally, I can have a rest. But who will teach him?"

Ao said, "I think Pablo will be a good match for him."

Zhang said, "I guess he uses too much body power."

Ao said, "You can get out now."

Zhang get out of the room and walked towards Xenobach.

Xenobach shouted, "Did you ask Ao, What is the meaning of Agar?"

Zhang said "Oh, I forgotü to ask him. We will asl later."

Xenobach said, "Nevermind did you got tired of me?"

Zhang said "Sometimes I need a rest. Unlike you."

Xenobach said, "So who is going to be my new mentor?"

Zhang said "His name is Pablo. He is a good fighter. But he isn't that strong."

Xenobach said, "So when we will start?"

Zhang said, "Oh I forgot to ask."

Xenobach said, "So let's continue with you Master."

Meanwhile on Agar

Akira was bored because his cat Yu doesn't want to play with him. When he touched Yu's back he just run away.

Walter said, "So how are we going to pass the border Noir?"

Akira said "We will still continue? But we already exposed."

Nobody said something to him and they continued.

Noir said, "We will pass the border from illegal way2S."

Amelia said "You can not say how much I am surprised. Like Woah..."

Noir said "I have a friend. She can help us pass the border."

Amelia said, "So why we didn't go to your friend from the start."

Walter said, "Because he wanted to protect the kid from us."

Akira said "Kid? Is there a kid in this group? Why I didn't know?"

Again nobody said a thing to him.

Amelia smiled "So while the kid is in the enemy zone he is more secure than from when he was with us?"

Noir said "Yes he is. You four psychopaths could kill him while he was in his sleep but enemies won't kill him for a little time."

Meanwhile

Isidro attacked to Jonny

0