You Can’t Defeat Me
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isidro attacked Jonny. An ice block hit his chest and made him fly. While he was flying people with arrows started to attack him. It doesn't matter to him. But a big ice spear coming toward him could be a problem. He realized that as long as he was in the sky, he couldn't fight. And they won't let him land on the ground.

Isidro said "F*ck"

And something popped into his mind. It doesn't matter him to if this thing is actually physically possible. He catches the spear and lets it make him go even higher. He passed under the spear. And jumped to the ground with his everything. Nobody was able to stop him. When he landed on the ground an explosion could be comparable to a nuclear explosion popped up.

He lifted his head just to see Jonny and his two friends.

Isidro said, "Well it isn't one by one but it is okay too."

But he realized he wasn't fully okay. Spear broked his several rib bones. Jonny smiled but he is not sure if it is a good thing or not. Yes, he managed to damage him but most of his friends dead.

Jonny touched the ground. And said "Ice dimension". A gigantic wall suddenly wrapped Isidro.

Inside of the ice wall

Isidro looked around. He realized ice started to cover his feet. He moved and punched the corner of the wall. He opened a huge hole but the shattered ice didn't disperse. They flayed Isidro and started to go inside his body. He tried to take them with his hands but when he touches them only the part he contacted turned into liquid and when the contact was lost liquid turned back to ice. The ice slowly crawled inside of his body but he couldn't do anything.

He said, "If I kill Bearded f*cker right now that thing probably going to stop."

He looked up and saw the roof also covered. He wasn't sure how should he go outside of this castle. If he punches one more of the walls probably more ice will start to crawl inside of his body. He couldn't feel pain but he could feel something crawling inside of his body. And these things probably trying to give him internal damage. Gold makes his inside got stronger too but this isn't enough to be safe from these things for too long.

He started to look around but he realises there is nothing to see. He is just inside of an ice cube.

Isidro said, "I wish I studied fire magic."

He still could use fire magic but he isn't sure if it was enough. Because ice magic looks like Jonny's natural magic.

Natural magic

Some people could born with unique magic. Like Andre's telekinesis, teleportation, or Noir's shadow world.

But natural magic is just high talent over a magic attribute. And this talent has a price. People who were born with natural magic couldn't use any other magic attributes. Yes, they could still use basic magic like body reinforcement. That would be bad if they didn't have any abilities.

Jonny has unique magic too. And that makes him a pretty bad match with people with no natural fire magic.

If Isidro use fire magic that wouldn't even scratch the walls but just make him go tired easily. Gold uses too much durability and if he chose it probably ice inside him would finish him. He already has only ten minutes and if he uses fire magic it could turn to two minutes. And even fire magic work he isn't sure if he could take down Jonny in two minutes.

After ten seconds he decides to rush toward the wall there are at least two walls. He saw the other when he punched one of the walls. The ice inside him gave him too low damage and if he destroyed at least 3 walls and got out he would have at least 5 minutes to defeat Jonny.

He took a position and rushed toward the wall. One, two, there, four. He destroyed four walls to get out. When he got out of the cube. A sword hit him from his broken ribs. He screamed with pain. After that, another sword stabbed his back. The sword couldn't penetrate the gold but gave Isidro pain. He caught both of them and crushed their skulls. He was about to fall. When the dude hit his chest ice inside him found a way to give him damage. He realizes the wall disappeared. And ice spear coming towards him. He hardly dodges it and sees Jonny. And something popped inside Isidro's mind. He punched the ground and dust covered the zone. Jonny tried to find himself a safe place. Ice dimension took too much mana from him he didn't have too much time. Before he could run something from the ground grabs his foot and crushes it. He throws an ice spear to the ground. Isidro dodges it again inside of the dirt. And hits Jonny's face. Jonny flew more than 16 kilometers (10 miles) and fall to the ground.

He was lying on the ground. He thought "Why did I join the church?" He continued to lie he took brain damage. He was about to give away. He was about to faint. But he realized "I don't have a legacy right. Or I didn't make the world a better place for the next generation."

Isidro was hardly breathing. He took heavy internal damage. He thought after he hit him he would faint or die. He hardly reached out to Jonny and said "Why you just don't give up." Before he could reach Jonny. He run out of energy and the gold closed. Ice inside of him started to destroy his inside. He fell straight to the ground.

Jonny on the ground said "You don't have enough willpower to maintain the pain. If you have a little bit of willpower I would be lost. But for now, you can't defeat me or someone else." He fainted after that.

0