Queen Bee
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After, a little bit of time, he woke up. He was inside the normal room. Not like he got arrested or neutralized. Isidro wasn't sure what he need to do right now. He looked around and stood up. He checked the "gold". It was still here. He was too much happy. But he wasn't sure if he should try to escape. There is a chance he would find some people as strong as Jonny. After a little bit time of thinking, he decided to wait for someone to come inside the room.
After three minutes someone got inside the room. Isidro was ready to attack him at any second. They looked at each other for a minute.
The man said, "Queen Zoey is waiting for you." And turned his back to Isidro.
Isidro was shocked. He said, "Zoey? What is she doing here?"
Zoey the failed Princess. She lost to her brother on the kingdom run. She was better in every way possible than her brother. Expect, she was weaker than him. The Emperor of the kingdom should be strong. But unlike the revelation church. King or the Queen should have royal blood. They need to be High elves. Because of that, not the strongest take the throne. But the strongest High elf takes the throne. Everything she did become useless. So she sent Katrina to kill his brother. Katrina defeated her brother and his army all alone. But she refused to kill her brother. Just because she didn’t want it. Both of them suspected.
They wouldn’t able to do anything to Katrina. She could be the strongest of the kingdom. She was stronger than Noir, Ethna, and Bryon. The living legends of the kingdom. The only thing they can do to her is to hide her. They hid her. They hid her existence.
But it was diffirent for Zoey. Most of her power was sealed. She lost everything she obtained.
Her brother becomes a puppet King. And he started to rule the kingdom like how Byron wanted.
Isidro started to walk behind the man. They were walking in the well-made hall. And finally, they reached a room.
He opened the door. And let Isidro go inside the room. After that, he also got inside the room.
The first thing Isidro saw is a naked beautiful lady laying on the couch. He was stunned for thirty seconds. He didn't even look at the room after that. While Isidro was stunned, the man went to the corner bar and started to make a drink.
Zoey said, "How are you?” she smiled.
Isidro said, "Ehhh... Wa-Wait, wh-what are you doing here?" He was distracted by the pinky.
Zoey said, "I came to save you."
Isidro said, "But you can’t go out of the kingdom?"
Zoey said, "They can’t stop me, Isidro."
Isidro said, "I understand." He started to look at her pinky.
Zoey said, "Isidro, didn’t you find anything weird in this mission?"
Isidro said “No” without moving his head.
Zoey said, "You don’t know anything about Noir or Katrina, right?"
Isidro said, "Not that much."
Zoey said, "This mission wasn’t to find what happened to churches. It is for killing Noir."
Isidro said “Really?” and he still didn’t move his head.
Zoey said, "They think he is a big threat. He probably thought they want to kill you. But you and your artifact aren’t too much importance to them.”
That time Isidro moved with what he heard. And said “What artifact are you talking about? I don’t have one.”
Zoey said “Gold.”
Isidro said, "I mean there is a people richer than me."
Zoey said, "Gold. An artifact that can hide the person who wears it. It was made by the legendary lich Tuxhar. Pretty strong artifact. I mean it was made by the strongest person who came to Agar or Pangea. He is still alive. He lived more than ten million years. A random artifact made by him could destroy countries. But Noir is a bigger threat than random artifact."
He realized pretending like an idiot isn’t working. Isidro said, "Did you say that to someone?" He was dead serious this time.
Zoey said, "Everyone in the council already knows that. Degenerate Messiah."
Isidro was angry. He said, "Are you f*cking kidding me?"
He thought, “That is can’t possibly. I did everything to hide gold. I even did a fake awakening thing. But they already know gold. Maybe because of that it isn’t possible to hide from the start.”
The man gave Zoey a drink. He offered one to Isidro too but Isidro hit the drink. The man finds a mop to clean the floor.
Isidro said, "Why did you save me, Zoey? I am pretty sure you want me to do something. But it won’t be going to happen like how you want."
Zoey said, "You are not an idiot as much as I think. I guess. I am not sure yet. Yes, I want you to do something."
Isidro said, “So, how are you going to pay back?”
Zoey said, "I saved you. Isn’t it enough?”
Isidro said, "I am pretty sure you know. I am not going to take that as payment."
Zoey said, "So what do you want?"
Isidro said, "I am pretty sure you know."
Zoey said, "I know, but I want to see how pathetic you are."
Isidro smiled and said, "I want you to sleep with me."
Zoey said, "I have high expectations with people I sleep with. And you don’t have anything of them. Degenerate Messiah."
Isidro got even angrier, "If I try. Who is going to stop me?"
Zoey said “Come on Isidro. We both know you can’t."
Isidro catched her chin. And hit the drink she holds. The man continues to mop the floor.
Isidro said, "Are you sure?"
Zoey said “Yes.”
He kissed her. He tried to continue but his hands or his d*ck couldn’t.
He said, "I will let you go for this time. Leave me on Ar12."
After that, he got out of the room. Zoey was smiling. She wanted another drink from the man who mops the floor.
She said, “Dance my marionettes.”
0