Consume
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The city near the fight. 

The city shook. One more time. Again and again. But that nightmare-like shockwaves didn't kill anyone in the city. Nearly every city in the Agar, this city has high tech that stops the big fights epilogue. This tech could stop most of the fight's casualties. Well, this can't stop Xenobach, Andre, or Maxwell. But it could easily stop Jonny and Isidro. 

The other bearded person in the room. Slowly started to walk towards Isidro. 

Another bearded man started to talk with him. 

"Mister Han why you didn't stop him from the start?" 

Han said, "It would be boring." 

The man said "I see. You are still a bastard."

Han said, "Why did you stop talking formally suddenly?"

The man didn't say anything and continued walking.

Several minutes later. They finally arrived at the place where the fight happened. 

Man, take Jonny to the hospital. Han waited near Isidro for more than two hours and finally, the Church's ship arrived. He gave Isidro to them and they left. 

"D*mm that was boring. I thought he will wake up and fight with me. Why everything should be that boring."

He walked around for more than ten minutes. And what he needs to do next. But he couldn't find anything to do. He found a tree who didn't been destroyed.

He said, "Hello my friend...". He looked to three and continued "You are still alive ha...". He took a deep breath "Thank you."

 

He slept right here. After some time someone poked him. He saw a beautiful lady in a white dress. Has black skin and black hair. Her green eyes were too beautiful. And has a fox-like face. She was a black elf.

 

He said, "Ohh, hello Esmeralda...". He took a breath and continued "I didn't expect to see you here."

 

Esmeralda said, "Ah. I have a piece of good news for you."

 

Han said, "What is it ?"

 

She said, "When you hear, you don't have a chance but accept."

 

Hab said, "Well, they say don't trust a person you can't see in the dark."

 

She said, "Stop making racist jokes. And say I accept!". This time she was angry.

 

Han said, "Okay, okay...". He showed his palms to her. "I accept."

 

She said, "Noir....".

 

Before she was able to say something else. He said, "That's some serious sh*t!!!!!!!! I AM IN!!!!!!"

 

She said, "Well, that was quick."

 

He said, "Of course. He could stand against paul for more than ten seconds. And land a great hit to him. He is obviously something that should be accepted."

She said, "You will go with Maxwell."

They looked at each other. Han took a very deep breath.

He said, "And?"

She said, "Triplets."

Han took a very deep breath. It looked like he wanted to beat Esmeralda.

Han said, "You know. If triplets come. He will come too."

Esmeralda said, "Church doesn't have that much chance. But we will do every other thing to make this better. We will take action if something happens."

Han said, "It won't be enough to stop him if something happens to the triplets."

Esmeralda said, "Then don't let that happen."

Han wanted to say, "Fuck you, like I am insane!". But instead, he said, "I will do everything I can do. But it won't be enough in this situation."

Something suddenly appeared on Esmeralda's hand. It looked like a chicken egg. Han surprised. He never expected something like that. Even in his wildest imagination. He started to laugh. Something hardly come out of his mouth.

"Are you serious?!?!?!?!?  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Who is with the Noir?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on another plane of existence 

Hundreds of people are running for their lives. They are running from an ashen. 

"What is wrong with this creature?"

"Why is he destroying everything?"

The first thing ashen did was destroy the star. After that, he started to shatter every other thing. 

A woman's foot slipped. Before she could stand up black feet crushed her head.

This ashen looks different from others. He didn't have a face. Unlike every other one he didn't have scales and he was black. His tail was still here but it was black too.

 

Nobody was able to fight with him. Everyone who tried to fight with him was brutally eaten. But they didn't just give up. They tried again and again. Till they realize it is pointless.

The creature said, "Is that all the thing you could give me? It was better than average... I guess."

He started to make an energy ball in his mouth. The ball exploded. After that entire solar system disappeared from existence.

--------------

Authors note: If there is a reader sorry for the short chapter. But after 2 or      3 chapters first, the big arc will start. And I am trying to get ready for it.

0