Iron
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atlas was too angry. Because 2 people who got out of Eden Just disappeared. And instead of saying "God knows why". Ao decided to send Atlas to investigate.

"Why the h*ll, I should do that?" After He said that he shouted some meaningless words. Even he didn't know what he said. "From the start, I don't even know what would I do.". He looked around in an empty space. Surprisingly. There is nothing there. 

"So where should I go? Where did Win go"

He thought more. "They said he go to the XOXO. But after that asteroid disappeared."

He decided to go Last known location of the asteroid.

While that happening someone watching him. And smiling.

Atlas finds the ashes of XOXO. And landed on another asteroid near it. He couldn't find anything. And decided to go to another place.

Before that happened someone appeared behind him.

He sensed him. And looked at him.

Atlas said, "Who are you?"

The man said, "Someone who can't understand how I can hear you."

Atlas said, "I am doing it."

The man said, "How?"

Atlas said, "Who are you!"

Atlas knows that something wrong with this man. He can sense. This man is strong.

Man 1.85 meters (6 feet) tall. And has a body like a greek god. Has black hair. His Diamond-shaped face doesn't have anything unnecessary hair. And wear nothing other than some cloth that hides his family jewels.

The man said, "My name is Herkules. Demigod"

Atlas said, "What do you want small co*ck?"

Hercules looked at him. He was annoyed.

Hercules said, "How do you assume it is small."

Atlas said, "You proved my pointed."

Hercules said, "Small co*ck means big brain."

Atlas said, "Not for you."

Hercules said, "You don't even have a co*ck."

And Atlas showed him a co*ck under his scales. That thing was bigger than England.

Hercules said, "What the f*ck?"

Hercules was trying to talk longer for understanding his abilities. And he realized something other than Atlas's enormous co*ck. He uses wind and sound. 

He thought "His sound ability wouldn't be that problem as long as he couldn't touch me. But Wind could be a problem. I can easily assume he could destroy planets with the wind. And he could breathe fire. He probably has fire abilities. That will be a tough fight."

Atlas was swinging his tail while he thinking. And wondering what is he thinking.

Atlas thought "He probably has a connection with Win's and Lon's disappearance. I should catch him alive."

Hercules realized pressure started to rise. Before he could move Atlas roared. But he escaped before sound catch him. 

Atlas realized this man's speed was Just absurd. The speed of sound couldn't even be compared with him. He moved nearly Fast as lightning. And he probably goes even faster. 

After that, they didn't talk. Because if they want to talk Atlas's sound magic could reach Herkules. And if that happens. The thing that will happen isn't small talk.

Atlas vomited fire on Hercules. Hercules easily dodges it. Atlas realized he could fly. Hercules started to fly to the sun. 

Atlas thought "Hell no, please. Not here."

But Hercules didn't stop. Atlas had to try to catch him. Herkules was far faster than Atlas. After they got to the empty space. Where pretty close to the sun. Hercules started to fly to Atlas. Atlas couldn't stop that Fast. Hercules came over to Atlas. And created a gigantic white sword. He hit Atlas with it. Some of Atlas's scales were destroyed. Blood dripped from the scar.

Atlas vomited fire on Hercules. Before the fire could reach Hercules he was already under Atlas. He created a huge white whip. And he tried to swing it. But he realized the pressure. Swinging the heavy whip is too Hard. 

Sword and the whip disappeared. Hercules started to fly away.

He thought "He made his own atmosphere where he fights. If I started in the same place little longer pressure will start to destroy me."

He dodged a wind slash that come behind him. But one quickly becomes a million. At least the pressure is gone. Hercules was thankful for that. He started to move even faster. Fast as actual thunder. And appeared on the face of Atlas. He created a huge spear. 

Atlas quickly vomited fire. But he couldn't stop the spear. Spears hit and shattered his skull. But it didn't give him brain damage.

On the other hand, Hercules didn't have anything other than small burns. 

He smiled. And thought "That will be easier than I think it would be."

Atlas started to heal his wounds. Herkules frowned. He created a big sword. But pressure appeared again. Before he could dismantle the sword Atlas vomited fire at him. He dripped the sword and tried to fly away. But he couldn't fully dodge the attack.

Atlas wasn't happy with what he saw. Half of Hercules's face's skin was destroyed. And he saw a metal.

Atlas said, "What are you a robot?"

Hercules didn't hear what Atlas sasaidBut he screamed, "I will murder you. You f*cking lizard"

That time he created a big hammer. And directly swung to Atlas. Atlas didn't have time to dodge. Because of that, he vomited fire. But this time Hercules didn't try to escape. He hit Atlas. And the full force of the fire wrapped him. 

Atlas's left wing and half of his rib bones shattered. His healing ability wasn't super fast. Even His head didn't fully heal. 

Atlas looked to Hercules. But he couldn't see him. Hammer was dismantled too. He increased pressure as much as he could. But it still didn't stop him from stabbing in his own belly. Rapid blood loss was dizzying his head. 

And finally, he could able to see Hercules. A robot. Hercules was a robot. The metal little bit melted. And turned black. The things should be his eyes were fully scarlet colored. And looking to Atlas.

Hercules screamed, "Do you like it you lowly lizard. I will destroy you. I will kill you. And let the dogs eat you."

Atlas smiled, "You are angry at me? Do you want to punch me? That is good."

Pressure is gon again. Hercules makes a gigantic whip. And tried to hit Atlas. 

Atlas was making something in his mouth. Something was the combination of fire and wind.

Atlas vomited it. And clashed with the whip.  The whip cut the ball. But the explosion directly. Hit the Hercules. But the explosion was too big. It was like a Red colored dwarf star. When the Light reaches the Agar. People probably will be amazed.

After three minutes they could see each other. Hercules tried to create something else. But he realized he can't.

Hercules's left army was destroyed. And his metal armor was gone. Most of his circuits are black. But somehow he could still move.

Meanwhile, Atlas was naked. His own explosion destroyed his all scales. His blood was boiled. And his blood isn't something mostly water. Instead, it is the literal liquid of hell.

He screamed, "B*stard M*therf*cker Lizard. I will murder you."

Atlas couldn't move but he just smiled. 

Hercules hit the Atlas's neck. And That was enough to break his neck. 

Hercules looked at his right arm. İt was dismantling. He realized it is sound. He couldn't tear off his arm. And at the speed of sound, he disappeared.

1