Preparations
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After five minutes. Finally, something arrived at the place. Millions of bug-like creatures started to wrap around Atlas.

Meanwhile, Paul was watching what happens on the monitor.

"Well, Next time I will change the personality of Hercules."

He stood up and take a bottle of wine. The room he stayed in looked like a security room. There is no interesting tech or something else here.

"That dragon was pretty strong. And smart"

He sits back.

"He quickly realized if he use the sound to neutralize an attack. Hercules never would attack him with his hands. But if he started like when the fight start that would be useless. And to think that he can move his bones like that. If he didn't do that his neck could explode."

He drinks the whole wine. And go to the door. When he opened the door he saw a full black. Not another room. He goes inside the room. And find himself in the middle of another room. He turned his back and said.

"Why are you here. Old man?"

"To save your life. You could still stop."

Paul said, "Why? I am pretty sure I will win the war."

The man said, "Stop being arrogant!"

Paul said, "I have a feeling like you and people like you don't know the difference between arrogance and confidence."

The man said, "No you are arrogant. You don't know the dragons. They are like humans. They can be weak like normal humans. You know the difference between a farmer and you. Right?"

Paul said, "And?"

The man said, "Even the weakest ones could destroy countries. And they could reach terrible strength. Old dragon King could touch the lich."

Paul said, "They are just stories. Nobody could touch the lich. He was the strongest from his birth. And he just become more powerful."

The man said, "Paul you still have time. Please stop. You are the true leader of the church."

Paul said, "I thought I already make this clear."

The man said, "You are not going back alive, Paul."

Paul said, "We will see. Maximillian"

Maximillian said, "Maxwell and Emir will come with you."

Paul surprised.

He said, "I can understand about Emir but. Why Maxwell is coming too?"

Maximillian said, "We need. At least I need someone to come back alive."

Paul said, "Okay old man. If you want, so..."

He holds Maximillian's left shoulder.

"Immortal bastard could come too. But it won't be needed."

Maximillian smiled and left the room.

Maxwell was shocked after he saw Simon.

He screamed, "Why is he here. The mission is near the shield."

Han was 1.73 meters (5.7 feet ). Has black Eyes and Hair. He is a human. He has a round face. And a big black beard.

He came behind Maxwell and said, "I know why are you worried. But we already talked with him. If he does something he will kick from church. He can't do something even the triplets die."

Maxwell got even angrier. He screamed again, "But you know we can't go back in time!"

Han was calm. And tried to make Maxwell calm.

He said, "Come on. What could go wrong?"

Maxwell holds Han's throat. And whispered in his ear.

"Triplets could die. And we both know if that happens rules will change."

Han hardly said, "We have a trump card. I can show you."

Maxwell let him go.

He started to breathe as fast as he could. After a minute he said.

"Come with me"

He walked out of the room. Maxwell comes behind him. After they walked a little bit they reached another room. Han pushed a button inside the room. And an egg appeared.

Maxwell calmly said, "I am out."

And walked to the door.

Han said, "You think if Noir wanted we would find him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Two months ago he just got inside the barrier. Not only that he got inside the main church."

Maxwell was surprised again.

He thought, " I guess nothing going to be normal today."

He said, "I don't understand?"

Han said, "He reached the main church and tried to assassinate Paul."

Maxwell made a nervous smile. "And he comes back alive?"

"Yes."

"He able to touch Paul."

"I don't understand. If we both fight against him same time we probably still defeat him."

"Maxwell you are missing my point."

"Wait. You say if wanted to we wouldn't even find him?"

"Exactly!"

Maxwell sits on the floor.

Han said, "He wants us to kill his teammates."

Han started to look his eyes directly.

"He found the identifies of his teammates except for a woman."

Maxwell looked at him like he asking a question.

"He came back because of this woman. She makes him fear."

Maxwell said, "There is one more person who is strong as Noir."

Han said, "And his other teammates aren't some cannon fodder. All of their past looks like tried to be erased. But they could only able to erase that woman."

"But why we can't wait for more?"

"Because they still don't know about white dude. They only know about the feeling."

"White dude?"

"I forgot you didn't know that. He is the source of that feeling. Don't tell to anybody."

Maxwell felt angry and stupid. He thought, "I am one of the big guys. And they didn't tell anything about that for two weeks?"

Han said, "Before you could ask more questions. I don't know anything else."

Maxwell said, "Sure.". But he thought, "F*ck off."

Han said, "Plan is this: Me and you will take noir. We will give the egg to the woman. And triplets take rest."

Maxwell said, "Is that your genius plan?"

Han said, "Of course, we make a plan to defeat them. We will make a plan to defeat all. Well, we don't know the ability of the woman. So it will be a problem but egg will take her time for sure."

Maxwell wanted to kill h right here. But he knows that he will need him to defeat noir."

Han said, "Every quiet attack will be useless because of Noir. And because of that, we will trap them. Noir will definitely know what is going on. But he will take them to us. And that will be the end for him. I am pretty sure he didn't expect to some of the strongest is in the borders after the feeling."

Maxwell realized something with that. He said, "Only people who believed the god's existence felt this. And most of the church doesn't believe the God. And they don't know this."

Han said, "Yes, you understand it too."

Maxwell said, "That things won't be going too good for anyone. But...". He took a deep breath. "Let's f*cking do that!"

0