Past of the White Death
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
30 years ago...   
In another town.   
There was a boy named Simon. He was twelve years old. But he was small. He doesn't look older than eight. His white hair and red eyes caused something. They thought he was a demon like what their mothers told stories of demons. They tried to beat him. But they couldn’t able to. He was strong. His small and underfed arms were unbelievably strong.   
Their parents don’t want their kids to talk with him. And that is surprisingly good for them. Kids who are beaten don't cross with him anymore.   
He was a son of a ho*ker. Nobody teaches him something. Nobody wants to give him something. More like everyone wanted to take something from him. Even His big brother tried to choke him. But when he fainted his big brother thought he was dead.   
When he realized he wasn’t dead. That was too late. Simon crushed a stone he found on his big brother's head. After that he buried him. Nobody asked something. He was dead like was never born.   
When he was twelve years old his mother become pregnant again.    
His mother was angry.   
She said, “Another toddler who going to make a mess “   
Simon said, “Then why aren’t stop being pregnant.”   
His mother slapped his face. After that, he treated her like everyone else. Everybody knows the city’s h*oker but nobody does not greet.  
He ignored him. And one day his mother give birth. The baby was a girl. She left her alone like what she did to his brothers.    
Simon was curious. He didn’t want to interfere with the baby. But curiosity kills the cat.   
He started to look at the baby. And Simon realized something. The baby looks like him.    
His mother was blonde. And has blue eyes.   
His big brother has the same white hair and red eyes.    
Simon started to laugh.    
“So you do it with purpose. Are we some loyal’s illegitimate kids?”  
The baby awakened with the voice of a laugh. She started to cry. Simon was surprised. He nearly hit the baby. But he stopped.   
He started to look around.   
“Sh*t up! Are you trying to call someone? I am not going to kill you!”   
She started to cry louder. Finally, he found something like milk. He smelled it. And he thought it could still be drinkable.   
He gives the milk to the baby’s hands. Baby hold the thing. But didn’t drink. And cried louder.   
“Why are you crying instead of drinking it!”   
Soon he realized something.   
“Oh, sh*t you can’t.”   
He started to drink the milk to the baby. And it worked. She stopped crying after that.    
“Oh finally quiet again.”   
But she started to cry again. And Simon smells the fishy smell.   
“Maybe I should just go.”   
He didn’t. After that, he becomes her mother and father same time.    
He finally has something. From the start, he didn’t have anything. No friends, no family, nothing. He didn’t even know, why he was alive. What is the difference between being dead and alive? But there is a sentence. Never is better than gone.   
Two years later.   
On a cold winter night. The baby was about to die from a cold. Simon wrapped her in his chest and clothes. But the baby continued to vibrate. She didn’t see the morning.    
He told to his mother. His mother didn’t care.    
You can’t be addicted to something without trying. He was fine before it. He was empty. But emptiness is better than sadness.    
The next night something happened. He was thinking about the baby. And he realized something. He didn’t name the baby. He waited for his mother. But she didn’t. He and his brother have names, but she didn’t. She just left the world without anything.    
He started to cry. When she died, he didn’t realize. He didn’t want to admit it. But he started to cry. Slowly around him become white.   
And that white continued to grow. Till it wraps the entire town. The entire night was dead quiet. Next week too. When he opens his eyes. He realized something. There was no town. It just disappeared. Everything with it.    
And someone who looks like him. Was looking at him.   
“So. You are my child... Right?”   
He couldn’t answer it. They were looking identically the same.   
“I am sad about your mom. She was some good sh*t.”   
He didn’t care what he said. He never loved his mother anyway.   
“But thinking that. She let me make her pregnant.”   
He looked surprised by it.   
“Hello, lad. My name is Hannibal Soul. I am your father. What is your name?”    
“Simon...”    
Hannibal catches Simon’s hand. And said, “You are coming with me, Simon.”   
Simon didn’t say anything.    
They were talking when they were walking.  
“So Simon... We are not humans.”   
Simon surprised. He remembered the kids who call him a demon.   
“Then what are we?”   
“People call us different names. Such as walking calamities. Or demons. But we are Alans.”   
“I never heard them?”   
“Well, we didn’t come from natural evolution.”   
“What is evolution?”   
“Well....” after a small explanation. “Do you understand?”   
“Yes. Then how do we exist?”   
“Do you know Tuxhar?”   
“I heard it but that is all. I only know his name.”   
“He made our ancestors.” He looked at Simon with a smile.   
“We are most like humans. But humans have too many gen errors. More than 9000. And for us, we don’t have any...” He thought a little bit. “I don’t know if the emotions part of this error. But we have emotions.”   
Simon said, “So, I am half-human.”   
“Not actually.”   
“What do you mean?”   
“The thing you used. Only could usable with pure Alans.”   
“So... Is my mom an Alan too?”   
“I guess you don’t know the genetics that much.”   
“What do you mean.”   
“You are pure blood. But your children’s or theirs probably won’t be going to.”   
Simon looked to Hannibal. He was clearly asking, “What?”.   
“The human blood is in you but they are not visible. And they don’t affect you.”   
“Why? If they are in me ?”   
“Doesn't important. A biology teacher could teach you.”   
“Okay.”   
They walked more and Hanniball started to talk again.   
“You didn’t ask the question you should ask.”   
“What should I ask?”   
“What happened to the village? Why I assume you are pure-blooded.”   
“Probably cause of the white thing. Am I right?”   
“I thought you were an idiot.”   
Simon got angry inside. But didn’t show. “ Do you wonder? What was that white thing?”   
He said, “Yes.” With a bland face.   
Hannibal felt annoyed. But didn’t stop.   
“This white thing. Was our main force. Every alan named it with different names.”  
“Different names why?”  
“This thing was originally Unique magic. But Tuxhar somehow gives this to all Alans. And if you want to cast unique magic you need to name it. When you mastered enough of it you don’t need to. It needs to be something that makes you focused.”  
“I understand. But how could I do without a name?”  
“Because your power just awakened. Try to do it again.”  
He looked to Hannibal. And tried. He felt something but it didn’t come out.  
“Unique magics are different from others. Unlike all of them, you can use it without awakening. Well, it will be hard. But it will be still possible.” 
“What are the other magics?” 
“Natural Magic, miasma, elemental spells. And more.” 
“What is natural magic?” 
“It is a focused way of elemental spells.” He looked to Simon if he is understand or not. And he continued “If you have natural magic you can’t use other elemental spells. Like if you have natural fire magic you can’t use any other than fire magic.” 
“It looks bad” 
“Actually not. You can still use unique magic or miasma. And if you want to go strong you need to focus on one thing. In the start, natural magic users will be weak but with time they will be the upper hand.” 
“Oh, that is good…. What is miasma?” 
“It is not important for now. It could only use by undead kinds.” 
“Okay.” 
Hannibal took a deep breath. “Simon, What is your Last name?” 
“I don’t have one.” 
“We need to find one for you.” Simon was confused. He tried to say something but before Hannibal talked again “You can’t use my last name.” 
“I understand” 
He didn’t even wait to answer.  
After several days they reach the stadium. 
The stadium is the place for awakening. It is inside Alan's habitat.  
There was a sphere-shaped glass. In the middle of the stadium. Simon slowly reached to it. And touched both of his hands to it. Suddenly the weather started to get cold. Glass was frozen.  
Someone shouted “Natural magic.” 
Everyone started to cheer Simon. Simon smiled. 
He thought “Everything will go better” 
He was madly wrong. 
After ten years 
Simon was 162 centimeters (5.3 feet) tall. His white wavy hair grooved to his shoulders. He was at the same place. But this time planet was ruined. It was raining madly. There is a bottle of wine in Simon’s hand. He sits on a destroyed wall. And started to drink the wine. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really did a long chapter. I didn't think that was possible.
1