P003 – Following Claire
480 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antiviral only appears in Claire1https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Claire_Redfield's campaign. In that case, I should stalk her instead of Leon.

Cooperating? Heheh...

If I were still uninfected, or at least just recently infected, maybe she would be willing to help. But with my condition right now, rather than cooperating, very high chance she would do mercy killing instead.

I glanced at the door next to our Gun Shop Kendo...

Oh... so my last name was Kendo? Japanese? Whatever...

So, the door itself was still locked. If I remember right, this door was busted from stupid zombie's pouncing. However, it seems the door is still intact. There are a few deduction.

Perhaps, this universe is Leon's campaign and Claire was magically separated by another universe.

Or perhaps, Claire was simply haven't arrived here.

I hope it is the latter... Otherwise, I am doomed.

I quickly reached the Parking Garage and found a big SWAT truck, burned in the corner. It should be the truck Ada used to slam Mr.X, the problem is, the truck is slightly moving. For sure he will continue to chase Leon.

This is bad... Daddy is still nearby, I can't let him go right now!

I glanced at the security gate machine right beside me, still with Parking Garage Key inside it. Without much thought I pulled out the card and the shutter slowly descended. I quickly hide my body below one of the car.

BANG!

The truck was thrown away. Such a strength!

Look at that, o' virus inside my body! Why he is so stroooonk while my body is so frail!?

We have the same T-virus, but why the difference is like heaven and earth!?

Damn it! I was infected with a dud!

I hold my breath until he go away. It seems he didn't realize Leon was already escaped outside, or the gate itself was opened once but has been closed again by me.

Pheeew.

Let's continue to search for a weapon while avoiding him.

And so... not everything will go as I expect. Leon wasn't speedrunning. All the important weapon has gone, even the knifes and ammos.

Damn Leon!

But the trip itself is not wasted. It seems Claire is also here as well as I heard a gunshot sometimes. It seems both Leon and Claire cleans the zombie inside the RPD as well, even the lickers was dead, making me easier to navigate. For this reason, I have to thank both of you.

Thank you Leon!

Thank you Claire!

And so, I secretly go towards the sound of the gun. If I go there, at least I could stalk Claire until she got the Antiviral. However, I have to pay attention. There is unmistakably Mr.X also come towards the gun sound as well!

Not long after I found her go inside the secret room below the statue in the main hall. And nearby, I found Marvin's corpse lying down.

Poor Marvin2https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Marvin_Branagh.

Your aid to Leon and Claire was not wasted, but in the end you become a zombie.

Rest in Peace.

As a last respect from me, I won't let a single thing from you go to waste.

With that in my mind, I stripped him naked and took all his belonging. I got a pistol with 6 bullets inside it. RPD pouch in his waist is also useful to store a few items. The RPD uniform is not my size, but it could be used as a means to wrap zombie's head so they couldn't bite. Notes, badge, wallet, cellphone (1998 cellphone)... was useless so I threw it away.

Ah... chiccai.

It's the time I go since I heard sound of footsteps from afar. I entered the secret room before Mr.X could found me. Along the way, I chewed the green herbs and blue herbs I found, it's bitter but it helped me clear my head a little bit. At the end of the road, I found another loli. She must be Sherry Birkin3https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Sherry_Birkin.

She was looking at something to the point she was unaware of my presence.

What is she looking at?

I was surprised after looked at the direction she was looking.

William Birkin G1 vs Claire!

So, Leon did not meet G1 during his trip?

BANG! BANG! BANG!

GrooAAoaa!

The battle itself was simple, Claire takes the hit and run strategy while William chase her with his iron pipe. Such wasted movements and bullets.

Amateur!

Heh, where is the controller? If it were me playing her, I only need to knife him 10 to 30 slash before he kneels in defeat!

I decided to watch their fight secretly, it was entertaining. Not long after, William succumbed to defeat as his big right arm throbbed like crazy. However, my eyes noticed something else. That wristband in his left arm, is purple colored!

It means the wristband contained an admin chip, the highest position in the NEST lab. With that, I could storm directly to the main lab and take the Antiviral. I must get that!

"OwoorggrhhoowaooOrgghAAa!"

William falls from the platform and sound of splashing could be heard. It seems below this platform is a sewer.

"Oh, crap... Oh... Oh God..."

Claire stabilized her breath as she peeks at the place where William fell. A moments later, she running to the unfolded ladder. She said,

"Hey! Little girl...!? It's safe now... It's over."

"Are you sure?"

Sherry asked. There is doubt in her voice.

"Yeah, I promise. Everything's fine. I just need you to lower that ladder for me."

Sherry didn't replied immediately, on the contrary she asks her.

"Will you help me find my mom?"

Wow, Sherry? Wow!

How brave of you, to think you try to threaten Claire. No matter how I hear it, her words was interpreted in my mind like this,

"If you didn't promise to find my mom, I won't lower this ladder!"

"...Your mom is down here?"

"I think so... I hope so."

Sherry says unconvincingly.

Claire fell silent for a moment before she nodded.

"Yeah... of course. I'll help you."

Hearing her words, Sherry lowers the ladder, allowed Claire to climb up.

After both of them gone, I quickly go to the place where William was fell. According to the splashing noise earlier, it shouldn't be too high of a fall. Even if my sense is duller because of T-virus, but my strength should be increased.

Although I couldn't throw the truck like Mr.X do, but I think my body could take the fall. As for William, G1 and G2 is not a threat for me.

With that thought, I jumped down, chasing William Birkin.

The chronicles of this world. (Leon A, Claire B)

  • Leon managed to evade G1's attack, in retaliation he used a flash grenade and managed to stun it for 30 secs. That's enough time for Leon to manipulate the machine to escape.
  • All the door and shutter Leon has unlocked left as it is. However, the voltage in Generator Room B1 is turned off by Brian Irons, making the door in Basement Stairway become locked. Claire had to reach the Parking Garage via Underground Facility, forcing her to fight G1.
  • Emma restores the power in the Generator Room B1. Unfortunately Claire didn't know about it.
  • Brian Irons didn't lock Elevator Controls Room's door (It could only opened by the Diamond Key, but it is in Leon's hand).
  • The door leading to the Jail was left unlocked as it is, there also hole made by Mr. X, resulting the Jail area accessible to Claire, she dismantled 2 power panel parts Leon had placed in to use it in the panel on Private Collection Room to get the Parking Garage Key Card.
  • William wears his lab wristband in his left hand, so it didn't lost when his right arm mutated.
  • Things that has not been looted by Leon was looted by Claire, the exception was the gun and stuff in Marvin's possession.

Meanwhile, Leon:

"HOLY SYITTT!!!" *chased by a giant alligator*

14